why do more women lean left than men?

Jesus. This toxic shit is always just under the surface.

I see a lot of dudes getting irrationally angry and afraid all the time.
Irrationally angry and afraid?! LOL! I love and respect the women in my life. They're secure in their feminity, and they love and respect the men in their lives.

Last edited:
Ambiguous - no
Anecdotal - yes
Evidence - yes

There is nothing "ambiguous" about what I said. And it's very easy to verify
LOL you make a habit of going into medical facilities to count how many foreigners came into the US specifically for medical procedures? Weird hobby you got there.

well, the first thing that comes to my mind is that women tend to... I know it's a stereotype but they seem to tend to be more emotional and more "caring" so they gravitate toward the party thatseem to be more caring... which of course, it is total propaganda that that iss the dim party... total propaganda.

It is NOT compasssionate, for example, to make people dependent on govt... That iss probably the LEAST compassionate thing I can think going on vis a vis politics and govt policy..

not to mention it is not compasssionate for the taxpayers... although caring for everyday people "with problems" is a FAR better use of taxpayer money than... choke... paying Congress persons to do virtually nothing... and when they are not doingg nothing... OMG... we wish they were!

but anyhow... yeh.... Women need to wise up.. start using the old noggin rather than the messed up heart...

the Bible says that the human heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked"

so much for basing your decisions on the heart not the head
The first thing that comes to my mind is that Women don't want their rights infringed upon, as in the right to choose. I also believe that Trump turned women off with his divisiveness and sexual misconduct, which he acknowledged. Any political party that will address women's rights positively, will attract them.
Women are not fooled by propaganda and historically make better leaders than men, and female leaders generally have sound moral fiber. Their compassion can end as easily as it exists, and maybe they don't believe that the Democratic Party is as you describe. Perhaps they see the so-called tump party as you describe the democrats. I sure do, especially after studying tumps history and viewing his behavior for 4 years, but I am a man, and we are discussing women.

When quoting a post you should be quoting the entire post, and then underline the part you would like to address. In this case it didn't change the meaning, but it can at times. As far as your comment (which I quoted in full), I would like you to show where I ever stated that.
AMEN!

LOL you make a habit of going into medical facilities to count how many foreigners came into the US specifically for medical procedures? Weird hobby you got there.

Actually it's pretty obvious if you walk into several facilities that they are frequented by Canadians.

But for every time I say that alas, you can match me with "no it isn't." LOL

Actually it's pretty obvious if you walk into several facilities that they are frequented by Canadians.

But for every time I say that alas, you can match me with "no it isn't." LOL
What makes it obvious?
How often are you in medical facilities?

Where is your link for the number of foreigners that come into the US?
Thank you for your link.

If I quote an actual statistic, I will make sure and provide you a link where I got it as well.

Thank you for your link.

If I quote an actual statistic, I will make sure an provide you a link where I got it as well.
So you're just making up what you said? Or are you saying you can just make generalizations without backing up what you're saying with a link when requested?

The first thing that comes to my mind is that Women don't want their rights infringed upon, as in the right to choose. I also believe that Trump turned women off with his divisiveness and sexual misconduct, which he acknowledged. Any political party that will address women's rights positively, will attract them.
Women are not fooled by propaganda and historically make better leaders than men, and female leaders generally have sound moral fiber. Their compassion can end as easily as it exists, and maybe they don't believe that the Democratic Party is as you describe. Perhaps they see the so-called tump party as you describe the democrats. I sure do, especially after studying tumps history and viewing his behavior for 4 years, but I am a man, and we are discussing women.
When the time comes, men do not listen to women. Prog women have more control over those who obey laws than those who do not. Inner city ghettos are proof of that. Prog women have created more poverty for they come first in the collection plate. So more males are in poverty.

Women have a greater tendency to be organized. Men tend to be competitive.

It dates back to hunter-gatherer days when the women tended to the camp, to raising children, to artisan crafts and to the gather role of hunter-gatherers.

Men tended to be hunters and warriors, making them more competitive.

So you're just making up what you said? Or are you saying you can just make generalizations without backing up what you're saying with a link when requested?
Fair enough. I guess general statements based on experience needs a link, so...Here you go.

Massive EU & Canada Medical Tourism To The US, But How Many Of Us Go There?​

The research shows that 33% of medical tourism from Europe comes to the US .... Similarly, 27% of Canadian medical tourists go to the US ...
Forty million people visited the US in 2007 for medical treatment.

Last edited:
Says the pussy who cant leave his house without a gun because he's scared of everything.
I never owned a gun in my life.

I inherited a couple shotguns from my old man, I oil them every other year

See how when you shoot your mouth off I usually stick my foot in it. How's it taste?

Women let emotion run them, for the most part.

Incredibly simplified but yes that's a fair assumption of most women, not all, but most. Like my grandma is a conservative, but she also grew up poor and had a tough first half of her life so she was pretty hard for a woman. But most women run on feelings and emotions, nurturing, caring and so on that's built into their DNA. So conservative views can seem to tough or uncaring for a lot of women.

Then you have a lot of women who simply never were toughened up growing up. Guys all catered to them, parents shielded them, if they were pretty they had a lot of doors open to them and so on. And a lot got married and never really had to work themselves. So they weren't taught from childhood to be practical so to speak.

Forum List

Back