Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?

I'd ask the same of the OP. Why complain about Soros and not about Koch? I think we know the answer but I am across the board against the uber rich influencing our politics.

Now when you quote me on some "you dont support the 1st amendment" bullshit. You'll be revealed as not giving a shit about the riches influence on our elections. You just dislike which rich guy is doing it.

I dont want any of them doing it. What say you Mr High and Mighty?

Soros donated 32 times as much as the Koches. 32 times and yet you and your buddies routinely attack Koch donations and never Soros. Go figure.

You believe that Soros donated 32 times what the Kochs did? Really?

The liberal mindset is liberal billionaires good conservative billionaires bad. It really is that simple.

When you can name a single Republican billionaire pouring money into the political system for the overall good of America rather than just personal gain I might believe it is more complicated than that. Otherwise, yes, it is just that simple.

I see no Democrat named in your response who does that you see Democrat billionaires pour money into politics for the same reason Republican ones do self interest the difference is I don't delude myself into believing one side is doing it for noble reasons. So yes it is just that simple you may now continue your denial.

No, no, I insist, go ahead. What would the country look like if it followed the vision the Koch Brothers have for education?

Since you've put forth the assertion, it's your job to tell us. Typical, lazy ass, LOLberal. Just walks into a room and asks others to do the work for them. Lazy hypocrites. :lmao:

The title is this thread is, "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?" In case I was not direct enough let me take that opportunity now, we don't like Koch Brothers because the policies are bad for America. (There is a lot more but that's for later.) I was asked, and offered, a specific policy topic. Now if anyone here thinks going from the current state of education to the Koch Brothers' vision is good from America please explain. I am not going to spell out Koch Brothers' vision to you, sorry, just not going to do it. If you believe in the Koch Brothers let me hear it.

You can not even identify what the Koch vision of education is. You simply say "it's bad for America". You're either ignorant, ignorant, low information, partisan or all of the above. being LOLberal, i presume it's all of the above.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

this is a SCOTUS decision for just a year ago.

your party cheats

you mean lifting the consent decree would interfere with Democrat cheating....

of course a NEW JERSEY judge ruled it should stay in place....:rolleyes:

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

Yes! The judges are protecting the democrats who we all know cheat.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

this is a SCOTUS decision for just a year ago.

your party cheats

you mean lifting the consent decree would interfere with Democrat cheating....

of course a NEW JERSEY judge ruled it should stay in place....:rolleyes:

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

Yes! The judges are protecting the democrats who we all know cheat.

So your claim is the ENTIRE court system right up to the SCOTUS is lying ?

dems never cheat, only pubs

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary | Fox News

that is an actual conviction for voter fraud, not a stupid consent decree, but TM will never acknowledge it because she is a liar

:eusa_whistle:

Yurt! Thank goodness you're here. Would you please tell these nice people of the wonderful values the Koch Brothers bring to American politics?

i have no idea what their values are, nor do i care

why don't you tell TM to stop lying and deflecting....

I'd ask the same of the OP. Why complain about Soros and not about Koch? I think we know the answer but I am across the board against the uber rich influencing our politics.

Now when you quote me on some "you dont support the 1st amendment" bullshit. You'll be revealed as not giving a shit about the riches influence on our elections. You just dislike which rich guy is doing it.

Soros donated 32 times as much as the Koches. 32 times and yet you and your buddies routinely attack Koch donations and never Soros. Go figure.

Yeah, that's way light. Soros actually paid $5 billion for title to the Democrat Party

Since you've put forth the assertion, it's your job to tell us. Typical, lazy ass, LOLberal. Just walks into a room and asks others to do the work for them. Lazy hypocrites. :lmao:

The title is this thread is, "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?" In case I was not direct enough let me take that opportunity now, we don't like Koch Brothers because the policies are bad for America. (There is a lot more but that's for later.) I was asked, and offered, a specific policy topic. Now if anyone here thinks going from the current state of education to the Koch Brothers' vision is good from America please explain. I am not going to spell out Koch Brothers' vision to you, sorry, just not going to do it. If you believe in the Koch Brothers let me hear it.

You can not even identify what the Koch vision of education is. You simply say "it's bad for America". You're either ignorant, ignorant, low information, partisan or all of the above. being LOLberal, i presume it's all of the above.

Yep, all of the above. It's been fun.

You are going to completely trash our entire court system to protect your partys cheating?

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

right from the VERY top of your party

they denied none of the evidence

Yes really.

David Koch: $1,472,000

◾$1,352,000 – Republican Governors Association

◾$100,000 – Americans for Better Government

George Soros: $32,506,500

◾$12.05 million – Joint Victory Campaign 2004

◾$7.5 million – America Coming Together

◾$2.5 million – MoveOn.org

◾$3.65 million – America Votes

◾$3.5 million – The Fund for America

◾$150,000 – Win Back Respect

◾$120,000 – Majority Action

◾$100,000 – Campaign Money Watch

Yep, all of the above. It's been fun.

More like dumb. But I can see how you mix those up.

and the Koch bros pay for cheating.

Soros pays for registering MORE voters.

one is anti democracy the other is Pro democracy

Forum List

Back