Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?

In his OP, Publius asked "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?"

Here is a straightforward, obvious and obviously correct answer:

They are quite often willfully hypocritical.

The real question I have is why are uber rich of either party involved in politics? Answer? They are cheap whiny crybabies who complain about having to pay their taxes. And this goes for both sides. If you are worth billions then SHUT YOUR MOUTh and pay up you cheapo!

Why Do Conservatives Complain About George Soros but not the Koch Bros ?

Stupidity is rampant among the far left and the far right

I'd ask the same of the OP. Why complain about Soros and not about Koch? I think we know the answer but I am across the board against the uber rich influencing our politics.

Now when you quote me on some "you dont support the 1st amendment" bullshit. You'll be revealed as not giving a shit about the riches influence on our elections. You just dislike which rich guy is doing it.

I dont want any of them doing it. What say you Mr High and Mighty?

Soros donated 32 times as much as the Koches. 32 times and yet you and your buddies routinely attack Koch donations and never Soros. Go figure.

That was your chance to be bipartisan. You missed it

Only fools think there is something admiral about being "bi-partisan."

Can any rightie tell me how a world created in the Koch Brother's vision be livable?

It would be far more livable than this paradise for moochers we currently inhabit. Yeah, life would be hard for the moochers. That's for sure. But it would be a paradise for people who are willing to work hard for what they have.

Shall we start with education?

Sure. Go ahead.

No, no, I insist, go ahead. What would the country look like if it followed the vision the Koch Brothers have for education?

People would send their kids to private schools, or several families might cooperate and combine their efforts to teach their kids. Perhaps someone might setup a school in their kitchen or living room and teach 4-5 paying students from the neighborhood. The poor would send their kids to charity schools. It's hard to say exactly how it would develop because freedom allows thousands of experiments to be tried. Only the best ones stand the test of competition.

One thing is certain: the quality would be 1000 times better than the horror shows we imprison our kids in now.

No, no, I insist, go ahead. What would the country look like if it followed the vision the Koch Brothers have for education?

Since you've put forth the assertion, it's your job to tell us. Typical, lazy ass, LOLberal. Just walks into a room and asks others to do the work for them. Lazy hypocrites. :lmao:

The title is this thread is, "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?" In case I was not direct enough let me take that opportunity now, we don't like Koch Brothers because the policies are bad for America. (There is a lot more but that's for later.) I was asked, and offered, a specific policy topic. Now if anyone here thinks going from the current state of education to the Koch Brothers' vision is good from America please explain. I am not going to spell out Koch Brothers' vision to you, sorry, just not going to do it. If you believe in the Koch Brothers let me hear it.

Which policies endorsed by the Koch brothers are bad for America? I think they are mostly bad for useless ticks on the ass of society. What's bad for them is good for the rest of us.

We're all dying to know just what you think the Koch brother's "vision" for education is.

Since you've put forth the assertion, it's your job to tell us. Typical, lazy ass, LOLberal. Just walks into a room and asks others to do the work for them. Lazy hypocrites. :lmao:

The title is this thread is, "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?" In case I was not direct enough let me take that opportunity now, we don't like Koch Brothers because the policies are bad for America. (There is a lot more but that's for later.) I was asked, and offered, a specific policy topic. Now if anyone here thinks going from the current state of education to the Koch Brothers' vision is good from America please explain. I am not going to spell out Koch Brothers' vision to you, sorry, just not going to do it. If you believe in the Koch Brothers let me hear it.
So, you don't comprehend what the OP topic is about and decided to deflect.

In case you missed it, the topic is about the lefts demonization of money.....get it......Money being spent by Koch as opposed to the money......get it.....money being spent by Soros.

Soros spends 32 times the amount of money that the Koch brothers spend.

That is the extent of the topic.

Whine about money spent by one group or person, but not about another.

BTW.....if we followed the vision of conservatives with regard to education, we'd have a more educated populace at half the cost.

The liberal mindset is liberal billionaires good conservative billionaires bad. It really is that simple.

When you can name a single Republican billionaire pouring money into the political system for the overall good of America rather than just personal gain I might believe it is more complicated than that. Otherwise, yes, it is just that simple.

The Koch brothers.

dems never cheat, only pubs

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary

Indiana Dem official sentenced to prison for '08 ballot fraud in Obama-Clinton primary | Fox News

that is an actual conviction for voter fraud, not a stupid consent decree, but TM will never acknowledge it because she is a liar

:eusa_whistle:

Yurt! Thank goodness you're here. Would you please tell these nice people of the wonderful values the Koch Brothers bring to American politics?

Sure, they support values like freedom, honesty, hard work and independence. As opposed to Democrats who support sucking off your fellow Americans.

Again why does anybody who is filthy wealthy care about politics? Answer? They are whiny pathetic people who pay more than the working class slob. Somehow that bothers them. They should shut up. Why are those at the very top concerned about those at the very bottom? Again they are NOT my fellow Americans.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

this is a SCOTUS decision for just a year ago.

your party cheats

Yes TM the Supreme Court denied to take the case. That means the DNC won and they still have the right to use the 30 year old consent degree. Used as a "political weapon” in order for Democrats to cheat during national campaigns.

Both Parties cheat and both Parties have gone to jail for doing it.

Democrat cheating is several orders of magnitude more prevalent than Republican cheating.

Again why does anybody who is filthy wealthy care about politics? Answer? They are whiny pathetic people who pay more than the working class slob. Somehow that bothers them. They should shut up. Why are those at the very top concerned about those at the very bottom? Again they are NOT my fellow Americans.
Free speech - they have every right to express their feelings. They pay more so the country is more theirs than the bottom feeders. Those who pay nothing should shut the fuck up!

Yurt! Thank goodness you're here. Would you please tell these nice people of the wonderful values the Koch Brothers bring to American politics?

Sure, they support values like freedom, honesty, hard work and independence. As opposed to Democrats who support sucking off your fellow Americans.

"Support" might not be the most accurate word. More like the "sell" it. They sell you those words so you will use them against others and give them what they want. Here's a little puzzle for you. Does "Freedom == Hard work" ?

Democrats act righteous and operate under the assumption that their liberal policies are best. Some believe it and know no other way. Others are wise, but go along because they see themselves as the ones who will dictate over the population.

Soros didn't make his money the old fashioned way. He is very unscrupulous and has a clear agenda. He is about as far left as you can get. He has many organizations, all with pretty sounding names, but the goal is communism. I think he funds certain things just for enjoyment. He could care less about people and is more interested in attacking enemies and fucking with countries for the fun of it.

Even though he has funded way more things and contributed more to political campaigns, the Dems are okay with it because they are the winners.

Soros isn't American, in fact he's about as anti-American as it gets.

The ends always justify the means when it comes to liberal tactics. The only bad people are those who disagree with them.

See? Now we are getting somewhere. We should hate Soros because he is trying to make the country communist. Excellent point. Here it is right here from the biography on his website:
George Soros came of age in Hungary at a time when it was a battleground in the decades-long conflict between fascism and communism, the two great totalitarian ideologies of the 20th century. A personal experience of this conflict—including the violence, foreign occupation, anti-Semitism, and other forms of intolerance that went with it—as well as a personal fascination with philosophy shaped Soros’s thinking in later years and influenced his successful strategies in both finance and philanthropy.

Wait. That says nothing of the sort. Is someone just a wee bit brainwashed?
While about 500,000 of his fellow countrymen, women and children, almost all of them Hungarian Jews, were being exterminated by Nazi Germany, this POS Soros, a Jew himself, called it “the happiest time of my life”.

Soros collaborated with the Nazis rounding up the Jews to send to the extermination camps, and confiscating their property and belongings, and said he had “no sense of guilt” about what he did, and found it “exhilarating”, and liked the feeling of “absolute power”.

While some might try to excuse what Soros did by saying “well, he (Soros) was only fourteen at the time”, keep in mind that there were thousands of teenagers who were actively fighting the Nazis through resistance movements in all of the Nazi-occupied countries in Europe.

Who Is George Soros? George Soros is an evil man. He’s anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good. Soros is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath’s lack of conscience. He considers himself to be an elitist World class philosopher, despises the American way, and just loves to do social engineering and change cultures.

By his (Soro’s) own admission, he helped engineer coups in Slovakia, Croatia, Georgia, and Yugoslavia. When Soros targets a country for “regime change,” he begins by creating a shadow government, a fully formed government-in-exile, ready to assume power when the opportunity arises. The Shadow Party he has built in America greatly resembles those he has created in other countries prior to instigating a coup.

György Schwartz, better known to the world as George Soros, was born August 12, 1930 in Hungary. Soros’s father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of the Esperanto language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity. The Schwartz’s, who were non-practicing Jews, changed the family name to Soros, in order to facilitate assimilation into the Gentile population, as the Nazis spread into Hungary during the 1930′s.

When Hitler’s henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary, to oversee the murder of that country’s Jews, George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish population.

70% of Soros’s fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that this put “any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect”.

- See more at: The REAL George Soros: An evil, despicable excuse for a human being. No wonder the libs love the POS ? 2.0: The Blogmocracy

Forum List

Back