Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?

Can any rightie tell me how a world created in the Koch Brother's vision be livable?

No but thats the case with most of their ideas. They say stuff and never consider the consequences. They just want it

Well, well, well. Look at the hypocrite on this one! :lmao:

You think LOLberals are any different? :lmao:

Lets review a case in point; Obamacare!

How's that whole "we want it", "we have to vote for it to see what's in it" thing working out now? Didn't bother to consider the consequences, yeah?

Hypocrisy. LOLberals are the masters at it.

yet you ignore when dems have been convicted of voter fraud

you're dishonest

https://www.google.com/#q=democrat+voter+fraud&safe=active

why do you support a party that has to cheat american voters out of their votes to gain power in this country?

Why do you hate democracy?

yes, he must have missed these george soros funded organizations as listed above. Once again, liberals are ok with voter fraud so as long as its in their favor. But if objective objects such as rule of law and voter identification hurt their chances of fraud, then they have a problem.

project vote: this is the voter-mobilization arm of the soros-funded acorn. A persistent pattern of lawlessness and corruption has followed acorn/project vote activities over the years. http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/articles/pvextprofile.html

working families party: created in 1998 to help push the democratic party toward the left, this front group for the soros-funded acorn functions as a political party that promotes acorn-friendly candidates. working families party (wfp) - discover the networks

acorn http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupprofile.asp?grpid=6968

here, truthmatters complains about koch money: http://www.usmessageboard.com/8461190-post2.html
especially here >>> us message board - political discussion forum - search results just look up posts by truthmatters that also mention "koch" in the search section above. Then look up the same with "soros." he doesn't really care about money in politics and voter fraud/intimidation. Only that which threatens a liberal agenda, no matter how legitimate.

most of that is right wing blather from right wing sites.

]acorn never produced one false vote![/size]

yes. It did.acorn equals voter fraud

Can any rightie tell me how a world created in the Koch Brother's vision be livable?

No but thats the case with most of their ideas. They say stuff and never consider the consequences. They just want it

How's that whole "we want it", "we have to vote for it to see what's in it" thing working out now? Didn't bother to consider the consequences, yeah?

I'm sorry, when exactly did we change to topic to Obamacare?

I'm sorry, when exactly did we change to topic to Obamacare?

The response topic was not considering the consequences, Dullard. ObamaTax was the case in point. Not the new discussion topic. Not only are LOLberals lazy hypocrties. They also tend to have massive comprehension problems.

I thought the Koch brothers were related to the late former NYC Mayor, Ed Koch.

But they aren't. And their name is pronounced like COKE, not KOTCH.

When I began seeing their name pop up in lliberal thread and posts I started spending more time watching MSNBC and then it became clear.

They are the scapegoats, Boogey-Men, whipping boys of the loony left.

No one else much spends much time on them.

LoLberals needa good boogeyman to point at since they can not point to their accomplishments.

Sure. Go ahead.

No, no, I insist, go ahead. What would the country look like if it followed the vision the Koch Brothers have for education?

Since you've put forth the assertion, it's your job to tell us. Typical, lazy ass, LOLberal. Just walks into a room and asks others to do the work for them. Lazy hypocrites. :lmao:

The title is this thread is, "Why Do Liberals Complain About the Koch Bros but not George Soros?" In case I was not direct enough let me take that opportunity now, we don't like Koch Brothers because the policies are bad for America. (There is a lot more but that's for later.) I was asked, and offered, a specific policy topic. Now if anyone here thinks going from the current state of education to the Koch Brothers' vision is good from America please explain. I am not going to spell out Koch Brothers' vision to you, sorry, just not going to do it. If you believe in the Koch Brothers let me hear it.

When I began seeing their name pop up in lliberal thread and posts I started spending more time watching MSNBC and then it became clear.

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

this is what koch bros money buys.

election cheating for he republicans

They would freak out if they read what you just wrote. :lol:

Their money pays for the republican party 30+ years if cheating americans out of their votes so that the republicans can steal power the American people don't want them to have.

how can you defend that?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree - Los Angeles Times

this is a SCOTUS decision for just a year ago.

your party cheats

Do you actually read your own links? Here is a snippet: The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.

The DNC sued the RNC in federal court, alleging its activities violated the Voting Rights Act and were intended to suppress voting among minorities. Rather than fight the charges in a trial, the RNC agreed to a consent decree promising to “refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities … directed toward [election] districts that have a substantial proportion of racial or ethnic minority populations.”

So tell me how making sure that a person is the person they say they are is cheating. The court did rule in a consent decree and the Republicans stopped. But there is nothing in your article that indicates they cheated.

The liberal mindset is liberal billionaires good conservative billionaires bad. It really is that simple.

When you can name a single Republican billionaire pouring money into the political system for the overall good of America rather than just personal gain I might believe it is more complicated than that. Otherwise, yes, it is just that simple.

this is a SCOTUS decision for just a year ago.

your party cheats

you mean lifting the consent decree would interfere with Democrat cheating....

of course a NEW JERSEY judge ruled it should stay in place....:rolleyes:

The RNC has tried repeatedly to have the consent decree lifted, contending it interferes with its efforts to combat voter fraud. But a federal judge in New Jersey in 2009 ruled that it should remain in effect, and the U.S. Court of Appeals agreed last year.

Forum List

Back