Why Do Left Wingers love to....

This guy is running #2 in your polls

trump-hair.jpg

I rest my case

I particularly like when they call people unhinged when they are passionate in defending their beliefs
No, you're appropriately referred to as unhinged when you're passionate about denying other citizens their rights.

Like freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and the right to bear arms?

You have the right to Bear arms, but I have the right to refuse you service and deny you entry into my business.

You have right to speak freely, but I have a right to call you on your bigoted words.

You have the right to your religion, but you do not have the right to enforce it through our government.

So what rights have you lost?

...call Right wingers nuts and say they are butt hurt?
You're not trying to tell us it doesn't work the other way around too, are you? If so, you just haven't been reading the board long enough or you're very selective in your comprehension of what's being said.
I can only speak for myself, I try not to get personal or nasty...I've not been on the board that long but have a good sense for it....

Not if you are denying them access to a public business on grounds of race, religion, etc. "I have the right to refuse you service and deny you entry into my business."

I particularly like when they call people unhinged when they are passionate in defending their beliefs
No, you're appropriately referred to as unhinged when you're passionate about denying other citizens their rights.

You have the right to Bear arms, but I have the right to refuse you service and deny you entry into my business.

You have right to speak freely, but I have a right to call you on your bigoted words.

You have the right to your religion, but you do not have the right to enforce it through our government.

So what rights have you lost?
A human being in the womb has lost their right to live or be protected

You are allowed to yell "Praise Gun Jesus" while carrying a firearm in church as you worship.
Thank you, Adolph.
Yup, someone telling your can worship as you please while carrying a gun is a nazi, while in all actuality you would disarm your opponents and force them to worship your way while being silent.

Those pics (Trump and Hillary) are dumb. Are we now voting based on looks and hair?

You are allowed to yell "Praise Gun Jesus" while carrying a firearm in church as you worship.
Thank you, Adolph.
Yup, someone telling your can worship as you please while carrying a gun is a nazi, while in all actuality you would disarm your opponents and force them to worship your way while being silent.

No, I wouldn't.

I'm not a democrat

Thank you, Adolph.

No, I wouldn't.

I'm not a democrat
Of you are. Only a democrat like you would say that.

Forum List

Back