Why do Democrats

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Comma La
:smoke:
BTW, this quote was referring to her believing ol' Joe is a pussy grabber ;)

People who have lost the ability to divorce fantasy from reality will post things like the above.

What I post is absolute truth. How else can you explain a President that led us to the best economy in 50 years losing to somebody that's more confused than a baby at a topless bar? A politically educated electorate? Even his own party is so concerned about his mental abilities that they wanted to strip him of exclusive control over our nuclear weapons.

keep asking when the GOP will dump trump?

If they really believed they got 81 million votes for Biddum, they wouldn't care. But they know no one voted FOR Joe, at best, they voted against Trump, then bent the election over backwards until all their activist groups wrung every last illegal paper ballot out of the system they could need.

They worry how the DNC will look after wrecking the nation with four years of _____fill in the blank_____ in charge.

They say they hope Trump runs again: well of course that's a lie, that is the last thing they want. The only thing worse for the DNC than Trump running for reelection is for another GOP to run, someone well liked who doesn't have a strong negative history of anything that would compel voters to vote AGAINST.

The one thing the DNC had going for them last year was the ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST VOTE. Take that away and Joe and Hairy don't look so good as candidates.

Since Trump has 75 million or more supporters I doubt the GOP will dump him.

By 2024 we tax payers will be sick to shit of the Biden/Harris expensive shit show.

Hope Trump runs in 2024. He'll get my vote.
10M votes were fraudulent :p
Yes, they were, and it looks like honest Congress persons should pass a law that if anyone ever cheats the American people out of choosing who the President will be again, they will receive a death penalty by firing squad.

He was campaigning in 18 and 20 as well.

Ignoring the fact that we used a lot of mail-in ballots which not only opened the door to more fraud, but drew in the dumbest people to vote. You're not going to have that going for you in 22 or 24.......hopefully.

If they really believed they got 81 million votes for Biddum, they wouldn't care. But they know no one voted FOR Joe, at best, they voted against Trump, then bent the election over backwards until all their activist groups wrung every last illegal paper ballot out of the system they could need.

They worry how the DNC will look after wrecking the nation with four years of _____fill in the blank_____ in charge.

They say they hope Trump runs again: well of course that's a lie, that is the last thing they want. The only thing worse for the DNC than Trump running for reelection is for another GOP to run, someone well liked who doesn't have a strong negative history of anything that would compel voters to vote AGAINST.

The one thing the DNC had going for them last year was the ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST VOTE. Take that away and Joe and Hairy don't look so good as candidates.

I only heard it on the radio, but one talk show I was listening to stated that DeSantis beat Trump in a survey for the next Republican presidential candidate. I'd be happy with either one, and either one would make the Democrats totally miserable.

Forum List

Back