Why do Democrats

How could I forget this idiot?
But we cannot let this … we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War, straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around — in ’16 — we have never, never let our democracy take second fiddle, we can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time protect the public health.

Asked what could be done to address sexual violence and harassment against women, Biden said "So we have to just change the culture. Period. And keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it,”
:rofl:

I love watching the duopolist cucks lash out when you lampoon their political masters. I find it hilarious and embarrassing in equal measure.

keep asking when the GOP will dump trump?
They value their low hanging fruit just as much. Neither of you have any standards. You act like you do but you dont.
You guys are 2 peas in a pod.
So long as the GOP still follows Trump, Democrats will make them pay for it. The sooner they dump him, the better off the country will be.

I love when watching the duopolists cucks lash out when you lampoon their political masters. I find it hilarious and embarrassing in equal measure.
Its awesome how threads like these dont get much attention. No shouting match to be had :lol:

They value their low hanging fruit just as much. Neither of you have any standards. You act like you do but you dont.
So long as the GOP still follows Trump, Democrats will make them pay for it. The sooner they dump him, the better off the country will be.
So long as the DNC still follows those idiots TN pointed out, the GOP will make them pay for it. The sooner they dump them, the better off the country will be.

So long as the DNC still follows those idiots TN pointed out, the GOP will make them pay for it. The sooner they dump them, the better off the country will be.
At least our idiots win elections. The GOP is following a man who couldn’t do that.

At least our idiots win elections. The GOP is following a man who couldn’t do that.
Thank you for proving the OP correct
Neither of you have any standards. You act like you do but you dont.

Just wagon circling and tooth-gnashing.
How are they gnashing their teeth, here? I just don't get it. I really don't. First, you call them cucks, and now this!! I don't think they are gnashing their teeth at all.

The little red ball gag might make some cute squishy sounds when they chomp down hard on it, but I do believe it prevents their teeth from actually gnashing.

Still scared shitless of the Don are we.................................

Forum List

Back