Why Do Democrats Sexualize Little Children

The Left's war on children is both sexual and ideological. From classrooms promoting Antifa and BLM, to promoting transgenderism and homosexuality, the Left is literally destroying the minds and lives of children.

First up: Two videos, one example of each. More to come in following posts:

US schoolkids 'forced' to parade BLM slogans

Next, a A furious mother From California unleashed because her daughter was in an “LGBT Equality Lunch Hour Club” when she as in elementary school - yes, elementary school - that convinced her daughter she was transgender and caused a terrible sequence of events:

More on that:

Two teachers in a California school district are accused of coaching a student into coming out as transgender behind the backs of the student’s parents, according to video footage circulating on social media.
School staff reportedly changed the student’s name and pronouns and called Child Protective Services when the parents objected to the gender transition, according to a Twitter thread by LibsofTikTok posted early Thursday morning. The thread included video of the girl’s parents addressing the school board of Spreckels Union School District on Wednesday

Now you know better than that!
The left are liars. It’s why they can’t meme, since a meme has to contain a kernel of truth and be funny, and in both characteristics, they are truly lacking.

Antifa teacher who wanted to indoctrinate students to reportedly be fired

A public school teacher in California is reportedly set to be fired after being seen on video praising Antifa and discussing his effort to “turn [students] into revolutionaries” — as parents are expressing outrage at the school district for allowing the “indoctrination” of their children.

In a video captured by conservative media-advocacy group Project Veritas, Gabriel Gipe, who teaches advanced placement government at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, is seen explaining how he pushes his political ideologies on his students.

“I have an Antifa flag on my [classroom] wall and a student complained about that — he said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [Antifa flag] is antithetical to,” Gipe told an interviewer from the group in apparent hidden-camera footage.

Why were none of you people complaining about this when it was, and still is going on....pushed mostly by good rightwing mothers....

1667301087513.jpeg
images

1667301115403.jpeg

Thousands of stories, videos, articles, tweets and more reveal an overwhelming truth the Democrats who are teachers and school officials, and who are also perverts like trannies and queers, want to groom children. Why is that?

There are freaks out there who like doing things to kids. It's a reality. Their political preference, their sexual orientation etc has nothing to do with it. People on all sides, like Catholic Priests, do bad things.

"Trannies and queers" are not more likely to do things to kids, it's about the same, something like 1 in 11 pedophiles are gay, the other 10 out of 11 are heterosexual.

Transvestites are more likely to have mental problems.

"Of the respondents,[transgender people] 39% report serious psychological distress, compared to just 5% of the general United States population."

I'd say that the reason for this is that the difference between transgender and gay is that people might thing changing their gender will solve their problems that they already have. Whereas gay people just accept it. So if you're gay, and have mental problems, you're more likely to go transgender/transexual.

People with mental health problems are likely to be more unstable and might do stupid things to their own kids, like taking them to drag shows.

The reality is kids with parents who have serious mental health issues, regardless of sexual orientation, will be exposed to a lot of issues.

Thousands of stories, videos, articles, tweets and more reveal an overwhelming truth the Democrats who are teachers and school officials, and who are also perverts like trannies and queers, want to groom children. Why is that?

It's long been obvious that pedophilia was on their bucket list of degeneracies to try to legitimize and normalize, once they succeeded with doing so for homosexuality.

I'm tempted to hypothesize that they never really cared that much for homosexuality itself, except as a stepping stone toward pedophilia.

TEACHERS ARE NOT SEXUALIZING OR "GROOMING" CHILDREN. YOU DEMONSTRATE HOW TRULY GULLIBLE AND DERANGED YOU TRULY ARE BY PROMOTING THIS BULLSHIT.

THIS IS WHY FLORIDA AND TEXAS SCHOOLS CAN'T HIRE TEACHER. WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO WORK EVERY DAY AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH INSANE RADICALIZED CRACKPOTS LIKE THIS POSTER EVERY SINGLE DAY?

TEACHERS JUST WANT TO TEACH. LEAVE YOUR INSANITY OUT OF IT.

So how much was known about Epstein back then?

EVERYTHING. He wasn't shy about his behaviour. Neither was Harvey Weinstein. We had a lawyer at a big firm I worked with. Every few years they paid off some unfortunate secretary, he was abusing. Everyone knew, no one did anything. They considered these payouts, the price they paid for his big billings, and they were factored into his compensation package.

Jan Gomeshi was a big TV star in Canada. When he was arrested for rape few years ago, the CBC claimed they knew nothing of about his habit of beating and raping women. In the early 1990's, when my oldest daughter moved to Toronto and was hanging out with the young downtown artsy folks, she was warned against going home with Gomeshi, because he was a "total pig". When he was arrested 20 years later, his employers seemed to be the only people in Toronto who didn't know what this guy was about.

I know of another case in a small boutique stock brokerage where the broker with the highest commissions, raped the receptionist one night when they were working late. The company talked her out of filing charges, but they didn't fire the broker. They fired the receptionist, after giving her time off to recover, and talking her out of firing their meal ticket.

These people always operated out in the open, aided and abetted by the people working for them and with them. If you make enough money for people, you really can get away with anything.

I've asked many times why the left are compelled to put on sexual performances for little kids. So far, none of them have answered.

TEACHERS ARE NOT SEXUALIZING OR "GROOMING" CHILDREN. YOU DEMONSTRATE HOW TRULY GULLIBLE AND DERANGED YOU TRULY ARE BY PROMOTING THIS BULLSHIT.

THIS IS WHY FLORIDA AND TEXAS SCHOOLS CAN'T HIRE TEACHER. WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO WORK EVERY DAY AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH INSANE RADICALIZED CRACKPOTS LIKE THIS POSTER EVERY SINGLE DAY?

TEACHERS JUST WANT TO TEACH. LEAVE YOUR INSANITY OUT OF IT.
Some teachers many are doing nothing but indoctrinating

EVERYTHING. He wasn't shy about his behaviour. Neither was Harvey Weinstein. We had a lawyer at a big firm I worked with. Every few years they paid off some unfortunate secretary, he was abusing. Everyone knew, no one did anything. They considered these payouts, the price they paid for his big billings, and they were factored into his compensation package.

Jan Gomeshi was a big TV star in Canada. When he was arrested for rape few years ago, the CBC claimed they knew nothing of about his habit of beating and raping women. In the early 1990's, when my oldest daughter moved to Toronto and was hanging out with the young downtown artsy folks, she was warned against going home with Gomeshi, because he was a "total pig". When he was arrested 20 years later, his employers seemed to be the only people in Toronto who didn't know what this guy was about.

I know of another case in a small boutique stock brokerage where the broker with the highest commissions, raped the receptionist one night when they were working late. The company talked her out of filing charges, but they didn't fire the broker. They fired the receptionist, after giving her time off to recover, and talking her out of firing their meal ticket.

These people always operated out in the open, aided and abetted by the people working for them and with them. If you make enough money for people, you really can get away with anything.
Really, in 92 I had never even heard his name! What exactly do you think the clip shows anyway

These people either do not care about God or believe in the devil.
Risking the fires of hell because of one’s ego or for salacious interests or pleasures is the pinnacle of insanity.

Forum List

Back