Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power

Texas Red

Oct 31, 2022

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

All of this monologue, every bit of it, is on point. Especially:

1. Democrats have nothing to offer, so must rely on censorship
2. Democrats are making much of this to distract from their failings, largely crime
Where's all the censorship? Name an example where one of your fables got covered up to the point you never even heard about it.

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

"knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person." This excerpt, which was shared on social media, led to speculation that there may have been a third party.

Its all about social media. You may trust tucker carlson but I wouldn't.

In spite of all this alleged censorship you all seem to be able to get on the same page pretty quick. It's not censorship you dislike, it's the inability to lie to the rubes without being called out on it.

Do you know how stupid that post is? Apparently not. Just because we know where the few honest sites are has nothing to do with the censorship of all major news and social media platforms.

Do you know how stupid that post is? Apparently not. Just because we know where the few honest sites are has nothing to do with the censorship of all major news and social media platforms.
You still get to spread around your baseless conspiracies to your heart's content. What are you complaining about? It's as I said. It;s not that you are being censored. You don't like that there's push back on your silly rumors.

"never heard about it"? No, that's not the bar. The bar is: account suspended, "fake news", being vilified for spreading what the MSM called "fake news", etc.

See you November 8th.

You are talking to someone with a screen name that celebrates peeing and crapping on cop cars while living in filth on the street.

You still get to spread around your baseless conspiracies to your heart's content. What are you complaining about? It's as I said. It;s not that you are being censored. You don't like that there's push back on your silly rumors.

Let's see how many Americans believe those "baseless conspiracies" on November 8th, shall we?

I predict a lot.

Forum List

Back