why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

You made real mad JC real mad you want me to post more pics? Because lmao I am the real deal dumb fuck ok i will

Hold on a sec

But at the same time, whereas you can hear a heartbeat, most of the vital organs are not developed. So whereas I agree with your thinking, I understand why others do not see it as a human being.

My problem is that the women are being told that it is just cells and a lump when it isn't.
At 8 weeks -
  • The embryo is measures about 18 mm (3/4 inch) in length.
  • Their arms and legs are growing and location of the elbows and toes are visible..
  • The feet and hand buds have appeared.
  • Starts to practice moving (not felt by mom till week 20)
  • The stomach is being made from part of the gut.
  • The face is beginning to take shape.
  • Your baby's mouth and nostrils are starting to develop.
  • Teeth begin to develop under the gums.
  • The eyes can now be seen as small hollows on each side of the head.
Now if they are fully informed about this before they make their decisions that is fine with me.
It is the left who are fighting against giving women this information.
Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

No one has allowed, nor seeks, “the government to be an instrument of greed and thievery.”

Conservative dogma can be truly ridiculous.

The people that go to the government in order to get money earned by someone else are greedy.

YES its still a lump of cells as we all are maybe *lump* is not the right word collection / group might discribe it better you have just defined what those cells are forming its not a human until its fully developed and birthed registered as a human a

murder is a legal term for killing a person ... A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN sorry, it will become one( a person ) if nursed to completion ..

you are stating your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Most disagree with yours.

of course its my opinion but there are facts to back it up it doesnt t have a s/s till its born, not counted on the registry til its born, not recognized by the state as a *person *till its born
yes these are facts....

were are the facts to back up the *opinion* that there is a god no facts just words in a old book of fables

The car my wife recently bought a new car. While it was not registered for warranty until we bought it nor registered with the State until we put a tag on it, it was still a car while on the lot. Those are facts.

Those things you call facts deal with "registration" and "recognition" on paper. Much like my wife's car, it was a human before it came out and more of one that you'll ever be. That's a fact.

personal insults will get you nowhere in the discussion just proves the kind of individual you are .. ill not communnicate with you until you learn to behave ...

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

Because short-sighted and stupid has always described conservative logic.

Most of the abortions are for economic reasons. In other words, poor people have more sabortions than not-poor people. So by objecting to abortions conservatives are making more poor people. And since poor people are disproportionately Democrats, they're only shooting themselves in the foot.

I've long said the political positions about abortion seem reversed. Democrats are for abortions, making less Democrats, and Republicans are against it making more Democrats. :) Instead, Dems should be against abortion ensuring more Democrats, and Republicans for abortion making less Democrats.
And there it is, the post for the more stupid post of the day nomination. Dude, what chapter from the book of stupid did you find this beauty? Holy crap, you must have worked hard to put that stupid together. I see the lessons you got from the book of stupid were comprehended and used quite well.

Notice you could only insult but not contradict my point.
in case you didn't read my post, I nominated your post for more stupid post. So I read it, it can't be answered because it is that stupid. See you all want us to reply to the more stupid, and sir, that isn't possible. how about posting something that makes sense and then we can discuss. Post stupid, win awards.

Suit yourself. Just making your side, prolly conservatives look pathetic. When you can't counter an arguement or position, mock and make fun. Suppose it works once in a while, certainyl worth trying again when so obviously outmatched.
dude, you already know that answer don't you? You believe a fetus isn't human. so not sure how a human being comes out at the end of the pregnancy. Do the doctors wave majic wands and turn them into babies at the time the head is exposed for delivery. Again, your points can't be argued against because they contain no logic.

My problem is that the women are being told that it is just cells and a lump when it isn't.
At 8 weeks -
  • The embryo is measures about 18 mm (3/4 inch) in length.
  • Their arms and legs are growing and location of the elbows and toes are visible..
  • The feet and hand buds have appeared.
  • Starts to practice moving (not felt by mom till week 20)
  • The stomach is being made from part of the gut.
  • The face is beginning to take shape.
  • Your baby's mouth and nostrils are starting to develop.
  • Teeth begin to develop under the gums.
  • The eyes can now be seen as small hollows on each side of the head.
Now if they are fully informed about this before they make their decisions that is fine with me.
It is the left who are fighting against giving women this information.
The people that go to the government in order to get money earned by someone else are greedy.

YES its still a lump of cells as we all are maybe *lump* is not the right word collection / group might discribe it better you have just defined what those cells are forming its not a human until its fully developed and birthed registered as a human a

murder is a legal term for killing a person ... A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN sorry, it will become one( a person ) if nursed to completion ..

you are stating your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Most disagree with yours.

of course its my opinion but there are facts to back it up it doesnt t have a s/s till its born, not counted on the registry til its born, not recognized by the state as a *person *till its born
yes these are facts....

were are the facts to back up the *opinion* that there is a god no facts just words in a old book of fables

The car my wife recently bought a new car. While it was not registered for warranty until we bought it nor registered with the State until we put a tag on it, it was still a car while on the lot. Those are facts.

Those things you call facts deal with "registration" and "recognition" on paper. Much like my wife's car, it was a human before it came out and more of one that you'll ever be. That's a fact.

personal insults will get you nowhere in the discussion just proves the kind of individual you are .. ill not communnicate with you until you learn to behave ...
yeah, take your advice and come back later.

You made real mad JC real mad you want me to post more pics? Because lmao I am the real deal dumb fuck ok i will

Hold on a sec
dude, you certainly are. Hey, what number post did I post a reply to you? Or, are you another poster on here? Oh, that's it, you are also deltadumb eh?

My two pick up trucks, my boat, my house, remind me again why I should learn how to spell and used proper grammar again, JC.?

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_120102.jpg
    IMG_20150122_120102.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 62
For jc

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_120035.jpg
    IMG_20150122_120035.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20150122_115751.jpg
    IMG_20150122_115751.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20150122_120035.jpg
    IMG_20150122_120035.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 57
Want more jc? I am the real deal mother fucker you wish to be me

And again my back yard I own it all :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_091946.jpg
    IMG_20150122_091946.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 51
You've proved the meaning of Wil's phrase very well: ""The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

My former next door neighbor's wife, told my sister-in-law that her uncle knew of Conservative who was once know as Flubber. Embarrassed by the name, which is an idiom meaning one who smells the bicycle seats at school yards, conservative moved out of his parents basement when he was 36, and now rents a room paid for by SSI. He has a brother who supports him as long as Flub ... err, conservative remains out of the state where he was raised. Flub uses the computer at the local library, funny, he never pays taxes but uses the services paid for by others in the community.

See Flub, err, well ... if your going to stalk me you might as well make an effort to make your hurt little feelings interesting.
thanks for the more stupid! I didn't think you could make more stupid, but badabing here you are with more stupid. thanks for confirming the more stupid left is doing well.

Thanks for sharing, Your use of syntax is enlightening. I do wonder, have you completed the 6th grade? Posted below for your edification:

Google
Hey Wry, I'm still waiting on the proof of your training you claim to have. Remember, no proof = no training. Bet you won't show it but bet you'll still keep claiming you have it.

You'll need to take my word for it, since you're too lazy to read my posts. That said, it matters not what you believe, for the use of the word for your nom de plume describes one who cannot or will not think outside an ideological box.
woo hoo, another post I can nominate for more stupid post of the day!!! Congratulations, you worked hard on this, through many posts and bam, here it is the more stupid post!!! :woohoo:

I notice you haven't taken to heart my legitimate criticism, thus I'll restate it so even you, with your limited intellectual ability (disability) might understand. Your writing ability isn't up to the standard expected of an average 6th grader, and yet you continue to call me stupid.

I shouldn't be so harsh, being a liberal and all, but don't call anyone stupid unless you're 10 years old and or English is a new language to you. If you're an adult, you are disabled and for that you have my pity.

So remind me again jc why I should learn how to spell and used proper grammar, you couldn't even carry my tool belt jc let alone even know how to trouble shoot a simple task as to why a fuse keeps blowing

So remind me again jc why I should learn how to spell and used proper grammar, you couldn't even carry my tool belt jc let alone even know how to trouble shoot a simple task as to why a fuse keeps blowing
dude, what post are you talking about? Holy crap man, at least give me something for reference sake.

What is this shit about liberals think they are superior because they have proper writing skills anyways, I can't quit my job , sell my house and get a job anywhere in the states making my comfort level 70 grand a year in a week fixing machines and trouble shooting problems, where does writing skills for in to do what I do?

A serious question would it pay me more? Lmao

I was already plant manager, maintenance manager, shift supervisor hated those jobs, all I want to do is be a industrial maintenance man fix and solve problems which I am today and so happy, I did everything I set out to do, and went back to the position that makes me happy :)

Pays my bills, millionaire was never my goal, I wanted knowledge and respect, and I have both, the plant manager stopped me today to ask for my advice before I left

thanks for the more stupid! I didn't think you could make more stupid, but badabing here you are with more stupid. thanks for confirming the more stupid left is doing well.

Thanks for sharing, Your use of syntax is enlightening. I do wonder, have you completed the 6th grade? Posted below for your edification:

Google
Hey Wry, I'm still waiting on the proof of your training you claim to have. Remember, no proof = no training. Bet you won't show it but bet you'll still keep claiming you have it.

You'll need to take my word for it, since you're too lazy to read my posts. That said, it matters not what you believe, for the use of the word for your nom de plume describes one who cannot or will not think outside an ideological box.
woo hoo, another post I can nominate for more stupid post of the day!!! Congratulations, you worked hard on this, through many posts and bam, here it is the more stupid post!!! :woohoo:

I notice you haven't taken to heart my legitimate criticism, thus I'll restate it so even you, with your limited intellectual ability (disability) might understand. Your writing ability isn't up to the standard expected of an average 6th grader, and yet you continue to call me stupid.

I shouldn't be so harsh, being a liberal and all, but don't call anyone stupid unless you're 10 years old and or English is a new language to you. If you're an adult, you are disabled and for that you have my pity.
Sure I have taken your criticism to heart. The fact is you are arguing something that you can't make sense of. It may even be a battle within your own head. But to post that a fetus isn't human is, well, stupid. Continuing to post such stupid is more stupid. I know that the liberals have invaded our kids and grandkids classrooms to avoid words like stupid, and dude, that is stupid.

Because like our national debt the number of abortions are nearing 18 trillion.
Ok maybe not that many but probably close.
I feel most Libs would like to see more abortions performed not less but many not so many this year.

Forum List

Back