why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

And why nomination as most stupid post of the day is so strong. My guidance for you is to let the poor guy go along his stupid path and call it what it is, stupid. There isn't a one of em that deserves any of our knowledge. They still haven't provided the experiment that will prove adding 120 PPM of CO2 to 280 PPM does anything to temperature. See I have Herr Koch 1901's test that proves our side. So we have the game and they have stupid!!!!

psst, and that's all of the left.

He's the typical all I have to do is say it but you have to prove it type.

You've proved the meaning of Wil's phrase very well: ""The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

My former next door neighbor's wife, told my sister-in-law that her uncle knew of Conservative who was once know as Flubber. Embarrassed by the name, which is an idiom meaning one who smells the bicycle seats at school yards, conservative moved out of his parents basement when he was 36, and now rents a room paid for by SSI. He has a brother who supports him as long as Flub ... err, conservative remains out of the state where he was raised. Flub uses the computer at the local library, funny, he never pays taxes but uses the services paid for by others in the community.

See Flub, err, well ... if your going to stalk me you might as well make an effort to make your hurt little feelings interesting.
thanks for the more stupid! I didn't think you could make more stupid, but badabing here you are with more stupid. thanks for confirming the more stupid left is doing well.

Thanks for sharing, Your use of syntax is enlightening. I do wonder, have you completed the 6th grade? Posted below for your edification:

Google
Hey Wry, I'm still waiting on the proof of your training you claim to have. Remember, no proof = no training. Bet you won't show it but bet you'll still keep claiming you have it.

You'll need to take my word for it, since you're too lazy to read my posts. That said, it matters not what you believe, for the use of the word for your nom de plume describes one who cannot or will not think outside an ideological box.

You've proved the meaning of Wil's phrase very well: ""The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

My former next door neighbor's wife, told my sister-in-law that her uncle knew of Conservative who was once know as Flubber. Embarrassed by the name, which is an idiom meaning one who smells the bicycle seats at school yards, conservative moved out of his parents basement when he was 36, and now rents a room paid for by SSI. He has a brother who supports him as long as Flub ... err, conservative remains out of the state where he was raised. Flub uses the computer at the local library, funny, he never pays taxes but uses the services paid for by others in the community.

See Flub, err, well ... if your going to stalk me you might as well make an effort to make your hurt little feelings interesting.
thanks for the more stupid! I didn't think you could make more stupid, but badabing here you are with more stupid. thanks for confirming the more stupid left is doing well.

Thanks for sharing, Your use of syntax is enlightening. I do wonder, have you completed the 6th grade? Posted below for your edification:

Google
Hey Wry, I'm still waiting on the proof of your training you claim to have. Remember, no proof = no training. Bet you won't show it but bet you'll still keep claiming you have it.

You'll need to take my word for it, since you're too lazy to read my posts. That said, it matters not what you believe, for the use of the word for your nom de plume describes one who cannot or will not think outside an ideological box.

are you glad that your mother was not pro abortion?

Google

I'll need proof same as you asked of me for a situation where I had direct knowledge. If you won't provide it, STFU about what you think I should or shouldn't do. I wouldn't trust a piece of shit like you as far as I could throw a 10 ton rock.

YES its still a lump of cells as we all are maybe *lump* is not the right word collection / group might discribe it better you have just defined what those cells are forming its not a human until its fully developed and birthed registered as a human a

murder is a legal term for killing a person ... A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN sorry, it will become one( a person ) if nursed to completion ..

you are stating your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Most disagree with yours.

of course its my opinion but there are facts to back it up it doesnt t have a s/s till its born, not counted on the registry til its born, not recognized by the state as a *person *till its born
yes these are facts....

were are the facts to back up the *opinion* that there is a god no facts just words in a old book of fables

The "facts" about when a child reaches the stage of development that he or she merits legal protection, is whenever we - as a society - decide it is.

It is everyone's right to have their say and to try to get others to decide that time in a little different way than we have in the past. It's called progress.

My wife was born at 25 weeks. There are people that support abortion after that time period and based it on viability. I can tell you that despite being petite, she's fully developed.

Well, I think we always understood that applying the standard "viability" was going to produce a moving target. Medical advances make it inevitable that mark is gonna move.

Personally, I prefer the standard, "At the moment characteristics that are uniquely human appear"

My wife if almost 45 years old. Since medicine has advanced so much since then, imageine at what point viability could be today.

good news... props to the Republican senators who stood up for women. :thup:

Late Wednesday night, Republican Congressional leaders announced that they would be dropping the planned vote for today on the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which, if implemented, would have instilled a nationwide ban on all abortions after week 20 of a pregnancy.

The Washington Post reports that the vote was abandoned largely because of the failure of many Republican women to support the proposed bill — led by Reps. Rene Ellmers (R-N.C.) and Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.), who had raised concerns about public fallout with female and younger voters.

Since it was introduced during the first day of the new Congressional session, the bill has been the source of great controversy and public outcry...

Abortion Bill Dropped Thanks To Female GOP Lawmakers

pap_blog_banner.png

Google

I'll need proof same as you asked of me for a situation where I had direct knowledge. If you won't provide it, STFU about what you think I should or shouldn't do. I wouldn't trust a piece of shit like you as far as I could throw a 10 ton rock.

No, I didn't ask for proof - I simply made fun of your post. Get the stick out of your ass and grow up.

Late Wednesday night, Republican Congressional leaders announced that they would be dropping the planned vote for today on the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which, if implemented, would have instilled a nationwide ban on all abortions after week 20 of a pregnancy.

The Washington Post reports that the vote was abandoned largely because of the failure of many Republican women to support the proposed bill — led by Reps. Rene Ellmers (R-N.C.) and Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.), who had raised concerns about public fallout with female and younger voters.

Since it was introduced during the first day of the new Congressional session, the bill has been the source of great controversy and public outcry...

pap_blog_banner.png

Isn't that nice of them. Being concerned for the political ramifications and not the harm done to women whose situation they do not understand nor give a damn to know.

pap_blog_banner.png

Well, that's a good indication to me at how far we have to go to offer legal protection to people who are too small to stand up for themselves.

We apparently have a ways to go - but that doesn't mean we can't get there.

So pro-lifers - HELP US OUT.

STOP bombing clinics and killing doctors.
STOP harassing women who are probably already having one of the worst days in their life.

You don't defeat darkness with hate - only love can do that.

Those 1%ers that you despise so much are the job producers in this country and are also the ones that give you the necessities and toys that you enjoy so much.

The 1%ers don't do anything but live off the labor of others. They're parasites, and I hope I live just long enough to see them expunged.
more stupid, we all live off the labor of others you f00l. My more stupid from the [email protected]

But at the same time, whereas you can hear a heartbeat, most of the vital organs are not developed. So whereas I agree with your thinking, I understand why others do not see it as a human being.

My problem is that the women are being told that it is just cells and a lump when it isn't.
At 8 weeks -
  • The embryo is measures about 18 mm (3/4 inch) in length.
  • Their arms and legs are growing and location of the elbows and toes are visible..
  • The feet and hand buds have appeared.
  • Starts to practice moving (not felt by mom till week 20)
  • The stomach is being made from part of the gut.
  • The face is beginning to take shape.
  • Your baby's mouth and nostrils are starting to develop.
  • Teeth begin to develop under the gums.
  • The eyes can now be seen as small hollows on each side of the head.
Now if they are fully informed about this before they make their decisions that is fine with me.
It is the left who are fighting against giving women this information.
Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

No one has allowed, nor seeks, “the government to be an instrument of greed and thievery.”

Conservative dogma can be truly ridiculous.

The people that go to the government in order to get money earned by someone else are greedy.

YES its still a lump of cells as we all are maybe *lump* is not the right word collection / group might discribe it better you have just defined what those cells are forming its not a human until its fully developed and birthed registered as a human a

murder is a legal term for killing a person ... A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN sorry, it will become one( a person ) if nursed to completion ..

you are stating your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Most disagree with yours.

of course its my opinion but there are facts to back it up it doesnt t have a s/s till its born, not counted on the registry til its born, not recognized by the state as a *person *till its born
yes these are facts....

were are the facts to back up the *opinion* that there is a god no facts just words in a old book of fables
So are you saying that the minute before a baby is delivered, it is still not a baby because, per the facts, it is not counted on the registry and not recognized by the state as a person?

I think you are apply the wrong "facts" to support your position.
he doesn't know any better. He learns from the left book on more stupid. See that post is just another example of the lessons learned from the book of more stupid. give him credit, at least he can read stupid.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

Because short-sighted and stupid has always described conservative logic.

Most of the abortions are for economic reasons. In other words, poor people have more sabortions than not-poor people. So by objecting to abortions conservatives are making more poor people. And since poor people are disproportionately Democrats, they're only shooting themselves in the foot.

I've long said the political positions about abortion seem reversed. Democrats are for abortions, making less Democrats, and Republicans are against it making more Democrats. :) Instead, Dems should be against abortion ensuring more Democrats, and Republicans for abortion making less Democrats.
And there it is, the post for the more stupid post of the day nomination. Dude, what chapter from the book of stupid did you find this beauty? Holy crap, you must have worked hard to put that stupid together. I see the lessons you got from the book of stupid were comprehended and used quite well.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

I don't.

Most of the abortions are for economic reasons. In other words, poor people have more sabortions than not-poor people. So by objecting to abortions conservatives are making more poor people. And since poor people are disproportionately Democrats, they're only shooting themselves in the foot.

I've long said the political positions about abortion seem reversed. Democrats are for abortions, making less Democrats, and Republicans are against it making more Democrats. :) Instead, Dems should be against abortion ensuring more Democrats, and Republicans for abortion making less Democrats.
And there it is, the post for the more stupid post of the day nomination. Dude, what chapter from the book of stupid did you find this beauty? Holy crap, you must have worked hard to put that stupid together. I see the lessons you got from the book of stupid were comprehended and used quite well.

Google

woo hoo, another post I can nominate for more stupid post of the day!!! Congratulations, you worked hard on this, through many posts and bam, here it is the more stupid post!!! :woohoo:

Why?

I don't.

Notice you could only insult but not contradict my point.

Why?

I don't.

jc quit embarrassing your ass I own you mother fucking child , I am a 49 year old working man

My back yard

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_091946.jpg
    IMG_20150122_091946.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 78
Why?

I don't.

in case you didn't read my post, I nominated your post for more stupid post. So I read it, it can't be answered because it is that stupid. See you all want us to reply to the more stupid, and sir, that isn't possible. how about posting something that makes sense and then we can discuss. Post stupid, win awards.

My two pick up trucks, my boat, my house, remind me again why I should learn how to spell and used proper grammar again, JC.?

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_101914.jpg
    IMG_20150122_101914.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 63
Why?

I don't.

jc quit embarrassing your ass I own you mother fucking child , I am a 49 year old working man

My back yard
WOW, it's a more stupid winner!!!! way to go Bear!!!!!!! you couldn't have wrote that any better.

Why?

I don't.

in case you didn't read my post, I nominated your post for more stupid post. So I read it, it can't be answered because it is that stupid. See you all want us to reply to the more stupid, and sir, that isn't possible. how about posting something that makes sense and then we can discuss. Post stupid, win awards.

Suit yourself. Just making your side, prolly conservatives look pathetic. When you can't counter an arguement or position, mock and make fun. Suppose it works once in a while, certainyl worth trying again when so obviously outmatched.

My two pick up trucks, my boat, my house, remind me again why I should learn how to spell and used proper grammar again, JC.?
were my posts off of yours? hmmm... i don't think so. So you taking shots at me? You showing your hate now! or just letting everyone know how stupid you can really be? I don't know you're trying very hard here. maybe wait until I post a reply to you to attack me.

Forum List

Back