Why do bad ass white people only march in safe redneck towns?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why not go where the hatred really is aimed, in big time Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, NY city or L.A? Why do you always find some sleepy redneck town, where only 4 blacks live? Just askin

How many recruits will white nationalists find in African towns?

I could axe the same of you. Why don't negroes riot in all white towns? Just axing

How many recruits will white nationalists find in African towns?

I could axe the same of you. Why don't negroes riot in all white towns? Just axing

Actually, blacks HAVE protested in a predominantly white town. Remember the Jena 6 protests? Not only did they come in from all over, but they were peaceful, picked up their trash and left the town better than when they showed up.

Protests like that I can get behind. Violence and arming yourself with shields and bats? Not so much.

Why not go where the hatred really is aimed, in big time Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, NY city or L.A? Why do you always find some sleepy redneck town, where only 4 blacks live? Just askin
Good question.

LOL!!

To answer the OP's question.................probably for the same reason that Trump holds his rallies only in the places where he knows he's gonna get support.

Why doesn't BLM ever protest in "redneck towns"?

Seems to me that your claim that the whites want all the blacks gone or dead is being done quite effectively by the blacks. Wheres the need when your offing yourselves?

Seems to me that your claim that the whites want all the blacks gone or dead is being done quite effectively by the blacks. Wheres the need when your offing yourselves?
LOLOLO....oh, so you brave gun toting, torch bearing morons won't venture into black areas, because we're killing each other off without your help? Gotcha? LOLOLOLOLO Couldn't possibly be, you'd get your white ass handed to you on a pork chop plate, now can it? LOLOLOLO

Why do blacks only burn up ghetto areas of town(s)?

-Geaux

LOLOLO....oh, so you brave gun toting, torch bearing morons won't venture into black areas, because we're killing each other off without your help? Gotcha? LOLOLOLOLO Couldn't possibly be, you'd get your white ass handed to you on a pork chop plate, now can it? LOLOLOLO
Would that pork chop plate be useful for watermelons, too, Bigot?

You do realize that you're entire idiocy of a thread is what we call a failed premise?

But I think you're not bright enough to get it. You see, you make the claim that we are too scared to come to your towns, but there is ample evidence from the past that we aren't. Now think real careful about this. If you're already killing yourselves, why would the white racists want to interfere with that?

Now, go run along and be sure to put your helmet on. Safety first, always.

I recall very recently a bunch of innocent neo nazis were brutally attacked by left wing hate groups while enjoying a peaceful rally.

Why don't blacks speak english so we can understand what is wrong with them?

Forum List

Back