Why do autists love water?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This applies not only to people, but also to dogs, this is attested in the veterinary literature.

• Banned
It is strange that this is a completely clear sign, but I did not find any explanation

They also often have a thing about elevators and sometimes airports and the like. They are afraid of yet obsessed with places of transition. They gravitate to those things in order to conquer their fears.

• Banned
Animals have autism too. But in dog breeders, such puppies are apparently culled immediately. In any case, this breeder, whom I read, Leonid Pavlovich Sabaneev, recommended so.

And as far as I understood, he claimed that this happens more often with litters of young bitches, and is inherited. This is generally a separate interesting question. This may indicate that there were young mothers in the ancestors of autists.

• Banned
It is also common to refuse breast milk. Dogs do it too.

And in general, autists apparently have a congenital intolerance to milk proteins and gluten. This may indicate that they come from forests, where there was no bread and cows. That's exactly what I thought.

Forum List

Back