Why Distinct Gender Roles Are Important To Kids & Society

The phrase "to turn" was slathered throughout gay venacular all up until just a year or two ago. Then suddenly as the gay marriage thing started coming to the wire, that phrase was scrubbed in the vernacular. But you know. You all know exactly what it means.
What we know is you have absolutely no idea what in the hell you are talking about, no background in human sexuality, or genetics, or gender, and no ability to control your homophobia, your life, or the farm. You are in a word, mental, and you are about the only one here who doesn't know that.

The phrase "to turn" was slathered throughout gay venacular all up until just a year or two ago. Then suddenly as the gay marriage thing started coming to the wire, that phrase was scrubbed in the vernacular. But you know. You all know exactly what it means.
Do you wake up obsessed?

Do you wake up obsessed?
I wake up concerned. I wake up concerned that because of a California death metal band (what could more personify the moral decay of the West?), 100s of people in France are now in the morgue. I wake up concerned because the disparity and the gap between those who bend on their knees 5 times a day praying to their God to help them preserve the moral edicts of faith and family are being accellerated to violence by what could surely only be patent alarm at how far the pendulum has swung out West. Adding salt to their perceived wounds, the West exerts its influence over the world via Hollywood. They see their faith being threatened or in danger of extinction and their fringe elements are popping out doing equally horrific acts as a person hacking off their own genitals in order to play at the opposite gender.

It's not a mystery to see why these attacks are happening. The East has had ENOUGH. And unfortunately this is the only way they're looking to get the West's attention. If they were more stealthy, they would rein in their hot heads and accomplish the moralizing of the West in other ways. There's always more effective ways than violence.

Nature seeks balance. And if you are alarmed at the outrageous, sickening and horrific extremes the muslims have degraded to, then look in a mirror to examine just how horrific your actions might look to an outsider.

I agree, enough is enough. I'd like to rope in the pendulum before it swings so wildly it snaps for good. And hence the reason why I wake up every day and attack the rot in the West with words. My own house is out of control and nobody but the residents of a house can really make a difference inside it. I want to repaint my house and cover over the garish blinding puce, fuscia and teals of the "rainbow theme"...return it to neutral earth tones and more conservative accents. That way I won't piss off my neighbors so much.

Do you wake up obsessed?
I wake up concerned. I wake up concerned that because of a California death metal band (what could more personify the moral decay of the West?), 100s of people in France are now in the morgue. I wake up concerned because the disparity and the gap between those who bend on their knees 5 times a day praying to their God to help them preserve the moral edicts of faith and family are being accellerated to violence by what could surely only be patent alarm at how far the pendulum has swung out West. Adding salt to their perceived wounds, the West exerts its influence over the world via Hollywood. They see their faith being threatened or in danger of extinction and their fringe elements are popping out doing equally horrific acts as a person hacking off their own genitals in order to play at the opposite gender.

It's not a mystery to see why these attacks are happening. The East has had ENOUGH. And unfortunately this is the only way they're looking to get the West's attention. If they were more stealthy, they would rein in their hot heads and accomplish the moralizing of the West in other ways. There's always more effective ways than violence.

Nature seeks balance. And if you are alarmed at the outrageous, sickening and horrific extremes the muslims have degraded to, then look in a mirror to examine just how horrific your actions might look to an outsider.

I agree, enough is enough. I'd like to rope in the pendulum before it swings so wildly it snaps for good. And hence the reason why I wake up every day and attack the rot in the West with words. My own house is out of control and nobody but the residents of a house can really make a difference inside it. I want to repaint my house and cover over the garish blinding puce, fuscia and teals of the "rainbow theme"...return it to neutral earth tones and more conservative accents. That way I won't piss off my neighbors so much.
Yes would have been sufficient.

Yes would have been sufficient.

No, actually, just "yes" is nowhere near sufficient.

I possess a mind that can extrapolate from current trends. Maybe you don't, but I do. "Seers" are nothing more than people who can look past muddling and extraneous details to see clearly what other people fail to perceive, to quote "Hermione Granger" from the Harry Potter series ...lol.. But it's true. Some of us can do this. You either cannot or will not. I think it's the latter. It used to be quite common to use a reasoning mind that we all have. But when a cult's agenda must be promoted beyond reason, the first thing it does is gaslight society into believing that their common sense is "wrong" and that they need to discard it in order to "fit in with the new crowd"..

You said "yes would have been sufficient". I believe the reason that is so is that so you don't have to face what your logical mind is telling you...telling everyone...that the LGBT cult has gone way out of control and that the muslim backlashes are precisely about that spread of diseased-reasoning and thinking spreading throughout the West and heading their way...

Like I made the point on another thread: It really isn't hard to imagine what inspires non-Westerners to freak out and go to insane measures to "reply" to what they see coming their way. A picture tells a thousand words, don't it? Here's all an islamic-terrorist enlisting station needs as their recuiting poster. How can we expect people who bow 5 times a day to the concept of man/woman/children..faith and family to accept this as their inevitable future (thanks to the influence of Hollywood)? vv

caitlyn-jenner_zpsqxaripxi.jpg

You need look no further than this to see where it all began:

dana-carvey-snl-300x2901.png

Corrupting American youth since 1986. Tragic... :rolleyes:

Make fun all you like. The Church Lady was a parody where everyone watching knew it was an actor dressed up and playing a role. Bruce Jenner in contrast actually had his name legally changed to "Caitlyn" and took female hormones and posed for Vanity Fair seriously "as a woman"...

That's the type of institutionalized-insanity the radical islamics are recruiting off of.

Make fun all you like. The Church Lady was a parody where everyone watching knew it was an actor dressed up and playing a role. Bruce Jenner in contrast actually had his name legally changed to "Caitlyn" and took female hormones and posed for Vanity Fair seriously "as a woman"...

That's the type of institutionalized-insanity the radical islamics are recruiting off of.

:lol: Oh, wait. You were serious. Our "good friends" the Saudis are funding terrorists, but you're hyperfocused on Caitlyn Jenner. Very helpful.

:lol: Oh, wait. You were serious. Our "good friends" the Saudis are funding terrorists, but you're hyperfocused on Caitlyn Jenner. Very helpful.

At some point you will have to ask the obvious question: WHY are the Saudis funding terrorists. Eventually the word "infidel" and why that's their perception of us will come to the front of the conversation...a conversation you don't want America to have: even if it means your cult values forced upon America means American blood will be shed. I'd say a hyperfocus on the Caitlyn Jenner apologists/promoters is precisely what's called for in these times..

At some point you will have to ask the obvious question: WHY are the Saudis funding terrorists. Eventually the word "infidel" and why that's their perception of us will come to the front of the conversation...a conversation you don't want America to have: even if it means your cult values forced upon America means American blood will be shed. I'd say a hyperfocus on the Caitlyn Jenner apologists/promoters is precisely what's called for in these times..
Guess silly wet doesn't realize that every single thing he post is more smoking gun evidence of his homophobia, besides being hilarious.

Guess silly wet doesn't realize that every single thing he post is more smoking gun evidence of his homophobia, besides being hilarious.

There is no such thing as homophobia

So there's that

So there's that
You just keep thinking that , false as it is.

At some point you will have to ask the obvious question: WHY are the Saudis funding terrorists. Eventually the word "infidel" and why that's their perception of us will come to the front of the conversation...

To Jihadis, you're the infidel.

Besides, it's a buzzword. The real issues are Western lifestyles/wealth and U.S. support for Israel.

You'd need to show evidence that they share any of your sexual fears. Actual evidence, as in facts. Can you do that?

So there's that

Pity and fear

Two different things

So there's that

Pity and fear

Two different things
Both are part of homophobia.

So there's that

Pity and fear

Two different things

No, pity has nothing to do with fear

So there's that

Pity and fear

Two different things

No, pity has nothing to do with fear
False.

Forum List

Back