Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?

So it makes sense that if a President who had the power didn't follow the exact step by step NY Times prescribed procedures then they can invade his home and continue to legally persecute him. Well, there you go then. Thanks! I'm a Democrat now, I get it [/response to your stupid shit]

Procedures are not there to trip people up and get them in legal trouble, Holmes, they just aren't. He had the power, unambiguously. And you don't even know what the documents are since none of us do. Go fuck yourself, racist
Lol we both know it’s stupid to suggest that NYT came up with this procedure. Hey moron, every presidential power has a procedure. Can you even name a presidential power that does NOT have a specific procedure that involves paperwork and documented human communication? No of course not because they all have that. How the fuck else is shit supposed to be accomplished?

Lol we both know it’s stupid to suggest that NYT came up with this procedure. Hey moron, every presidential power has a procedure. Can you even name a presidential power that does NOT have a specific procedure that involves paperwork and documented human communication? No of course not because they all have that. How the fuck else is shit supposed to be accomplished?

I couldn't read it, it was behind a firewall. You get no credit unless documents are available.

In the end, nothing changes my point that it's just so outrageously stupid for you to claim if he doesn't follow the procedure right, he's fucked. If we were talking about a Democrat, you'd be doing Linda Blair right now in disbelief because HE HAD THE POWER.

That is the point. Go fuck yourself with your bull shit about procedures, racist

Nobody has said that Trump didn't have the power to declassify anything that he wanted to when he was president. He had that power, and he could do with it as he wished.

However.................

Those documents don't just exist on his desk, there are copies of it at other agencies and military commands who also have that information. All he had to do was tell one of his staff that he's declassifying something, and then they go out and send the messages/memos to all the places that also hold that information so that they know it's status has changed. His staff (that's one of the reasons he had one, was to take care of the mundane paperwork) would be the ones telling everyone what was declassified, when it was declassified, and the reason for declassification (even if Trump had said "just because I want to", that would still be a valid reason because he was president). If he actually DID declassify something, then there would be a record of it. There isn't. All we have is him saying so because he doesn't want to get into trouble.

Nobody has said that Trump didn't have the power to declassify anything that he wanted to when he was president. He had that power, and he could do with it as he wished

Yep, and he was President. Go fuck yourself, racist, that you wouldn't stop here but turned around and completely contradicted yourself.

TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT

Nobody has said that Trump didn't have the power to declassify anything that he wanted to when he was president. He had that power, and he could do with it as he wished.
I'm not even sure he could declassify all of them. The one about nuclear weapons. And the ones with the FISA warrants, they would have portions blacked out if declassified.

The question would be, what purpose would it serve to declassify them? I mean, even if he could, much of that would be in favor of America's enemies.

I couldn't read it, it was behind a firewall. You get no credit unless documents are available.

In the end, nothing changes my point that it's just so outrageously stupid for you to claim if he doesn't follow the procedure right, he's fucked. If we were talking about a Democrat, you'd be doing Linda Blair right now in disbelief because HE HAD THE POWER.

That is the point. Go fuck yourself with your bull shit about procedures, racist
Lol hey moron, you aren’t even talking about a procedure being exact. You’re talking about there not being a procedure at all and Trump can just will it with his thinking.
You think Trump does not even have to tell anyone when he declassifies something. If Trump followed an actual procedure but was not exact about it, his lawyers would at least point to that fact and describe what it is that he did. They haven’t done that. Not only have they not identified any of the docs as being declassified, but they don’t even refer to specific actions Trump had ended up doing to make that happen. It’s a complete lack of specifics on their part and they are being laughed at by judges. How the hell is anyone supposed to know if Trump declassified the documents if he just says that he did? Why is that a viable legal defense?

Yep, and he was President. Go fuck yourself, racist, that you wouldn't stop here but turned around and completely contradicted yourself.

TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT

Just because he could, doesn't mean he did. If he actually HAD declassified those documents, there would be a record of the declassification. What's with all this mean language and calling me a racist by the way? No, I didn't contradict myself, I simply told you how it would have happened if he did declassify something. How do I know this? 20 years experience of handling classified material while I was serving in the Navy. Yes, he was president, yes, he had the power to declassify anything, but because there isn't any record of it being declassified, there is no proof he did. Are your feelings really that hurt when someone says something that doesn't look good for your Orange God? Must suck to be such a snowflake.

I'm not even sure he could declassify all of them. The one about nuclear weapons. And the ones with the FISA warrants, they would have portions blacked out if declassified.

The question would be, what purpose would it serve to declassify them? I mean, even if he could, much of that would be in favor of America's enemies.

Trump only said that he declassified them hoping to keep himself out of trouble. And, the problem with all these idiots who are saying he did declassify them know NOTHING about classified material and how it's actually handled. If they were to talk to someone who actually did work with classified material, that person would tell them the same thing that some of us have.

Trump only said that he declassified them hoping to keep himself out of trouble. And, the problem with all these idiots who are saying he did declassify them know NOTHING about classified material and how it's actually handled. If they were to talk to someone who actually did work with classified material, that person would tell them the same thing that some of us have.
He said they were planted by the FBI, he said he declassified him in his mind, he said every stupid thing possible which he could not back up in court.

I'm more worried that he actually has shown some of those to foreign agents, made copies, and possibly has more documents, at his other properties for example.

Legal experts are tearing the filing part. It’s basically just one big joke. Long on hyperbole and short on legal merit.

However, what’s notable is that his lawyers didn’t include the claim Trump declassified those documents before taking them. Trump himself has said as recently as today he did.

Well he basically know why. He didn’t actually do it lol

You don’t know? Why?

Because he could

TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT
Huh? Are you okay in the head? Seriously? Trump was president. Key word was.

Forum List

Back