Why didn’t the Trump lawyer team’s court filing today include the claim that Trump declassified the documents?

I couldn't read it, it was behind a firewall. You get no credit unless documents are available.

In the end, nothing changes my point that it's just so outrageously stupid for you to claim if he doesn't follow the procedure right, he's fucked. If we were talking about a Democrat, you'd be doing Linda Blair right now in disbelief because HE HAD THE POWER.

That is the point. Go fuck yourself with your bull shit about procedures, racist
Dude, you're a sore loser. How do we know? Because when you become cornered, everyone's a racist. What do these arguments have to do with racism?

To Democrats, yes, since your expectation of left justices is they do your bidding at all times. The left is a block where you have the same opinion on every issue for the same reasons justified with the same talking points.

Trump's justices have generally voted with him, not always. Funny how to you that would be a crisis (which is why you asked) and to me it's a non-issue completely. I have no expectation of justices being lock step. I'm glad they are not. You're glad yours are. We're both happy, huh?
Where is your source that the Left has expectations that the judges do the bidding for the Left? You got that straight out of your ass.

No, I'm not happy, because you failed to answer the question, and what you did answer, has no relationship with any documented findings. Which makes you a liar as always.

That would do it, he was elected President. It's one of the perks that goes with the job. You're a racist and and a MASSIVE hypocrite. Your eyes would roll all the way around your head if Republicans were going after

THE PRESIDENT

for taking documents. And you don't even know what they are, none of us do. This is just your latest Get Trump campaign, Wile-E

View attachment 701365
You failed to make an argument. All you did was use adhominem, and that's basically all you said. You should know, that each one of these racist comments you make, is the same thing as admitting you have nothing to debate, so you act like an eight year old child by calling people names. It's really pitiful. You're not embarrassed?

If you want anyone to get you're joking, you have to say different things then when you're serious. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest
I was. You literally have to have no sense of humor, of the brain dead vegetable type, not to see the humor.

To Democrats, yes, since your expectation of left justices is they do your bidding at all times. The left is a block where you have the same opinion on every issue for the same reasons justified with the same talking points.

Trump's justices have generally voted with him, not always. Funny how to you that would be a crisis (which is why you asked) and to me it's a non-issue completely. I have no expectation of justices being lock step. I'm glad they are not. You're glad yours are. We're both happy, huh?
It just seems that way to the ignorant.

How's your August 29th article on a special master request working out, speaking of dopes.

He's not screwed at all. Everything you bring up are issues that could have a direct effect on a defense, if it ever goes that far. There is no need to prove it to the SM.
D’oh…:eusa_doh:
The SM is the one who decides if any of those docs are protected. He can not make that determination without Trump explaining how, why and under which circumstances he should have had possession of those docs. It’s Literally his only job.
He will not be able to do anything without Trump’s legal team asserting some sort of privilege over those documents in official court filings.

This is how you know it’s a BS delaying tactic. Trump has no interest in cooperating with the SM.

Watch how fast this wraps up without further input from the Trump team.

The SM is the one who decides if any of those docs are protected. He can not make that determination without Trump explaining how, why and under which circumstances he should have had possession of those docs. It’s Literally his only job.
He will not be able to do anything without Trump’s legal team asserting some sort of privilege over those documents in official court filings.

This is how you know it’s a BS delaying tactic. Trump has no interest in cooperating with the SM.

Duh.....the whole purpose was determining what papers or documents were privileged.
Alleged classified files would not be a privilege concern.

Please try and keep up here..... :biggrin:

The SM is suppose to simply determine what is Trump's property, and what belongs to the NA via the Presidential Records Act.

Stopped reading here. Try next time with honest intentions if you want me to read it

WTF? You call other people nasty names and accuse them of being racists (probably because you're not smart enough to do anything other than call people names), yet you get all butt hurt when someone calls you a moron? Grow a thicker skin ya snowflake.

Just because he could, doesn't mean he did. If he actually HAD declassified those documents, there would be a record of the declassification. What's with all this mean language and calling me a racist by the way? No, I didn't contradict myself, I simply told you how it would have happened if he did declassify something. How do I know this? 20 years experience of handling classified material while I was serving in the Navy. Yes, he was president, yes, he had the power to declassify anything, but because there isn't any record of it being declassified, there is no proof he did. Are your feelings really that hurt when someone says something that doesn't look good for your Orange God? Must suck to be such a snowflake.

Note still no link to how if Trump doesn't waive his arms eight times, tap his left foot with his right hand and sneeze they can go after him and throw him in jail. If your standard were applied to Biden, you'd throw a rod. This is bull shit. Trump declassifying them would only be a procedure step. You are a left wing partisan hack.

One thing though, Go Navy! My brother went to the academy. Annapolis is a great little town

Forum List

Back