Why Did You Leave Christianity Behind?

Gee, whatever do you propose? Don't be shy. Speak right up. Leave no stone unturned.

Speak right up ? lol... What do you think I have been doing?

Are you hard of reading?

How many times have I openly revealed what I believe clearly, concisely, and in great detail and how many times have you said that I have been keeping what I believe secret?

Is english not your native tongue?

If this wasn't so pathetic it really would be funny........

Damn....
It seems that you misunderstood my question. Let me try to be more clear. How exactly do you propose universal restoration? What exactly would you like to do? What does universal restoration look like? How will you bring about universal restoration?

I do not have to do so much as lift a finger. The dead are already rising from their graves and tombs and their pissed as hell at the bastards who fucked up their lives..

If you haven't noticed, the best I can tell you is that you better have a plan B.

What? Maybe you've been watching too many zombie movies. :)

lol...

I don't know about you but I see dead people everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead.

Haley Joel Osment, is that you? :D

though you continue to quote the concocted 4th century bible, have you thought to return to the original religion of antiquity ...

The time of universal restoration is upon us. There is no going back, nothing to go back to..

If ever there was a time when the people of the world were equipped to create a new heaven and a new earth it is now.

but first many books must be closed before a new book can be written.

Capisci?

So lets get on with it already.....

Tie up the tares in bundles for burning, then you can gather the wheat into the barn.
Gee, whatever do you propose? Don't be shy. Speak right up. Leave no stone unturned.

Are you hard of reading?

How many times have I openly revealed what I believe clearly, concisely, and in great detail and how many times have you said that I have been keeping what I believe secret?

Damn....
It seems that you misunderstood my question. Let me try to be more clear. How exactly do you propose universal restoration? What exactly would you like to do? What does universal restoration look like? How will you bring about universal restoration?

I do not have to do so much as lift a finger. The dead are already rising from their graves and tombs and their pissed as hell at the bastards who fucked up their lives..

If you haven't noticed, the best I can tell you is that you better have a plan B.
You are still speaking in code. Can't you come out and say exactly what you mean? Don't be a pussy about it. What exactly are you trying to say?

Universal restoration? Rewrite? You and that other lying troll are the scary creatures.
absolutely amazes me how flipped around it all is. Evil thrives...good is silenced.

Good is silenced my ass.

I heard that the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Come on. Are you serious with the fire and brimstone stuff? Lol.

relax. When Jesus said he came to set the world on fire he wasn't talking about being a pyromaniac.

Universal restoration? Rewrite? You and that other lying troll are the scary creatures.
absolutely amazes me how flipped around it all is. Evil thrives...good is silenced.

Good is silenced my ass.

I heard that the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

I can assure you I'm not afraid. :)
What's universal restoration though

Good is silenced my ass.

Trust me. He won't answer this. It would reveal what he really is and what he is really trying to do. He is being subversive. But please do keep asking him though. I can tell that you are onto him too.

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

Before Moses died he said that after he died the people would turn away from the way he taught to follow the law. This shows that there was a particular way to follow the law that would be lost to time after he died.. It is well known that ever since then the people have been following a literal application of the law which according to Moses was the wrong way. When Jesus came and revealed the deeper implications of the law he effectively restored the law to its original clarity of meaning and purpose. After several hundred years after Jesus died, the secrets that he taught about the hidden meaning of the law was also lost to time, again, when the last ones who held those secrets were slaughtered..Then Rome, assimilated Christianity,created a counterfeit sugar coated Jesus to be worshipped, a phantom that never existed that claimed to be God and embodied all aspects of every pagan deity and then set about conquering the world through the power of death, meaning by getting people to openly defy the commands of God as a central focus of their religion from childhood they deprive the masses of the ability to think and act rationally or direct the course of the own lives making them easy to subjugate and fleece while remaining happy idiots..

This ancient scam will come to an abrupt and permanent end and every form of perversity will be purged from the mind of man.

Are you hard of reading?

Damn....

You are still speaking in code. Can't you come out and say exactly what you mean? Don't be a pussy about it. What exactly are you trying to say?

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

Before Moses died he said that after he died the people would turn away from the way he taught to follow the law. This shows that there was a particular way to follow the law that would be lost to time after he died.. It is well known that ever since then the people have been following a literal application of the law which according to Moses was the wrong way. When Jesus came and revealed the deeper implications of the law he effectively restored the law to its original clarity of meaning and purpose. After several hundred years after Jesus died, the secrets that he taught about the hidden meaning of the law was also lost to time, again, when the last ones who held those secrets were slaughtered..Then Rome, assimilated Christianity,created a counterfeit sugar coated Jesus to be worshipped, a phantom that never existed that claimed to be God and embodied all aspects of every pagan deity and then set about conquering the world through the power of death, meaning by getting people to openly defy the commands of God as a central focus of their religion from childhood they deprive the masses of the ability to think and act rationally or direct the course of the own lives making them easy to subjugate and fleece while remaining happy idiots..

This ancient scam will come to an abrupt and permanent end and every form of perversity will be purged from the mind of man.
When will this ancient scam come to an abrupt end? How will it come to an abrupt end? How will every form of perversity be purged from the mind of man?

If there is going to be hell fire, it's going to be caused by a meteorite that hits the earth and wipes us out in all likelihood.

No, not hell fire, fire from the sky silly.

When the ground is littered as far as the eye can see with the dead branches of fallen and dying trees , the smallest spark of divine life will set the whole damn landscape on fire.

If there is going to be hell fire, it's going to be caused by a meteorite that hits the earth and wipes us out in all likelihood.

No, not hell fire, fire from the sky silly.

When the ground is littered as far as the eye can see with the dead branches of fallen and dying trees , the smallest spark of divine life will set the whole damn landscape on fire.
How will the smallest spark of divine life will set the whole damn landscape on fire? Can you explain what that means exactly? You know... in practical terms.

Are you hard of reading?

Damn....

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

When will this ancient scam come to an abrupt end? How will it come to an abrupt end? How will every form of perversity be purged from the mind of man?

Oh yeah, there is one thing. When those who are sleeping in the dust of the earth awaken, they will purify their minds and become refined making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand.

What did that fella Jesus say?

You will know them by their fruits.

Are you hard of reading?

Damn....

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

With fire from the sky.

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

Oh yeah, there is one thing. When those who are sleeping in the dust of the earth awaken, they will purify their minds and become refined making their robes shining white, but the wicked will continue in wickedness and none of them will understand.
When exactly will that happen?

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

With fire from the sky.
What will cause this fire from the sky?

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

With fire from the sky.
What perverted thoughts are you talking about exactly?

Good is silenced my ass.

Ok. good.

It already happened and is happening man! The blind can see, the deaf can hear, the dumb speak, the lame walk, the crooked are made straight and the dead are coming out of their graves.

Hurry up and get with the program sparkie, before the door to the kingdom is closed.

May I suggest a bath, and maybe a new perfume?

Last edited:

Ok. good.

It already happened and is happening man! The blind can see, the deaf can hear, the dumb speak, the lame walk, the crooked are made straight and the dead are coming out of their graves.

Hurry up an get with the program sparkie, before the door to the kingdom is closed.

Because you don't believe any of this, that's why I'm not going to get with your program.

Ok. good.

Hurry up and get with the program sparkie, before the door to the kingdom is closed.

What perversity were you talking about back in post # 487? Belief in God?

Ok. good.

Hurry up an get with the program sparkie, before the door to the kingdom is closed.

Because you don't believe any of this, that's why I'm not going to get with your program.

Lets be real. You don't know what I'm talking about, you don't know what you are talking about, you don't know what to do so you have decided to do nothing.

Brilliant!

and you don't even have an inkling that your brain is malfunctioning.

And some people don't believe that there are dead people out there walking around like regular people who see only what they want to see and don't know that they are dead.

Imagine that!

Last edited:

I'm not the one who is a subversive. You would agree with me that beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having, right? For instance, if I could not say that socialists are liars and idiots, it would really mean that I was afraid of saying that socialists are liars and idiots. Since you can't say what you really want to say, it means that what you believe is not worth fighting for.

Oh yeah... socialist are liars and idiots. Man that felt great. I bet you wish you could say what you really thought. But you can't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back