Why Did You Get An Abortion?

Science disagrees with you

Reality disagrees with you.

Jumpin moron Joe, chiming in i see. So when a man kills a pregnant woman, it isnt double homicide, right? You only kill the woman and the Fetus she is carrying, so only one life sentence, am i right Joe?

Works for me. since no one can serve two life sentences, it's kind of a meaningless law. This is why you guys feel sooooo good when you pass an idiotic law like this. The problem comes in when some poor lady has a miscarriage, and you religious nuts prosecute her for losing the baby, which HAS HAPPENED in a few cases.

Joe you fucking moron, would abcnews be LYING about the murder of a woman and her unborn child(Could of said Fetus but they didnt).. You are such an idiot...

Scott Peterson only killed his wife. There was no birth certificate for anyone named "Conor Peterson".

By your same logic, if Stacy got mad at her husband and had an abortion, would that be murder, too? Don't think we want to live in a world where we force a woman to have her cheating spouse's baby.

That is such a tempting thought.

Think of the number of other lives that might have been saved. . .

Hmmmm.

Really? So how many people do you think I've killed, buddy. I haven't even killed any fetuses, sorry. (Could be a booming business opportunity if you nuts ever get your way.)
When we end abortions what are you gonna do

Science disagrees with you

Reality disagrees with you.

Jumpin moron Joe, chiming in i see. So when a man kills a pregnant woman, it isnt double homicide, right? You only kill the woman and the Fetus she is carrying, so only one life sentence, am i right Joe?

Works for me. since no one can serve two life sentences, it's kind of a meaningless law. This is why you guys feel sooooo good when you pass an idiotic law like this. The problem comes in when some poor lady has a miscarriage, and you religious nuts prosecute her for losing the baby, which HAS HAPPENED in a few cases.

Joe you fucking moron, would abcnews be LYING about the murder of a woman and her unborn child(Could of said Fetus but they didnt).. You are such an idiot...

Scott Peterson only killed his wife. There was no birth certificate for anyone named "Conor Peterson".

By your same logic, if Stacy got mad at her husband and had an abortion, would that be murder, too? Don't think we want to live in a world where we force a woman to have her cheating spouse's baby.

That is such a tempting thought.

Think of the number of other lives that might have been saved. . .

Hmmmm.

Really? So how many people do you think I've killed, buddy. I haven't even killed any fetuses, sorry. (Could be a booming business opportunity if you nuts ever get your way.)
So in your own words, Joe, the law isnt the law when even the courts confirmed that the unborn CHILD, which even ABCnews confirmed that it wasnt a FETUS. Sucks to be you, you petulant piece of worthless flesh. I pray that you aborted your own offspring so they dont contribute to the misery that liberals love to put upon the people.

Wasn't sure where to post this but I am genuinely interested. Please don't post about rapes or heinous crimes or health reasons. It would be interesting to hear why some women got abortions other than that.
The pat answer to that is

None of your fucking business

and you will be in jail for murder ha.. hehe

They didn't throw abortionists in jail before Roe.

So let's say you did catch someone performing an abortion.

Cops won't arrest.
Prosecutors won't waste limited resources.
Jury won't convict.

Sorry, hate to break it to you, but your dreams of living the live version of "A Handmaid's Tale" aren't going anywhere.

So in your own words, Joe, the law isnt the law when even the courts confirmed that the unborn CHILD, which even ABCnews confirmed that it wasnt a FETUS.

The problem with that is, fetuses aren't people. But since he is already serving a sentence for killing his wife, it really doesn't matter.

I got a woman pregnant on a dive trip many years ago.

She aborted.

What a saint.

and you will be in jail for murder ha.. hehe

They didn't throw abortionists in jail before Roe.

So let's say you did catch someone performing an abortion.

Cops won't arrest.
Prosecutors won't waste limited resources.
Jury won't convict.

Sorry, hate to break it to you, but your dreams of living the live version of "A Handmaid's Tale" aren't going anywhere.

So in your own words, Joe, the law isnt the law when even the courts confirmed that the unborn CHILD, which even ABCnews confirmed that it wasnt a FETUS.

The problem with that is, fetuses aren't people. But since he is already serving a sentence for killing his wife, it really doesn't matter.
That isnt what the judge said or the news, so Joe, you are WRONG....and fucking stupid....Go to Minnesota and tell a pregnant black woman she isnt carrying a baby, see what happens to your pajama boy ass

Wasn't sure where to post this but I am genuinely interested. Please don't post about rapes or heinous crimes or health reasons. It would be interesting to hear why some women got abortions other than that.

why I got an abortion;

we had a brain scan done on the fetus and found out it was extremely defective; it was going to grow up to be a right wing piece of shit.

so

to make the planet a better place......
You were fooled you killed a human being

Good question, Leo. Unfortunately I don't believe ANY women that post on these threads who HAVE had an abortion would have the guts to answer it. And it MAY be too private or too upsetting for them to reply to this.
Any true liberal would share with GLEE in their eyes the reason they got an abortion. LIBTARDS DO NOT BELIEVE "IT IS A BABY" UNTIL AFTER THE "BABY" EXITS THE WOMAN.
YEAH, SICK, RIGHT? THEY BELIEVE IT IS NOTING MORE THAN TISSUE (EVEN THROUGH IT CAN MOVE ND BREATHE) AND SUPPORT ABORTION ALL THE WAY UP TO AND INCLUDING THE DAY OF DELIVERY! SO YEAH, COME ON YOU SICK LIBERALS TELL US WHY YOU KILLED YOUR CHILD!

ABORTION = MURDER

That isnt what the judge said or the news, so Joe, you are WRONG....and fucking stupid....Go to Minnesota and tell a pregnant black woman she isnt carrying a baby, see what happens to your pajama boy ass

Why would I do that. Unlike you, I mind my OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

It's not my business if she has the baby, it's not my business if she goes to an abortion clinic and sucks it into a sink.

Fetuses aren't people. We are all better off that women who aren't ready to be mothers have abortions.

It's not my business if she has the baby, it's not my business if she goes to an abortion clinic and sucks it into a sink.

Fetuses aren't people. We are all better off that women who aren't ready to be mothers have abortions.
You tell everyone else what to do all the time here.

Saying you mind your own business is a flat out lie

You tell everyone else what to do all the time here.

Saying you mind your own business is a flat out lie

Naw, man, I just talk about what POLICY should be.... I mean, just because you want to compensate for a tiny dick with a gun doesn't mean guns should be easily available.... your tiny dick is really none of my business.

No you tell people what they need and don't need all the time

That is not minding your own business

" Ensuring That Better Things Lay Ahead "

* Nipped In The Bud *

Two abortions of which i know were 15 year old white girls in high school .

One was knocked up by a 19 year and the other lived in a poor neighborhood and the baby would have been mixed .

Their fathers brought both of them to the clinics ; i would have done the same thing .

It's not my business if she has the baby,
Bwaaahhaaaaaaa....There you even admit that she is having a baby that is still in her. You are such a dumbass.

" Ensuring That Better Things Lay Ahead "

* Nipped In The Bud *

Two abortions of which i know were 15 year old white girls in high school .

One was knocked up by a 19 year and the other lived in a poor neighborhood and the baby would have been mixed .

Their fathers brought both of them to the clinics ; i would have done the same thing .
Yeah, who knows how those kids might of grown up , found the cure for cancer or warp drive. Just kill off the future and deal with the idiots of today who spread their legs for some dick...

" Better Roads Ahead "

* Suggesting Knew Material *

Yeah, who knows how those kids might of grown up , found the cure for cancer or warp drive.
Go cry a river somewhere else about a fucking stupid premise of " What if your dad had pulled out ? Look what happened to onan . " .

Things that mattered are that the girls grow up with common experiences of activities available for their age and to leave open opportunities for a fulfilling future , whichever they may be capable of selecting after adolescence , as adults .

* May Not Be Wanted But It Happens *
Just kill off the future and deal with the idiots of today who spread their legs for some dick...
Only some sort of sheltered mother of cybil clown believes that ignorance of youth is avoidable , especially when it comes to sexual relations .

“Old lady judges watch people in pairs
Limited in sex, they dare
To push fake morals, insult and stare
While money doesn't talk, it swears
Obscenity, who really cares
Propaganda, all is phony.”

Forum List

Back