Why did they stop counting votes?

And why did they block the view of GOP ballot watchers?.... and then sent them home on a lie about a plumbing issue...
everyone is beginning to see that the 2020 election was not kosher.... that something rotten took place...
Eventually the truth will come out and when it does I wouldn't want to be a democrat office holder or voter....
I assume all 5 voting sites had plumbing issues at the exact same time.

I've tried to answer the question. Why not dictate an answer to your question? I promise to agree!

How about this?

Trump's count was increasing and he would have won.
You tried to answer?

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you can try again.

I assume all 5 voting sites had plumbing issues at the exact same time.
I know one did for sure..... who knows how many others did so... Isn't it amazing that one of the biggest stories ever is being shutdown by every news media outlet in America?... not one is the least bit curious....
That tells me they know it was stolen and are afraid to say it....

I heard someone ask the question, why did certain states stop counting votes during the controversial 2020 election?

This was the first time counting had ever stopped, and they all stopped in key battleground states that won the election for Biden

Moreover, before they stopped counting, Trump was winning, but they then stopped, and when everyone woke up in the morning Biden was President.

It is a fair question that I don't even see the GOP asking

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this since they don't seem to be asking this question?

We were on vacation up in the mountains during the election that year. My father had just driven up to join us, and we were all keyed up about the election and the potential, however slim, of widespread violence due to election day/night shenanigans; hey . . . it was high COVID apocalypse, a time when anything seemed plausible. We stayed up all night watching the votes come in, paging between the major news channels and online reporting sites. At some point that night Donald Trump was far ahead of JB; his victory seemed inevitable, undeniable.

And then it happened . . . a glitch in the Matrix, an invisible sea change . . . and Biden suddenly became the shoo-in.

Which was . . . beyond belief for a vast number of reasons. Biden's campaign and debate performances were barely scotch tape and toilet paper grade. Biden's campaign ideas were off the charts Mad Hatter, and his charisma level exceeded zero minus. Add to that Biden as a politician had never been very popular outside his little Delaware fiefdom, and he wasn't exactly know as a man of the people. Couple all of that with his know tendency for lying on camera to the American people—going back decades and decades—and it all became too farfetched to swallow.

The thing about the whole thing though is this: we all believed that the American people would never accept a blatantly tampered with presidential election. We all thought a rigged presidential election would be a good hill to fight (and die, maybe) on top of. Instead, the American people at large simply resumed their regularly scheduled programming after the steal as if nothing terribly exciting or disturbing had gone down.

Thus, and overall, I see no reason to shed tears about spilled milk and spoiled elections no one lifted a finger at the time to fight for, two fucking years too late later.

My final two denarius aureus on the matter.

..."STATES STOPPED COUNTING"​

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is No evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did Not stop counting on election night.
In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did Not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were No more votes to count that night”
and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did Not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
[.....]

The number started out at 40% in America... now at 56% and growing... but not just here in the USA... the numbers from other nations are larger than 56%.... more truth comes out every day just because its not reported anywhere in American news media doesn't mean people aren't seeing it....
I definitely don't accept the 56% in other nations being of the opinion that Trump won the election.

But I won't ignore evidence provided that says so.

Maybe you should have just been content on what you got from me so far.

There's no doubt that Trump's supporters sincerely believe that Trump won the election! In fact, it was probably not wise to ask for proof of their commitment when it should be obvious.

That which is more relevant is the question on what per centage of the people still support him, after the damage done by the FBI/DOJ investigation.
And especially after Trump's corrupt judge has been taken down so convincingly?

I think a very large factor for Trump is whether he will be empowered by the Senate and House if they're won by the R's.

A D president and a D Senate could be too much power in the hands of the other side for Trump to survive.

I definitely don't accept the 56% in other nations being of the opinion that Trump won the election.

But I won't ignore evidence provided that says so.

Maybe you should have just been content on what you got from me so far.
I know I heard poll results about what foreigners think about the 2020 elections and I was surprised to see how many of them think there was fraud involved... but I can't find anything on it on the biased web... isn't that strange?... not on link about a poll that I know was held....
very interesting....

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is No evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did Not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were No more votes to count that night”
and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did Not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )
[.....]
A long, foolish dissertation trying to redefine “stopped counting”
Every network stated around 2am that they had been told the ballot counting had stopped at 2am and would resume in several hours.
Just Stop Lying about that incident liberals because this conservative Is Not convinced that the election was stolen but this event Most Assuredly Did Happen.

[.....]
Poor abu dabu, you and your TDS buddies cant keep the cat in the bag anymore goofy.....we all saw it, we all know it, and in a few weeks at the midterms we are going to start coming after you wackos.

I know I heard poll results about what foreigners think about the 2020 elections and I was surprised to see how many of them think there was fraud involved... but I can't find anything on it on the biased web... isn't that strange?... not on link about a poll that I know was held....
very interesting.....
Yeah, it's a conspiracy to hide the opinions of other nations that agree with you.

I've been very tolerant with your opinions but there's no tolerance to be had from me on your conspiracy theory.

You should have stopped while you were ahead.

Yeah, it's a conspiracy to hide the opinions of other nations that agree with you.

I've been very tolerant with your opinions but there's no tolerance to be had from me on your conspiracy theory.

You should have stopped while you were ahead.
Just stating what I believe and what I've read and heard... That's all I can do... but you show a great inability to think outside of fake news.... sometimes if its not there its because someone doesn't want it there... and don't give me this tolerant BS... I don't seek nor expect tolerance from you or anyone else today....

Alright then, I'll take it back. Trump will never call for violence

And for the benefit of your fellow Trump supporters who claim he will, I'll take both positions.

You've been warned about your childish behaviour.
Childish behavior? It's you I hate Trump over every single thing on earth that are childish. Christ , you guys can hardly complete a sentence without making something up or flat out lying .

Just stating what I believe and what I've read and heard... That's all I can do... but you show a great inability to think outside of fake news.... sometimes if its not there its because someone doesn't want it there... and don't give me this tolerant BS... I don't seek nor expect tolerance from you or anyone else today....
And yet, nobody can provide any proof of election fraud. At least not sworn under penalty of perjury and presented to a judge.

I heard someone ask the question, why did certain states stop counting votes during the controversial 2020 election?

This was the first time counting had ever stopped, and they all stopped in key battleground states that won the election for Biden

Moreover, before they stopped counting, Trump was winning, but they then stopped, and when everyone woke up in the morning Biden was President.

It is a fair question that I don't even see the GOP asking

Does everyone think that the GOP was in on this since they don't seem to be asking this question?

What do you mean by 'stop'? Do you mean sleep when the count takes several days?

Forum List

Back