Why did the Moscow Mayor’s wife give Hunter Biden $3.5 millon?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wow. It seems to me that Hunter Biden was paid over and over by many foreign sources for ACCESS TO JOE BIDEN AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Isnt it odd that Rosemont Seneca was founded by Hunter Biden in 2009? The year his dad became VP?

Good old fashioned pay for play. Hillary loves that shit too.

Wow. It seems to me that Hunter Biden was paid over and over by many foreign sources for ACCESS TO JOE BIDEN AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Isnt it odd that Rosemont Seneca was founded by Hunter Biden in 2009? The year his dad became VP?

Maybe he was a great lay?
He also gotz a stripper pregnant in Little Rock.
That guy sure got around, reminds me of me...

You mean the part where he got hauled into court for child support.

Wow. It seems to me that Hunter Biden was paid over and over by many foreign sources for ACCESS TO JOE BIDEN AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. Isn't it odd that Rosemont Seneca was founded by Hunter Biden in 2009? The year his dad became VP? Good old fashioned pay for play. Hillary loves that shit too.
Didn't read the article, did you? While it does not outright call the report false, it does indicate a lack of evidence for the charge and that Hunter Biden's lawyer said he had no role in Rosemont Seneca and never received $3.5M. It's up to Trump to provide some proof, not just off-the-cuff charges.

Wow. It seems to me that Hunter Biden was paid over and over by many foreign sources for ACCESS TO JOE BIDEN AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. Isn't it odd that Rosemont Seneca was founded by Hunter Biden in 2009? The year his dad became VP? Good old fashioned pay for play. Hillary loves that shit too.
Didn't read the article, did you? While it does not outright call the report false, it does indicate a lack of evidence for the charge and that Hunter Biden's lawyer said he had no role in Rosemont Seneca and never received $3.5M. It's up to Trump to provide some proof, not just off-the-cuff charges.

I read the article.

”Hunter Biden co-founded a firm called Rosemont Seneca in 2009”

You are quoting Bidens lawyer????? Bidens fucking lawyer?

Did you give such deference to Trump on Russian collusion?

Pretend this was Eric Trump. Now what do you think?

why? the evil demonrats are the ones that spew shit out w/out proof, and their idiot followers just take it as TRUTH, when none actually exists.

Typical Tramp FAKE NEWS!
The Trump Nazis post a link knowing that Trump's Chumps will never read it. The link points out that Rosemont Seneca is NOT the same company as Rosemont Seneca THORNTON, which has no connection to Biden.
What is more interesting is that it was actually Tramp, not Biden, who did business with the Russian mayor!!!!

why? the evil demonrats are the ones that spew shit out w/out proof, and their idiot followers just take it as TRUTH, when none actually exists.

Exactly.

I am sure that poster demanded 100% iron clad proof that Trump colluded with Putin before accusing Trump of such. :laughing0301:

So, two wrongs DO make a right in Trumpland?!?! That being said, there's no proof anything said about HB is true.

I read the article.

”Hunter Biden co-founded a firm called Rosemont Seneca in 2009”
Then you read this part also: "Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton bank account for a ‘Consultancy Agreement," a completely DIFFERENT company whose only connection to Biden is the company has a similar name.

Big coke deal! You know hunter!

To repeat I love posters like the one above who is all about communists trying to get Trump elected. Without proof, yet cant connect the dots on Hunter Biden’s pay for play money laundering outfit for dad.

Lying sacks of shit.

I love how these liberal fucks demand a 100% smoking gun for any liberal to be accused of wrong doing, but an unnamed source from an unnamed source is enough to impeach a President.

Eff you fools.
Seems like a lot of accusations but not a lot of facts. The 'unnamed' source had a name, Alexander Vindman, and the evidence was a transcript of a Trump phone call.

As for 'unnamed' sources, from your link:
  • Any details or proof about that alleged transaction lie with undisclosed documents cited in a report issued by the Republican majority on the Senate Finance and Homeland Security committees.
  • We asked Mesire if he could share documents to show that Hunter Biden was not a co-founder, and he did not respond.
  • We asked Republican Senate staffers if they could show proof that Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and they also declined to respond.
  • The Senate report cites a Oct. 9, 2019, Financial Times story that says Hunter Biden was a co-founder, but the reporters don’t say in the story how they substantiated that — no source is cited. An email query to the Washington-based reporter on the story went unanswered.
  • Regardless, the Republican report doesn’t fully support Trump’s claim, because it never shows that Biden got the full $3.5 million.
  • Democratic staff on the Finance and Homeland Security committees said the Republican paper trail doesn’t lead back to Biden. "Democratic staff has reviewed all known information on file with the committees, however, including the confidential document cited by the Republicans (in the report), and are aware of no information in the committees’ possession showing Hunter Biden had any financial interest in this entity or transaction," they said in a statement.

I love how these liberal fucks demand a 100% smoking gun for any liberal to be accused of wrong doing, but an unnamed source from an unnamed source is enough to impeach a President.

Eff you fools.
Seems like a lot of accusations but not a lot of facts. The 'unnamed' source had a name, Alexander Vindman, and the evidence was a transcript of a Trump phone call.

• Any details or proof about that alleged transaction lie with undisclosed documents cited in a report issued by the Republican majority on the Senate Finance and Homeland Security committees.
  • We asked Mesire if he could share documents to show that Hunter Biden was not a co-founder, and he did not respond.
  • We asked Republican Senate staffers if they could show proof that Biden had a stake in Rosemont Seneca Thornton, and they also declined to respond.
  • The Senate report cites a Oct. 9, 2019, Financial Times story that says Hunter Biden was a co-founder, but the reporters don’t say in the story how they substantiated that — no source is cited. An email query to the Washington-based reporter on the story went unanswered.
  • Regardless, the Republican report doesn’t fully support Trump’s claim, because it never shows that Biden got the full $3.5 million.
  • Democratic staff on the Finance and Homeland Security committees said the Republican paper trail doesn’t lead back to Biden. "Democratic staff has reviewed all known information on file with the committees, however, including the confidential document cited by the Republicans (in the report), and are aware of no information in the committees’ possession showing Hunter Biden had any financial interest in this entity or transaction," they said in a statement.

Thats all the evidence I need.

Hunter Biden ran a slush fund for access to Joe.

Fucking corrupt POS Bidens.

You mean the part where he got hauled into court for child support.

Did you read the link you posted? It proves you are a damn liar:
Why did the Moscow Mayor’s wife give Hunter Biden $3.5 millon?

Your link did not verify Hunter Biden received the money you've used in the threads title; thus it was a loaded question, a disgusting attack on the former VP's son.

Of course you are a piece of inhuman excrement; you have been since you stank up this message board with you first comment. You're dishonest, disgusting, deplorable and dumb; you and your comments all belong in the rubber room.

Eff you fools.

Thats all the evidence I need.

Hunter Biden ran a slush fund for access to Joe.

Fucking corrupt POS Bidens.
If you're not a complete hypocrite you must be in favor of publicly funded campaigns.

Hunted is a lowlife sleazy fuck that better hope daddy never dies..... that's the only way he stays out of prison. Just fucking his brother's widow and then dumping her for a stripper should be worth 10 years. Lowlife piece of shit.

How creepy is that shit? Banging your dead brother’s wife. They are domestic partners. Then impregnanting a stripper. What a stupid fuck. That is some disgusting creepy shit. What a fucked ip family.

Forum List

Back