Why Did Ice Ages Come and Go? Earth Wobble

Seems to be the hallmark of really dumb fucks to assume that scientists are as stupid as they are. Now why don't you look up Milankovic Cycles.

Earth wobble........caused by global warming!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Well the k00ks say the sun has no effect on climate :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:so why should earth wobble?!!:spinner:

The whole reason that this "climate change" stuff has not at all resonated with the public is exactly because they have rejected every other piece of evidence that the climate is effected by many variables. That they have stuck to only the CO2 theory.....and how stoopid is this......reflects the lack of seriousness in the attitude of the public!!! How much legislation in the last 10 years on this? Exactly none excluding for light bulbs!!!:desk::rofl::rofl:

Seems to be the hallmark of really dumb fucks to assume that scientists are as stupid as they are. Now why don't you look up Milankovic Cycles and tell us where the global warming cultists ever discuss this. Nope, only man is responsible, because they are so narcistic and anti people they think they can control the weather!

Those wobbles are currently pushing the earth into a cooling phase. Anyone familiar with the science knows that.

Yet instead of the slow cooling the Earth had been experiencing for the past 5,000+ years and should have been seeing for the next 20,000+ years, the Earth suddenly started warming strongly. That is, temperature is now going the opposite way of the natural cycle.

Hence, anyone who isn't a cult moron knows the current fast warming isn't part of a natural cycle. That excludes Weatherman.

Weatherman, this is where you throw a tantrum in an attempt to deflect from how stupid you've been. Please proceed. Understand that when you're done, you'll still look just as stupid. It would be in your best interest instead to admit how badly you screwed up and how poor your knowledge is on this topic.

Those wobbles are currently pushing the earth into a cooling phase. Anyone familiar with the science knows that.

Yet instead of the slow cooling the Earth had been experiencing for the past 5,000+ years and should have been seeing for the next 20,000+ years, the Earth suddenly started warming strongly. That is, temperature is now going the opposite way of the natural cycle.

Hence, anyone who isn't a cult moron knows the current fast warming isn't part of a natural cycle. That excludes Weatherman.

Weatherman, this is where you throw a tantrum in an attempt to deflect from how stupid you've been. Please proceed. Understand that when you're done, you'll still look just as stupid. It would be in your best interest instead to admit how badly you screwed up and how poor your knowledge is on this topic.
Anyone familiar with the science knows that?
Good, should be easy for you to give us a few links then. And while you're at it, a link where this is factored into the climate models.

Happy hunting.

Hence, you had no idea, which is why you went off on a "Those egghead scientists don't know nuffin'!" rant.

Good, should be easy for you to give us a few links then

See? Slowly decreasing temps for the past 5000+ years.

Holocene_Temperature_Variations.png

See? Ice ages end with a fast warmup, then there's a slow coodown into the next ice age. That fast warmup ended 5000+ years ago.

300px-Ice_Age_Temperature.png

And while you're at it, a link where this is factored into the climate models.

My willingness to spend even more time educating lazy cultists limited. This stuff is all out there, yet you keep demanding people devote time to spoon feeding it to you. If you want my continued expert tutoring, you'll need to make a contribution to my Paypal account.

Hence, you had no idea, which is why you went off on a "Those egghead scientists don't know nuffin'!" rant.

Good, should be easy for you to give us a few links then

See? Slowly decreasing temps for the past 5000+ years.

Holocene_Temperature_Variations.png

See? Ice ages end with a fast warmup, then there's a slow coodown into the next ice age. That fast warmup ended 5000+ years ago.

300px-Ice_Age_Temperature.png

And while you're at it, a link where this is factored into the climate models.

My willingness to spend even more time educating lazy cultists limited. This stuff is all out there, yet you keep demanding people devote time to spoon feeding it to you. If you want my continued expert tutoring, you'll need to make a contribution to my Paypal account.
Do show us the temperature recordings from 450,000 BC.

Weatherman is working hard at being as stupid as Frankie boi. I think that he will succeed. Look up the word proxy as applied to ice cores.

I have posted dozens of links to all manner of material. You? Do you think we have some reason to HIDE CO2 and temperature data from 450,000 BP?

800,000-year Ice-Core Records of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

Trends
Over the last 800,000 years atmospheric CO2 levels as indicated by the ice-core data have fluctuated between 170 and 300 parts per million by volume (ppmv), corresponding with conditions of glacial and interglacial periods. The Vostok core indicates very similar trends. Prior to about 450,000 years before present time (BP) atmospheric CO2 levels were always at or below 260 ppmv and reached lowest values, approaching 170 ppmv, between 660,000 and 670,000 years ago. The highest pre-industrial value recorded in 800,000 years of ice-core record was 298.6 ppmv, in the Vostok core, around 330,000 years ago. Atmospheric CO2 levels have increased markedly in industrial times; measurements in year 2010 at Cape Grim Tasmania and the South Pole both indicated values of 386 ppmv, and are currently increasing at about 2 ppmv/year.

air_bubbles_historical.jpg

Last edited:
In case this doesn't come immediatel to mind, CO2 is now at 400 ppm and methane (another anthropogenic GHG) is at 1800 ppb.

I'm sorry if you're just too fucking stupid to understand basic anything, but there are limits to this sort of shit. When you actually want to talk about the topic of this thread or the topic of this forum, you just let us know.

Forum List

Back