Why Did Hillary Clinton Need a Private Server? The Answer Makes Bernie Sanders President

Who cares? Oh right, no one.
Yeah who cares if the law is broken. The elites like Cankles, are above the law in liberal utopia.

At any rate, Obama is not going to indict the bitch when she is likely to win the D nomination...and apparently D voters don't care that she has broken the law or more accurately done something very stupid. She is a Clinton and a woman and a D, that is enough for many dumb American voters.

Yeah who cares if the law is broken. The elites like Cankles, are above the law in liberal utopia.

At any rate, Obama is not going to indict the bitch when she is likely to win the D nomination...and apparently D voters don't care that she has broken the law or more accurately done something very stupid. She is a Clinton and a woman and a D, that is enough for many dumb American voters.
Name said law? Oh right, there wasn't one or at least, no one bothered to say to her you really need to use our email server, Madame Secretary.

The very stupid part? What part of email did you think was secure? It isn't.

Anyone who doesn't pretty much deserves to get screwed by their elected officials.
Maybe you can move to a Banana Republic and live in a country that has two classes, the haves and the have nots.
That's what we have here, dumbass. Based on the numbers we are worse than a Banana Republic. Look it up.

Name said law? Oh right, there wasn't one or at least, no one bothered to say to her you really need to use our email server, Madame Secretary.

So you admit she is a dumb bitch, but that won't preclude you from voting for her.

What laws? Look it up dumb ass.

So you admit she is a dumb bitch, but that won't preclude you from voting for her.

No, you look it up since you think she did something wrong.

And since she can win, and is the most qualified, she has my vote. Unlike you I'd rather not throw it away on some living in a fantasy world asshole like Trump.

Who to vote for ? Trump ? He's being audited and will be going to jail for tax fraud .

What I've never seen is a discussion on why she used an unofficial server. Does anyone really believe she is stupid or is trying to undermine US security? Hopefully not. What she did was choose the expedient course. Instead of using a personal AND a gov't mobile device she opted to carry just one device. Actually a common choice among gov't employees. She probably put nothing in the emails that she was discussing with aides and foreign contacts.

Love her or hate her the truth is she was doing her job the best she knew how. Hindsight is 20-20 and I'm sure she regrets her decision but her intentions were only to serve as SoS.

What I've never seen is a discussion on why she used an unofficial server. Does anyone really believe she is stupid or is trying to undermine US security? Hopefully not. What she did was choose the expedient course. Instead of using a personal AND a gov't mobile device she opted to carry just one device. Actually a common choice among gov't employees. She probably put nothing in the emails that she was discussing with aides and foreign contacts.

Love her or hate her the truth is she was doing her job the best she knew how. Hindsight is 20-20 and I'm sure she regrets her decision but her intentions were only to serve as SoS.
LOL, knee slapper of the morning. How do Hillary turds taste anyway? She did it so she could have all the information to and from her account. She deleted boat loads of emails, saying they were personal. We know know she was lying. Duh.

No, it isn't actually a common choice you lying idiot.

And since she can win, and is the most qualified, she has my vote. Unlike you I'd rather not throw it away on some living in a fantasy world asshole like Trump.
There is it...it matters not that she did something very stupid and illegal.

She can win and is a liberal...enough said. Right?

It matters not that she is owned by the billionaire class, a prolific liar, terribly corrupt, etc...

LOL, knee slapper of the morning. How do Hillary turds taste anyway? She did it so she could have all the information to and from her account. She deleted boat loads of emails, saying they were personal. We know know she was lying. Duh.

It is amazing how people justify things. If an R did what Cankles did, leftists everywhere would be screaming for indictment. Since she is a D, she broke the law and did something really dumb because she had good intentions.

How utterly and completely DUMB!!!

It is amazing how people justify things. If an R did what Cankles did, leftists everywhere would be screaming for indictment. Since she is a D, she broke the law and did something really dumb because she had good intentions.

How utterly and completely DUMB!!!
Any Republican would be behind bars by now with the rest of the party shamed at every opportunity. These jackasses think they are cute but can't see how transparent they are.

It matters not that she is owned by the billionaire class, a prolific liar, terribly corrupt, etc...
Yeah, I should vote for who can't win, that's so much better.

First, there is record of every email she ever sent, it is with the recipient. If they thought it was somehow suspect they could keep a copy she could never delete.

How do you know it is NOT a common choice? How many senior gov't people do you know?

Yeah, I should vote for who can't win, that's so much better.

How do you KNOW the bitch can win? The MSM and the D party tell you this, yet they are proven liars, but you still believe.

Forum List

Back