Why did $350 billion of the COVID bill go to bail out union pensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why cant they bail put their own pensions? Why are my great grandchildren‘s taxes going to that?

Its not as simple as a payoff by Democrats to their donors is it???

HMMMM......unions give a shitload to Dems. Dems give unions $350 billion.

What a coincidence!

What does a $350 billion bailout for union pensions do for someone who lost their job and home because of the Rona?

Why cant they bail put their own pensions? Why are my great grandchildren‘s taxes going to that?

What a coincidence!

What does a $350 billion bailout for union pensions do for someone who lost their job and home because of the Rona?
Linky linky

What a coincidence!

Linky linky

Stuff it.

Look, just shorten the ****ing topic titles from now on so it's more honest.

"Why did Money go towards anything? Trump won so this is BS"

What a coincidence!

because pensions are coved with insurance like the FDIC in banks.

What a coincidence!

It's really pretty simple...

The unions donate to the Democrats, and cast their votes for them....

On the other hand, the elderly tend to lean Republican, so instead of propping up their pensions (such as Social Security, which the elderly were forced to contribute to for their retirement), the Democrats rob them blind!!!

As they say, It's all about the Benjamins (or the votes)!!!!!

1615931835719.png

Everything will become clearer as the progressives create the "most extensive voter fraud organization" in the world.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Why do you support the party? They completely SCREW you and me both and yet, amazingly, you are their staunch supporter. Why?

Your generation is going to squirm for everything it can get in life. That is what your future holds. We wasted so much. We still do until real cuts are made by government because it has to. Your Prog governors shut down their states and now need massive paybacks by someone to get out of at least serious trouble. Unions are included in their wisdom.

Why do you support the party? They completely SCREW you and me both and yet, amazingly, you are their staunch supporter. Why?

1615932365009.png

He's a unionized progressive internet troll and black farmer.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

What a coincidence!

They were under funded. Elections have consequences. Stop electing Democrats to positions of power.

What a coincidence!

You're kidding, right? The same reason the biggest part of Obama's bailouts went to labor unions. Remember the TARP and GM bailouts? Payback to the unions for helping him get elected.

That what Democrats always do.

A 1 megaton warhead needs to be dropped on D.C. so that we can start all over.

how bout YOU go outside and play with kids your own age and stay off a political board and stop worrying about what other posters who dont agree with you do. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Because Dems are corrupt scum who are wrecking this country that's why. Shameless blatant corruption, graft, pay to play, selling out America to line their own pockets. The Dem party is nothing but an organized crime family.

If you got nothing of value to say just shut the fuck up next time.
Joe Biden, and the democrats, gave away $350 billion taxpayer funded dollars to Big Unions.

This has nothing to do with the Covid virus. It is political patronage, pure and simple!
A payoff to the democrat supporters. Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back