Why did $350 billion of the COVID bill go to bail out union pensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant they bail put their own pensions? Why are my great grandchildren‘s taxes going to that?

Its not as simple as a payoff by Democrats to their donors is it???

HMMMM......unions give a shitload to Dems. Dems give unions $350 billion.

What a coincidence!

What does a $350 billion bailout for union pensions do for someone who lost their job and home because of the Rona?
Linky linky

Stuff it.
I knew you were making it up

Why cant they bail put their own pensions? Why are my great grandchildren‘s taxes going to that?

What a coincidence!

What does a $350 billion bailout for union pensions do for someone who lost their job and home because of the Rona?
Linky linky

Stuff it.
I knew you were making it up

You're lazy, we know.

Look, just shorten the ****ing topic titles from now on so it's more honest.

"Why did Money go towards anything? Trump won so this is BS"
If you got nothing of value to say just shut the fuck up next time.
Joe Biden, and the democrats, gave away $350 billion taxpayer funded dollars to Big Unions.

This has nothing to do with the Covid virus. It is political patronage, pure and simple!
A payoff to the democrat supporters. Fuck off.

you do realise you are talking with a child dont you?

1615933868188.png

Because Dems are corrupt scum who are wrecking this country that's why. Shameless blatant corruption, graft, pay to play, selling out America to line their own pockets. The Dem party is nothing but an organized crime family.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

amen to that,could not have said it any better.

Shitheads Democrats promise the greedy unions the moon and the stars and can't deliver because their Left polices always fail. With China Joe in the White House they can now raid the treasury to pay the bills they couldn't pay with Democrat policies.

Despicable, isn't it? Democrats are always despicable.

I am still trying to understand why my great grandkids have been saddled with paying for shitty investments by union pension plans....likely theft and corruption.

Why?

What a coincidence!

Absolutely. That money won’t stay in pensions it will be moved quickly to democrat election donations and union leader bonuses. Just in time for the democrats to give them another 450 billion to start the money cycle again.

I am still trying to understand why my great grandkids have been saddled with paying for shitty investments by union pension plans....likely theft and corruption.

Why?
Because that’s how democrats work. Theft and corruption are half of what they do. The other half is just fucking people over to float the grift.

OP's making statements of fact need to link to an article or something supporting it. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back