Why Democrats Hate Trump

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
He keeps lobbing turds into their punchbowl.

The Democratic National Virtual Convention opened Monday with a two-hour prime-time bash Trump fest. If nothing else, we learned the Washington establishment hates Donald Trump.

In Tuesday's installment, we learned why. It has nothing to do with Charlottesville, the post office or Twitter.

Dem convention showed the real reason D.C. hates Trump

The DNC convention was fantastic. Chew on this for a while, OP.

Already saw it. It made me laugh.

You're posting in Politics. Be specific. What about Obamas speech made you laugh?

Would you invite someone to a party who puts turds in your punchbowl?

I'm really baffled by this mentality that Trump's disruptive. destructive or cruel behavior is somehow acceptable because he upsets the status quo.
Its Trumps fault that the chinese released a deadly virus on the world and that the dems BLM and anti-fa terrorists are attacking people with DEM mayors and governors encouraging it???

Worse recession? My oh my--------------what delusions you try to spread............once again the chinese and dems fault---why give them more power to do more damage?

The Democratic National Virtual Convention opened Monday with a two-hour prime-time bash Trump fest. If nothing else, we learned the Washington establishment hates Donald Trump.

In Tuesday's installment, we learned why. It has nothing to do with Charlottesville, the post office or Twitter.

One reason they hate our president is because he keeps winning, and winning, and winning. And THEY keep whining, and whining, and whining. It IS interesting to observe.

I've read that Barry absolutely SUCKED.

I'm really baffled by this mentality that Trump's disruptive. destructive or cruel behavior is somehow acceptable because he upsets the status quo.
Its Trumps fault that the chinese released a deadly virus on the world and that the dems BLM and anti-fa terrorists are attacking people with DEM mayors and governors encouraging it???

Worse recession? My oh my--------------what delusions you try to spread............once again the chinese and dems fault---why give them more power to do more damage?
Exactly. Nice post, thank you.

One reason they hate our president is because he keeps winning, and winning, and winning. And THEY keep whining, and whining, and whining. It IS interesting to observe.

Excellent point. Another very good post. Thank you!

Barry spent all of his time bashing Trump or making it about himself. It is questionable if he even endorsed Biden.

It's disruptive, destructive and cruel only to the disruptive, destructive and cruel Democrats, their RINO minions and their policies.

You're posting in Politics. Be specific. What about Obamas speech made you laugh?

Right off the top of my head, the comment that Trump has not "grown" into the job was a good chuckle. Trump accomplished more in his first year than Obama did in eight.

They hate him because he stands with the American people and not with an effort to change our economy and culture.

Democrats are bigots who find it impossible to accept any differing opinions. Democrats are addicted to their dream of total control. Their lust for power, riches and total control is what compels them to do what they want when they want to do it, even if it is terrible for the American people. Burning, looting and destroying our cities is a crucial part of their plan to destroy everything our country stands for. But then Trump came along, putting citizens and our country first. Intelligent people naturally followed Trump and that pissed Dems. off not to mention throwing a major damper on their sick objective of total control. Neocons like the Bushes, Romney, McCain, Ryan, Kasich and others join Democrats in their hatred for Trump because they despise the fact that Trump is interfering in the rigged government they have created to allow themselves and other ruling elites to rob the hell out of this country. Democrat and neocon globalists are anti American. The NWO is a bunch of anti American shit. Viva Trump. MAGA

/——/ The status quo needs to be upset. I’m so old I remember when Libs demanded and end to the establishment and status quo.
75EA73A4-9DA5-4745-9CD4-9E753641133F.jpeg

There are so many reasons...

One is that they know they could not ever accomplish what president Trump has accomplished.

I read that nobody really gave a FLYING FUCK about you. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

/——/ The status quo needs to be upset. I’m so old I remember when Libs demanded and end to the establishment and status quo.
View attachment 378092
Would you invite someone to a party who puts turds in your punchbowl? No would You?

Interesting to know that you are baffled.

Right off the top of my head, the comment that Trump has not "grown" into the job was a good chuckle. Trump accomplished more in his first year than Obama did in eight.
The Black-Multiracial POTUS really burned your RED NECK asses, didn't he? Do you have health insurance?
DJT accomplished nothing. After 4 years, what do you have to show for his reality show presidency? 200 coal jobs. Wake up.

Forum List

Back