Why Darwinists call non-Darwinists "Flat Earthers"

That rambling screed is not 'pwoof' of anything. You have a long history of cutting and pasting nonsense from creationer ministries.
My bad woman, those who believe in star dust are doomed. You are in denial. Science backs up the Bible, but you can't see it.

After all, we knew the Earth was spherical.

Now, we have been shown the universe didn't come from star dust and there was no Big Bang.

I predicted and knew you wouldn't get it. Denial. It must be quite a shock to realize that you were on the side of the devil and still are. He has his hooks inside you like candyman.
So you don't believe your own eyes? Fine.
All of those are mature heavenly bodies up close as God created. No bodies that are forming. None whatsoever. You can see it. No star dust.
This formed less than 1,000 years ago. How does that fit your theology

My bad woman, those who believe in star dust are doomed. You are in denial. Science backs up the Bible, but you can't see it.
Your silly "Science backs up the Bible" slogan is always absent facts.

Where does science "back up" your flat earth?

Your silly "Science backs up the Bible" slogan is always absent facts.

Where does science "back up" your flat earth?
You have a flat head to match you flat earth :auiqs.jpg:. You shouldn't be in the science forum.

You tend to lash out like like a petulant child when your silky, Flat Earth arguments meet reality.
I knew you had a flat head like your flat earth. It shows in practically every post of yours. You shouldn't be posting.

It's wishful thinking.

They wish that the untestable quasi-scientific hypothesis promulgated by Darwin could be as easily proven as the round Earth model.

That Earth is round, and travels around the sun while rotating, can be demonstrated to middle school kids through simple experiments that they can understand. They can even perform many of these experiments themselves, any day of the week, any time of year, and get the same results confirming the round Earth.

Not so with Darwinism. Darwinism is untestable. No experiment could prove it is false, so of course no experiment can prove it is true.

Judging from their childish insults, many of the fanatical Darwinists here are either still in middle school or have never outgrown the middle school mentality.

So, if a genuine flat earther came on this forum, they would simply recite the proofs of the round Earth that they learned in middle school.* Obviously accompanies by a lot of name calling, because that's what middle schoolers do.

But when it comes to defending Darwinian theory, name calling is their main "argument," along with demanding that non-Darwinists prove that their untestable and non-falsifiable hypothesis is false.

*I may be giving them too much credit. Likely many of the Darwinists on here paid no attention to subjects like Math and Science, and are now googling "experiments to prove the earth is round," to see what I'm talking about.
For the 100th time.
Science does not deal in "Proof,' only Math has absolute certainty of an abstract number system that would be called "proof" by a scientific standard.
Science deals in Theories affirmed by fact over time. In Evo's case 160 years withOUT contradiction, and every new relevant science has helped confirm it.
It's a FACT.

Men are convicted in court of murder and executed on "Proof beyond a reasonable doubt" which is NOT 100% "Proof" that is necessary in Scientific terms.
Most cases are circumstantial, not eyewitness, which are less reliable than the overwhelming circumstantial EVIDENCE as we have FOR Evolution.

That's why Dishonest and low IQ Fallacious Deists like the OP like to use 'proof' instead of EVIDENCE.
They can say ""god has no proof but neither does evolution"" thereby avoiding the HUGE Fact/Problem that Evo has overwhelming EVIDENCE while god/godS have NONE.

`

`

Last edited:
My eyes seeing the JWST photos and my brain and Bible explaining a mature universe says it all. That there was no Big Bang and the universe is mature throughout.
Then your eyes are lying to you and you are lying to us. In fact, Kirkpatrick suggests that images from JWST "support the Big Bang model because they show us that early galaxies were different than the galaxies we see today – they were much smaller!"

So, according to your eyes and your Bible, do stars grow old and die?
The Bible tells us God stopped creating on day 6. However, God could have made gas clouds already in the process of collapse to form stars or God could have ordained processes whereby stars occasionally form. This includes the death of stars as sure as you will die and accept the consequences.

Then your eyes are lying to you and you are lying to us. In fact, Kirkpatrick suggests that images from JWST "support the Big Bang model because they show us that early galaxies were different than the galaxies we see today – they were much smaller!"
More wrong opinion, i.e. lies. The Bible tells us Big Bang didn't happen. Satan tells you the opposite. The photo you posted could be fake haha.

ETA: Kirkpatrick admits she could be wrong.

Last edited:
It's wishful thinking.

They wish that the untestable quasi-scientific hypothesis promulgated by Darwin could be as easily proven as the round Earth model.

That Earth is round, and travels around the sun while rotating, can be demonstrated to middle school kids through simple experiments that they can understand. They can even perform many of these experiments themselves, any day of the week, any time of year, and get the same results confirming the round Earth.

Not so with Darwinism. Darwinism is untestable. No experiment could prove it is false, so of course no experiment can prove it is true.

Judging from their childish insults, many of the fanatical Darwinists here are either still in middle school or have never outgrown the middle school mentality.

So, if a genuine flat earther came on this forum, they would simply recite the proofs of the round Earth that they learned in middle school.* Obviously accompanies by a lot of name calling, because that's what middle schoolers do.

But when it comes to defending Darwinian theory, name calling is their main "argument," along with demanding that non-Darwinists prove that their untestable and non-falsifiable hypothesis is false.

*I may be giving them too much credit. Likely many of the Darwinists on here paid no attention to subjects like Math and Science, and are now googling "experiments to prove the earth is round," to see what I'm talking about.

Science isn't so simple that any middle school child can understand it.

Oh, and you are an idiot. That should be simple enough for you to understand.

No need to be embarrassed by your Flat Earth proclivities. Embrace the horror.
You're the Darwinist and Flat Earth caller. I doubt you are embarrassed, but you should be. You should embrace the horror. Then, you may start to change your thinking. That said, for your belief in lies, you will experience the horror in the afterlife.

Forum List

Back