Why Darwinists call non-Darwinists "Flat Earthers"

I have a challenge to the Darwinists. Why haven't we found any life, even a microbe, on Mars, the moon or the planets we have explored? We have these reports of UFOs, but no life whatsoever on any planet or moon that we know of and studied. Does that mean evolution is a failure? Surely, simple life should be everywhere if evolution is true.

You're the Darwinist and Flat Earth caller. I doubt you are embarrassed, but you should be. You should embrace the horror. Then, you may start to change your thinking. That said, for your belief in lies, you will experience the horror in the afterlife.
Such silly bible thumping.

I have a challenge to the Darwinists. Why haven't we found any life, even a microbe, on Mars, the moon or the planets we have explored? We have these reports of UFOs, but no life whatsoever on any planet or moon that we know of and studied. Does that mean evolution is a failure? Surely, simple life should be everywhere if evolution is true.
I have a challenge for the religionists. Why didn't Noah's yacht fall off the edge of the Flat Esrth?

I have a challenge for the religionists. Why didn't Noah's yacht fall off the edge of the Flat Esrth?
Flattie Hattie, we can find microbes in the desert or the frozen tundra easily. Why can't we find simple life on the moon or Mars if evolution happens? This is the science forum and you Durwoods have a chance to show me, as a Christian, that life "evolved" elsewhere. God says in the Bible that He created the angels and humans as moral beings. He doesn't say He created life elsewhere besides Earth. It doesn't mean He didn't provide for a way for simple life to appear such as EVOLUTION, but I think He would've told us.

Last edited:
Flattie Hattie, we can find microbes in the desert or the frozen tundra easily. Why can't we find simple life on the moon or Mars if evolution happens? This is the science forum and you Durwoods have a chance to show me, as a Christian, that life "evolved" elsewhere. God says in the Bible that He created the angels and humans as moral beings. He doesn't say He created life elsewhere besides Earth. It doesn't mean He didn't provide for a way for simple life to appear such as EVOLUTION, but I think He would've told us.
Why can't we find gods on the moon or Mars who have magically created men and women who spend their days riding dinosaurs?

Perhaps if the moon or Mars were flat as you believe the earth to be?

Why can't we find gods on the moon or Mars who have magically created men and women who spend their days riding dinosaurs?

Perhaps if the moon or Mars were flat as you believe the earth to be?
That's it. You're on my IGNORE. You need me more than I need you lol. Bye Flattie Hattie.

Run and hide.
Flattie, on your Flat Earth, one could easily see and find you to :lol: at with a powerful telescope.

However, I live on a spherical Earth, so you would need multiple vantage points in the sky to find, see and admire me.

Last edited:
Flattie, on your Flat Earth, one could easily see and find you to :lol: at with a powerful telescope.

However, I live on a spherical Earth, so you would need multiple vantage points in the sky to find, see and admire me.
So... you lied when you claimed you had put me on ignore. You lied earlier when you claimed you were leaving this board.

You're a serial liar.

Forum List

Back