Why can't we "pass through the walls"?

Did you look up the Pauli Exclusion Principle?

Don't have to. I was devastated the day she excluded me...

Coastal-Beverage-St-Pauli-G.jpg
Damn, you didn't even make the top 6, eh?

I was the wrong spin for her orbit.

(yes, that's a euphemism)

Because negatively charged they give off an electromagnetic force and as two magnets on the same pole repel each other

I'm pretty sure the magnetic force of the wall isn't stopping me from going through, me not being made of ferrous metal and all.

areyoupositive-asphalt_newthumb.png
Walls find you repulsive. Therefore, they will not let you pass!
Death Angel you mean : electrically repulsive and physically repulsive.
That’s it for me not to be used to speaking English, I don’t always understand the answers or meanings from the start I thought people made fun of me. I'm sorry, please forgive but also sometimes I ask questions in PM to be sure of the answer and that I am answered and I am not always answered someone helped me and I thank him for having answered;)
Yes, a joke. Atoms repel each other because the electrons carry the same charge. They are "repulsive."

Liberals and conservatives repel each other because they are "opposites"

Because negatively charged they give off an electromagnetic force and as two magnets on the same pole repel each other

I'm pretty sure the magnetic force of the wall isn't stopping me from going through, me not being made of ferrous metal and all.

areyoupositive-asphalt_newthumb.png
Walls find you repulsive. Therefore, they will not let you pass!
I didn't know you found me repulsive, it's good to know.
Not at all.

I said to fncceo, he cannot pass thru walls because walls find him repulsive. Sorry you misunderstood the joke.

That's right, the question was difficult for me to ask .. if ghosts really exist they pass through the walls according to the testimonies which comes back to my question ask otherwise
Once deceased, it is possible to pass through the walls because our physical body kept it in place thanks to magnetism but once deceased magnism disappears with death… Is that an explanation, perhaps?

The physical laws that govern our world dont govern the spirit world. I dont believe in "ghosts", but I do believe in the spirit world (God, angels and demons).

I was trapped in a quote bubble that governs the USMB universe, but I finally broke free!

Last edited:
That's right, the question was difficult for me to ask .. if ghosts really exist they pass through the walls according to the testimonies which comes back to my question ask otherwise
Once deceased, it is possible to pass through the walls because our physical body kept it in place thanks to magnetism but once deceased magnism disappears with death… Is that an explanation, perhaps?

The physical laws that govern our world dont govern the spirit world. I dont believe in "ghosts", but I do believe in the spirit world (God, angels and demons).

I was trapped in a quote bubble that governs the USMB universe, but I finally broke free!

Ryuku agrees.

MV5BMjcxMDg4MDUtMmQ2NC00ZDIyLTkyMjEtMDBiY2NiOTA2NWVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpybA@@._V1_CR4,0,1038,584_AL_UY268_CR1,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

It is the Pauli Exclusion principle.

Maybe it covers this, but I thought this. The physics part has subatomic light existing as both waves and particles until it is observed. However, we are not able to observe the light's wave state except by inference. We can't see its visible state until it hits the wall. Then it's in its particle state. Then it can't penetrate the wall.

As for us humans, we are like the light's visible waves and made up of these particles and this guy touches upon it in his video. We would have to be a different type of wave such as radio waves to pass through, but we wouldn't pass through completely..

Also, here's something new I discovered about the wave collapsing. An experiment showed that it does have to do with consciousness or being observed. Just the that the atom's state is recorded, then the wave collapses. Weird.

The nice thing is it shows the many worlds theory or mutliverse theory is wrong. Atheists bite the dust again.

The nice thing is it shows the many worlds theory or mutliverse theory is wrong.
No it doesn't. And one can believe in silly sky daddies and the multiverse.

Show us. Where is the evidence for a mutliverse now? The wave collapsing is the scientific method. It happening due to an atom's state being recorded or observed is evidence for God.
This reminds me of a video game simulation where the unseen parts of the world dont exist until the character moves into it and it is instantly created.

Show us. Where is the evidence for a mutliverse now?
Bait and switch by a religious charlatan with no better tools at his disposal.

It happening due to an atom's state being recorded or observed is evidence for God.
Another unsupported, spurious claim by a religious charlatan.

Sooooooooooo... no evidence and you and your scientists are wrong again. Even that guy Hawking died with no evidence. He could not even find the hypothesis of everything. It means those people who continue to believe in multiverses believe in fairy tales.

We found that God not only made the physical world measurable and observable in quantum terms that are complex and not easily explained, but yet finely tuned it for life on Earth. How the subatomic particles of visible light works as wave and particle is one of the ways he reveals himself in creation. Science backs this up now with this discovery.

Just read up on Fort Fun Indiana’s “Pauli Exclusion Principle.”
Sounds “reasonable” and “scientific” ... didn’t understand a word of it!

I get ”changes of state” (ice, water, gas), and I don’t smash my head against walls, jump off skyscrapers, or get into fights where fists and faces may collide. Love how my bathroom radio sometimes reacts as my body interferes with the signal. It’s annoying, but it’s magic!

Really like those dancers on top of the globe, Dalia.
I can still swing and do a fair foxtrot!

I am not a scientist. If an individual could pass through walls, would that person incorporate some of the properties of the wall into his/her physical body? And would the wall receive some of the properties of the person passing through? Not a smart question?

Jesus passed through walls after his resurrection - but he was not human at that time but rather a spirit.

Nonetheless, a wall is actually mostly empty space. As noted in OP, electromagnetic force is involved, along with other forces of physics. Jesus had great power/energy and wisdom/knowledge. It would not have been hard for him to manipulate the forces of physics so that a materialized human body, which is also mostly empty space, could pass through a wall.

Forum List

Back