Why can't the Trump and GOP govern???

Something is not good? 7 months into Trump and Congress has not done much but play softball 3 days/week.

MM could use the 51 vote Scary Reed rule and shovel thru anything good for the country? Lyin Ryan could send over bill after bill in little pieces if need be (for instance ACA fixes). within reason of course.

Instead they work 3 days a week and party with the Dems. Pitchfork time. We voted for massive change. They have 52 votes yet still blocking change America voted for through Trump. Expose them. Get them out.

Trump is doing his part with the energy of a 20 year old. So refreshing to see that. Wasteful useless GOVT is shrinking. Bad deals are being wiped out with other nations taking advantage or USA. Common sense is back.

Let us not forget Hillys campaign sent money to several Trump opponents.....Paul RyAN ,,McCain..... Graham....Jebbie.....Fiorina......for concessions.........swamp repubs oppose Trump.....have no interest in the people ......

News flash for you, Trump has no interest in the common/forgotten man. His main interest is tax cuts for the corporations and the wealthy and that is his main reason for repeal of the ACA!

Oh REALLY?? Then why did 30 out of 50 states vote for Trump if he doesn't care about them?? This includes the ENTIRE heartland!!

It's because Trump talks to THEM while Dems talk about toilets, illegals, & Muslims! :laugh:

I am not saying he didn't talk to them, he did. But in case you didn't figure it out yet he straight out lied. No wall, no ACA repeal, no infrastructure bill. Nothing, Nada. And by being a dick to everyone he will make it much tougher to accomplish any of it!

He's never been a dick to the legitimate class of American's....quite the opposite actually...he's made quality American's feel important to the overall functionality of this nation.
He's made it crystal clear that he WILL NOT do what that soft spoken scrawny negro with the oversized ears and un-American name did for eight long years...he will not spoon feed and roll the red carpet out for our filth....Sorry bud.

Let us not forget Hillys campaign sent money to several Trump opponents.....Paul RyAN ,,McCain..... Graham....Jebbie.....Fiorina......for concessions.........swamp repubs oppose Trump.....have no interest in the people ......

News flash for you, Trump has no interest in the common/forgotten man. His main interest is tax cuts for the corporations and the wealthy and that is his main reason for repeal of the ACA!

Oh REALLY?? Then why did 30 out of 50 states vote for Trump if he doesn't care about them?? This includes the ENTIRE heartland!!

It's because Trump talks to THEM while Dems talk about toilets, illegals, & Muslims! :laugh:

I am not saying he didn't talk to them, he did. But in case you didn't figure it out yet he straight out lied. No wall, no ACA repeal, no infrastructure bill. Nothing, Nada. And by being a dick to everyone he will make it much tougher to accomplish any of it!

He's never been a dick to the legitimate class of American's....quite the opposite actually...he's made quality American's feel important to the overall functionality of this nation.
He's made it crystal clear that he WILL NOT do what that soft spoken scrawny negro with the oversized ears and un-American name did for eight long years...he will not spoon feed and roll the red carpet out for our filth....Sorry bud.

If out and out lying to you is not being a dick to you you need help bud.

You're so twisted and confused...you've been programmed bud...lay off the CNN....No other POTUS in history has worked harder to deliver on promises made to supporters....FACT.
The wall is being planned, bids are being taken, the GOP is still grinding on Obeaner Care...DJT spends his days verbally bitch-slapping the LeftTards...he makes you piss yourself daily. We're so pumped on what he's doing and how he's doing it...you couldn't be more mistaken.

You're so twisted and confused...you've been programmed bud...lay off the CNN....No other POTUS in history has worked harder to deliver on promises made to supporters....FACT.
The wall is being planned, bids are being taken, the GOP is still grinding on Obeaner Care...DJT spends his days verbally bitch-slapping the LeftTards...he makes you piss yourself daily. We're so pumped on what he's doing and how he's doing it...you couldn't be more mistaken.

Mexico paying for your never to be built wall too. I never watch cnn, swing and a miss.

Mexico paying for your never to be built wall too. I never watch cnn, swing and a miss.

You don't have to be an Econ major to know that who pays for the wall doesn't phucking matter to REAL Americans...it's simple arithmetic.
We'd much prefer to pick up the tab for some concrete and block versus continuing to pay Guadalupe, Jose and their five anchors to degrade American society.

While the Trump supporters here are busy crying like little girls about the big bad media, and those pesky Russia investigations, there is an ugly little detail no one wants to talk about. The GOP controls The House, The Senate, most of the State governorships, and the White House, and 7 months in to this administration, nothing has been done! Well, let's review a few of those really loud campaign promises:

“We’re gonna take care of Social Security, we’re gonna take care of Medicaid and Medicare, we’re gonna take care of all of the things that frankly, right now, we can’t do. OK?” Trump's budget contains deep cut's to all of these.

Mark my words folks, we're going to build the wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it! WRONG, they'll be no wall, and if there is America will pay for it.

“You’re going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost,” he said. “It’s going to be so easy.” We sure don't see that happening, now do we?

"We will create the first class infrastructure our country and our people deserve," Trump budget actually contained a net cut to infrastructure programs, reducing federal outlays by $145 billion over 10 years. Those include cuts to Amtrak, and the Highway Trust Fund,

"I'll eliminate the national debt in 8 years, and it's going to be so easy folks....so easy!" Even the most Conservative lawmakers and budget hawks say this is not possible. "I see just one way Trump will get close to the deficit-neutral outcome he wants," says Brian Riedl of the conservative Manhattan Institute. "He'd need play the 'madman' card, and shut down the government."

Trump supporters: Why don't you take a break from your customary bitching about the Liberal's and Media for 2 min. and explain to the rest of us why can't Trump and the GOP accomplish anything??:bye1:
Democrats are your answer, they had 8 years and f..ked up the country real good, and they can't seem to stop.
It's all the Democrats' fault!!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Can't accomplish anything? Really?
Where the fuck have you been...are you paying attention?
You're losing credibility here fast...You may need to research a few things before popping off at the mouth. You may have heard of this little website: www.google.com
Jobs...UP
Consumer confidence / spending....UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
Deportations of third world filth....UP
illegal immigration....DOWN
REAL American unity....way up
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...(a priceless accomplishment)...haha...I could go on and on...this guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and our whackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

Yes but these things were already happening. No change from the previous few years.

Telling me the stock market jumped 10% in the past 6 months with Trump, when it jumped 15% in the 6 months before him isn't selling me.

Telling me the unemployment rate has dropped at the same rate as times in Obama's presidency isn't selling me.

Telling me that Deportations are up, when in actuality ICE reports them as down from a year ago isn't selling me.

Telling me that real american unity is up, when every possible validated proof of that I can find says no isn't selling me.

All we keep getting are executive orders which is something Trump railed about in the campaign since they hold no long term value as they can just be crossed out by the next president. Bandaids aren't what I want.

Term limits to Congress. Labeling China a Currency manipulator. Mexico paying for the wall (not on our budget). repeal/ replace Obamacare with a replacement we will like. Federal hiring freeze (he did an 80 day one that had zero effect and was just a political joke, not real change). 5 year lobbyist ban (he actually weakened the existing laws). Withdraw from NAFTA. Ending trade abuses (we got a tariff of Canadian lumber and that's it). Middle Class Tax Relief. Ending the Offshoring act. The trillion dollar energy and infrastructure act. School choice act. Affordable Childcare act. Clean up corruption in Washington Act.

He's got a Republican Congress and can't keep it together enough to get through the promised legislation he said he would in his first 100 days. The majority of those things he hasn't even pushed for.

Oh REALLY?? Then why did 30 out of 50 states vote for Trump if he doesn't care about them??!? This includes the ENTIRE heartland!!

Talk Talk Talk. What has he done for those 30 states since gaining office?

Repubs never were lined up behind him........btw how much of what you just cited as grand policy wasnt good for the country...Dodd Frank abject failure and cost driver....Nuke deal with Iran simple treason...TPP...more sell America down the toilet...Ec stim package..aid to Obamas bbuddies produced nothing but a new malaise welcome to your new normal 1.5% growth...equal pay was the law alrdy......blah blah blah

Yes, major legislation. I disagree with a lot of them as well. But it was legislation. Something we don't have now.

That's the issue. You can cut regs, the next guy can put them right back in. It's the legislation that has long term effects. I don't want a president just prettying up the place with executive orders. I want the actual legislation that fixes the underlying issues. And there's nothing of what was promised. Instead he "talks to the heartland" and tweets and has rally's. That's all fine, but get some shit together that's lasting.

Repubs never were lined up behind him........btw how much of what you just cited as grand policy wasnt good for the country...Dodd Frank abject failure and cost driver....Nuke deal with Iran simple treason...TPP...more sell America down the toilet...Ec stim package..aid to Obamas bbuddies produced nothing but a new malaise welcome to your new normal 1.5% growth...equal pay was the law alrdy......blah blah blah

Yes, major legislation. I disagree with a lot of them as well. But it was legislation. Something we don't have now.

That's the issue. You can cut regs, the next guy can put them right back in. It's the legislation that has long term effects. I don't want a president just prettying up the place with executive orders. I want the actual legislation that fixes the underlying issues. And there's nothing of what was promised. Instead he "talks to the heartland" and tweets and has rally's. That's all fine, but get some shit together that's lasting.
So bad legislation is good cause at least its legislation........lamest excsue yet for destroying the country

So bad legislation is good cause at least its legislation........lamest excsue yet for destroying the country

Not at all what I am saying. Someone said all we got was Obamacare. I said no, we got a LOT more than that. And that's what Trump promised us. 8 or 9 major acts of legislation he had there for his first 100 days. Almost all of them he hasn't even tried to get accomplished.

My point is the same thing that he was complaining about Obama doing once we had a Republican Congress later on (not legislating new laws but using Executive orders which are not long term solutions) is what he is doing now.

Not at all what I am saying. Someone said all we got was Obamacare. I said no, we got a LOT more than that. And that's what Trump promised us. 8 or 9 major acts of legislation he had there for his first 100 days. Almost all of them he hasn't even tried to get accomplished.

My point is the same thing that he was complaining about Obama doing once we had a Republican Congress later on (not legislating new laws but using Executive orders which are not long term solutions) is what he is doing now.
ummm .....ummmm bi-partisanship............something libs espouse only when they are in office

"Why can't the Trump and GOP govern???"

Because both are pursuing a failed, wrongheaded political agenda opposed by a majority of the American people.

Minority governments are never successful.

You don't have to be an Econ major to know that who pays for the wall doesn't phucking matter to REAL Americans...it's simple arithmetic.
We'd much prefer to pick up the tab for some concrete and block versus continuing to pay Guadalupe, Jose and their five anchors to degrade American society.

No you prove your a hypocrite and enjoy being lied to by Agent Orange!

Can't accomplish anything? Really?
Where the fuck have you been...are you paying attention?
You're losing credibility here fast...You may need to research a few things before popping off at the mouth. You may have heard of this little website: www.google.com
Jobs...UP
Consumer confidence / spending....UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
Deportations of third world filth....UP
illegal immigration....DOWN
REAL American unity....way up
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...(a priceless accomplishment)...haha...I could go on and on...this guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and our whackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

Remember, it's only been seven months...how long would you guess it takes to undue years of corruption? How long does the planning stage of building a massive wall take? If it weren't for the GOP establishment RINO's the DNC would be fucked...shit...John ShitStain may fall six feet under tonight, that alone will open things up for the GOP.
This admin will continue bitch-slapping the un-American filth among us for another 7.5 years....get yourself and your shit right or get ran over. Pretty simple.

Jobs growth is DOWN slightly from 2016. In the first 7 months of 2016, there were 1.372 million jobs created under Obama versus 1,290 created under Trump.

BLS Customer Survey : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Consumer confidence and spending, which rose after the election in November, largely in anticipation of lower taxes and higher infrastructure spending, is dropping due to the inability of the Trump Administration to pass legislation.

Deportations are DOWN from 2016, not up.

Immigration arrests up, deportations down under Trump

American unity is up? You must be joking. The nation is more divided than ever.

As ever, you're living in a fantasy world with no basis in reality.

"Why can't the Trump and GOP govern???"

Because both are pursuing a failed, wrongheaded political agenda opposed by a majority of the American people.

Minority governments are never successful.
What's the "majority" government you think should be pursued......socialism?

The answer is in the thread title. They can't govern because they are Republicans. Republicans can't govern. They can only obstruct and make things worse for everyone.

Forum List

Back