What's Trumps biggest success so far?

What's Trumps biggest success so far? You can choose two

• Great immigration policy and action.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Economy that couldn't live to potential under Obama, now better despite rise in interest rates.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • As far as we know he's clear despite the witch hunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleaning up much of government red tape.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Neil M. Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court.

• Cleaning ISIS' clock.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Foreign economic negotiations. Including withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

• Tweeking liberal nerve

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Decrease in debt they say, by 103 billion. I have some doubt.

• Improved relations with military and police

• Further death of political correctness (i.e., pussified country)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (please add)

• Total voters
The only thing on that list he has actually accomplished is getting his SCOTUS nominee past the Senate.

Forcing the Left to completely lose their collective minds. They are screaming and crying about anything and everything they can think of.

Greatest successes???

His golfing game has improved.....
He made a lot of money charging the secret service for rent on his properties

The only thing on that list he has actually accomplished is getting his SCOTUS nominee past the Senate.
President Trump WILL put at least two more strict constitutionalists on the SC in his first term.
If that's all he accomplishes he can play golf everyday.
The entire russian collusion bullshit LIB wet dream which is already turning into a LIB nightmare, is 100% an attempt to prevent President Trump from putting anymore SC judges on the bench.
The LIBs are too fucking dumb to realize that IF they were able to remove President Trump the LIBs would have Pense to deal with. HAAA HAAAA
I'd LOVE to see the short list of a 'President Pence's' SC picks.
Hint:
Ted Cruz is on that list. So is Trey Gowdy.

Forcing the Left to completely lose their collective minds. They are screaming and crying about anything and everything they can think of.
In that respect, Trump has not exceeded Obama's success in driving the opposition crazy. Including birfer Trump himself.

Trump is second rate even in that achievement.

In that respect, Trump has not exceeded Obama's success in driving the opposition crazy. Including birfer Trump himself.

Which of the above did you select?

In your opinion, but you're wrong "in my opinion".

Forum List

Back