Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?
The big lie is there was no fraud.
Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please.
How about we here from someone who lives in the real world not someone who vomits propaganda created to promote hate and division?

So you’re not posting anymore, cultist?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

You’ve also got conservatives who are too arrogant and fat-headed to admit that they’re wrong.
You clowns succeeded in getting your way and yet you cant move on. And THAT is because you know your win was fraudulent

Keep believing your Big Lie, Dumb Angel.

4o5ksk.jpg

QsaderFrank failed Civics class lol

They have found it impossible to admit their orange god is just a loser.

what if it was you ? we never call it the big lie.

sounds like a marketing concept, who did coin that anyway.. was it you ?

They have found it impossible to admit their orange god is just a loser.
billionaire American President, hmmm, and say hillary would be ... ahhh

This branch is the one thousandth example of old bitter white guys who believe they’re entitled to rule regardless of the sovereign will of the people.
why colour harper ? whiteguy orangeman.
that'snot what MLK said..

besides you're a bittter old whiteguy... heh

Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

How about we here from someone who lives in the real world not someone who vomits propaganda created to promote hate and division?

Just like you are not projecting?

what if it was you ? we never call it the big lie.

sounds like a marketing concept, who did coin that anyway.. was it you ?
Does it matter? It's still the big lie.

Not everyone who thinks the system is rigged started with that idea after 2020. Plenty of people had serious doubts in the credibility of the system as far back as 2000. I'm one of those people. The last election I voted in was 2012 for Gary Johnson. Shortly thereafter, the similarities between the main parties on certain key issues made it very clear to me that we are faced with an illusion of choice. I've always voted third party on principle, but after a while, I realized voting itself was rather silly.

Trump was an interesting phenomenon, because the elites clearly hated him, but what happened in 2020 was a little more blatant than what I expected to happen. I knew they would find a way to remove him, but I figured they'd be more subtle about it. Nowadays, they're not even trying to be subtle about things, and half of the public is dumb enough to still think the system isn't corrupted.

There is a side to this that I understand, however. It would be much easier for me to ignore the ugliness of our system and tell myself that I'm free than to face it. I don't know how many people consciously make this decision vs. subconsciously, but either way, it doesn't change reality.

I'm sure a lot of things seem crazy if you don't look behind the curtain. But when you do, everything changes.

4o5ksk.jpg
What do you think your chart says, Frankie?

Leftards Say? "Now you listen to me you Trumpets! I just know that hiddin' Pedo Joe inspired 81,000,000 peoples to vote for him!!!!. The fact that it surpasses the Barrypuppet's vote totals by 15,000,000 when he was all the rage and causing people to swoon and faint at the very sight of him is not an important fact to point out!!!!"

LMAO!!!!

Not everyone who thinks the system is rigged started with that idea after 2020. Plenty of people had serious doubts in the credibility of the system as far back as 2000. I'm one of those people. The last election I voted in was 2012 for Gary Johnson. Shortly thereafter, the similarities between the main parties on certain key issues made it very clear to me that we are faced with an illusion of choice. I've always voted third party on principle, but after a while, I realized voting itself was rather silly.

Trump was an interesting phenomenon, because the elites clearly hated him, but what happened in 2020 was a little more blatant than what I expected to happen. I knew they would find a way to remove him, but I figured they'd be more subtle about it. Nowadays, they're not even trying to be subtle about things, and half of the public is dumb enough to still think the system isn't corrupted.

There is a side to this that I understand, however. It would be much easier for me to ignore the ugliness of our system and tell myself that I'm free than to face it. I don't know how many people consciously make this decision vs. subconsciously, but either way, it doesn't change reality.

I'm sure a lot of things seem crazy if you don't look behind the curtain. But when you do, everything changes.
His entire administration that he hired, was jammed packed with those elites and wall streeters.... who also were his loyalists.... So the elitist didn't like him excuse, kinda falls flat imo....

Lame, El boro......even for you.

His entire administration that he hired, was jammed packed with those elites and wall streeters.... who also were his loyalists.... So the elitist didn't like him excuse, kinda falls flat imo....
At first, the elite did what they had to for influencing him. I expected that to happen, which is why I didn't bother voting in 2016. When an outsider type somehow manages to win an election at that level, what happens is a process of compromising an administration.

Trump ended up throwing elites a few bones, but he also made some decisions with China that infuriated the elite. The trade war was enough to push them to do everything they could to remove him. The investigations ramped up as did the opposition in the media.

By the time COVID arrived, things were in place for removal. The economy was going down, people were scared, and rules were being changed regarding elections in various states. An unprecedented amount of corporate funding went into Biden's campaign, and then the election day shenanigans happened.

The elite stopped supporting Trump a few months before election day. By that point, they had gotten all they could expect from him while ensuring he wouldn't be a problem much longer.

This is beyond anything America has ever seen. The answer to your question will be answered in the future, by psychologists and sociologists.

But no doubt, they'll point to Europe of 80 and 90 years ago (among other periods) as a model. As powerful as traditional ideology is, this even goes beyond traditional ideology.

This is not about Trump. It's never about one guy.

The "Big Lie" that is being shouted in the US today is that China Joe legitimately won the election. A lie that is only suprassed in scope by this silly AGW bullshit.

We all know that the filthy ass Democrat Dirty Tricks Department created unverified ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts but the shitheads keep claiming that they didn't.

Of course we also know that Democrats lie every time they open their Moon Bat mouths so they have no credibility. Only the uneducated and TDS afflicted Useful Idiots believe that silly lie about China Joe actually getting more votes than the best President the Republic ever had.

Forum List

Back