Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?

Uhm we don't know could it be Democrats are notorious for rigging elections????
I'm not asking if you believe.

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

The big lie is there was no fraud.
Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?

Uhm we don't know could it be Democrats are notorious for rigging elections????
I'm not asking if you believe.

Facts are facts that's why the last election was believed to be rigged.

*Shrugs*

You can cry all you want but the facts remains the same about Democrats and rigging elections to their favor

Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?

The hated Trump getting more popular votes then the beloved Obama? Impossible..

The election was rigged but since white collar crimes are just so hard to prove.....

Your right. Since we know Obama's elections were legitimate it must mean tRump cheated.

Just not enough.

The election was rigged but since white collar crimes are just so hard to prove.....
Yes well many more people are in our country and many more people voted in this election. I don’t think the obama dog has the teeth you think it does. Nothing was rigged, you sound like a brainwashed fool

Yes well many more people are in our country and many more people voted in this election. I don’t think the obama dog has the teeth you think it does. Nothing was rigged, you sound like a brainwashed fool
It was mathematically impossible that many people voted.

And this comes from the cherry picker of news?

It was mathematically impossible that many people voted.

And this comes from the cherry picker of news?
Uhh no it was not mathematically impossible. Whoever told you that was full of shit

The thread title is inaccurate. The correct one is:

Why can't Republicans ignore reality and submit to their new Globalist Fascists Masters. Obey slaves!

They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.

They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.
No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims

No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims
Start debunking.

Start debunking.
You’ve already sent me that link and I schooled you... you ran from the discussion. I’m not doing the broken record thing again. Just stop with the BS. It’s old

Why can't Dems. give up their big lie that the election was honest? The Anti-American craziness is coming from your side of the aisle. You obviously bought and paid for whatever bullspit the MSM has to say and now you actually think the people are going to believe that a drooling dementia ridden idiot won the vote? Seriously? Good luck with that.

Start debunking.
You’ve already sent me that link and I schooled you... you ran from the discussion. I’m not doing the broken record thing again. Just stop with the BS. It’s old
You did no such thing. What ever happened to the votes that went from NY to PA? That question was never answered. Why are state legislatures being forced to subpoena election data, machines, and ballots? Why are they always stopped from getting transparency? Because there was massive fraud. The guilt is as obvious as the fraud was.

Your right. Since we know Obama's elections were legitimate it must mean tRump cheated.

Just not enough.
That's my point people cheated on both sides
Lol, no.
Uhm so Democrats are notorious for rigging elections , Trump and Biden got bigley more popular votes then the Messiah and you say they both didn't cheat?

What are you 12 years old?

It was massive voter fraud , a white collar crime to hard to catch

Start debunking.
You did no such thing. What ever happened to the votes that went from NY to PA? That question was never answered. Why are state legislatures being forced to subpoena election data, machines, and ballots? Why are they always stopped from getting transparency? Because there was massive fraud. The guilt is as obvious as the fraud was.
Because the election was challenged and vetted and recounted and your grand fraud was not found so now all we have left are loud mouth Trumpers trying to throw doubt on the validity of the election. Retards like yourself that will not be satisfied no matter how much proof is shown. So smart people don’t waste time trying to appease you.

Forum List

Back