Why can't mods work with posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to think I can handle what people say, that's why I never use the Report button
i never said you did..........who do you think really moderates this place??.it is the report button pushers.....the moderators are passed out on the floor with a tipped over empty vodka bottle next to them

here is a typical one

Some moderators work very effectively with some members, but discriminate according to the behaviour of some certain posters not being worthy of their cooperation.

I would like to use this as an opportunity to commend those moderators who don't hide behind cover when dealing with member infractions.

Some moderators work very effectively with some members, but discriminate according to the behaviour of some certain posters not being worthy of their cooperation.

I would like to use this as an opportunity to commend those moderators who don't hide behind cover when dealing with member infractions.
Trying to find some "friends" duck? Suck ass!

If you are going to delete a thread, why can't you contact the poster ahead of time and let them know of your actions? I think this would cut down the animosity factor.

Looks like your thread was not deleted, but merged with another thread.

I think your thread should have just been dumped into the Rubber Room, but short of that, if it wasn't going to be dumped downstairs, then merging it with an extant thread covering the same topic was the correct action.

YOu just claimed you read the rules. How did you miss this paragraph?

• "When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening posts require more than a "Copy and Paste" with a link. You need to include relevant on-topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock."

Nice rule, it's too bad it's only randomly enforced though.

I did. What is the harm in letting a poster know, "your thread is a duplicate and will be absorbed in another similar thread"?
Well..there is this school of thought that says don't post Dupes..and when you do, expect them to be merged?
When I post a dupe..and it happens--I PM the mods and request the merge..but that's just me~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back