Why can't mods work with posters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, the mods are just after gaining power.
I don't think so. The moderators are doing a good deed for everyone not to have 10 or 20 threads eventually on the same topic, which they have to remove 90% of, leaving only one topic for people interested in that particular title/line of thought. The mods at USMB try to keep things running well and it helps to have one thread of the same topic for the benefit of all members. We have both right and left moderators, and it keeps things even, imho. You need to give the moderators the benefit of the doubt. I'm a strong conservative, but I'm treated fairly and well by moderators on the left as well as the right. It's a good idea if you can't remember rules, to reread the USMB rules from start to finish now and then. You'll catch on after a few years. The mods are nothing but good and fair Americans, and my hat's off to the work they do and the example they set for all of us, regardless of being on the right or left aisle. And yes, occasionally they voice their opinion if they like or start a new topic, and even if you disagree with them, which has nothing to do with their work trying to make this the best political forum online. Put together they have 100% achieved excellence in debate forums, and they made USMB the best there is. They have no rivals. I've been on forums that closed down. Our moderators work hard to make us not one of them that ends by people who break the wise forum rules such as targeting and trolling another member of the USMB family or other undesirable online behaviors.

If you are going to delete a thread, why can't you contact the poster ahead of time and let them know of your actions? I think this would cut down the animosity factor.
You could PM three mods of your choosing and open a dialogue with them to find out the reason why.

Believe me a lot of you think I kiss the mod's butts but all of them will explain to you I am one to call then out quickly in PM and will not fear their wrath, so PM three mods that you believe that will converse with you openly.

Some moderators work very effectively with some members, but discriminate according to the behaviour of some certain posters not being worthy of their cooperation.

I would like to use this as an opportunity to commend those moderators who don't hide behind cover when dealing with member infractions.
So you are saying that you admit some moderators are biased and less than moderate. They must be the ones you approve of.

I don't think so. The moderators are doing a good deed for everyone not to have 10 or 20 threads eventually on the same topic, which they have to remove 90% of, leaving only one topic for people interested in that particular title/line of thought. The mods at USMB try to keep things running well and it helps to have one thread of the same topic for the benefit of all members. We have both right and left moderators, and it keeps things even, imho. You need to give the moderators the benefit of the doubt. I'm a strong conservative, but I'm treated fairly and well by moderators on the left as well as the right. It's a good idea if you can't remember rules, to reread the USMB rules from start to finish now and then. You'll catch on after a few years. The mods are nothing but good and fair Americans, and my hat's off to the work they do and the example they set for all of us, regardless of being on the right or left aisle. And yes, occasionally they voice their opinion if they like or start a new topic, and even if you disagree with them, which has nothing to do with their work trying to make this the best political forum online. Put together they have 100% achieved excellence in debate forums, and they made USMB the best there is. They have no rivals. I've been on forums that closed down. Our moderators work hard to make us not one of them that ends by people who break the wise forum rules such as targeting and trolling another member of the USMB family or other undesirable online behaviors.
I totally agree.

If you take the time to research USMB, it has been stated one billion times that if you have a question about a moderation action, just PM any mod and they're let you know. All the mods have lives outside of USMB, their time here is voluntary, and they can't be holding your hand explaining every 5 minutes why you fell foul of the rules.

So now you know how it works, so the next time you fuck up, you now know what to do.
And all of the moderators will without question any question and the other will back up the first with no research or question.

Last edited:
You must really like their Kool-Aid.

Meh, that doesn’t bother me.
Simply paying attention to what I write in a forum doesn't bother me so much....
But I think they pretty much work exclusively under the Democrat globalists and many times their job is to troll and subvert conservatives. Also to polarize the masses (divide and conquer). THAT I do have a problem with. And you should too.

A direct and uncalled for insult. Isn't that against the rules?
no it is just a clarification why it is the way it is........please report me......i have 1000s.....proud of every one of them...lol

if people would just post in the basement, more people will see it, and less grief for all

Hang on Stoopid can’t hang in the FZ
i can hang there but the level of retardedness only affords me minutes at a time before a headache starts

i mostly post on the side board fresh meat.................hings get rancid here rather quickly here

When things are rigged one way only….well its never a good situation. Like this Country is since 2020….maybe 2008?
Everyone knose.

Billo is o.k. in my book.

I have seen him around for years and beyond just this forum, and he is harmless enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back