Why can't liberals tell the difference between policy disagreement and hate?

Because they're too stupid to debate actual policy and resort to racism and all the other bull they can come up with instead as reasons you don't like it. Left wingers claim they are really smart but in reality you are dealing with some of the most baseline retarded people in the world. They can never win policy debates on facts and therefore must always fall back on racism or any other stupid thing they can come up with other than the actual policy.

Look no further than the replies to this thread for evidence. There's even more evidence in other threads right here in this forum.
Wow, now there's some serious projection.
No projection I have your posts as evidence. When your ass is pinned to the wall maybe you should STFU and rethink your position.
Sounding pretty hateful there chief.
No, i f you want hate listen to the liberal commentators on TV sometime. I can't believe the things they say. Every Republican is owned by the evil Koch Brothers. Every policy is an attempt to starve poor people, kill sick people, or impoverish old people. There is no principled disagreement. There is only name calling and bse motives.
Yeah I hear the same thing from your guys, liberal commie nazis trying to destroy America, responsible for 100% of the debt, misery and hardship, trying to take away your guns and enslave you and all that hogwash. Thing is, you people listen and believe in numbers that dwarf any liberal commentator.

Sure, like the Right will ever admit their policy of hateful racism no matter how obvious it is.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack
What is racist about calling POTUS a rat with good PR?

Because they're too stupid to debate actual policy and resort to racism and all the other bull they can come up with instead as reasons you don't like it. Left wingers claim they are really smart but in reality you are dealing with some of the most baseline retarded people in the world. They can never win policy debates on facts and therefore must always fall back on racism or any other stupid thing they can come up with other than the actual policy.

Look no further than the replies to this thread for evidence. There's even more evidence in other threads right here in this forum.
You're obviously a homophobe and a racist right wing hater, just like me.

Wear the badge proudly. We know what words mean, even if the left doesn't.

remember they project onto others what they are.

and they are some vicious haters.... as is their elected idiots they vote in to be their masters

No projection I have your posts as evidence. When your ass is pinned to the wall maybe you should STFU and rethink your position.
No, i f you want hate listen to the liberal commentators on TV sometime. I can't believe the things they say. Every Republican is owned by the evil Koch Brothers. Every policy is an attempt to starve poor people, kill sick people, or impoverish old people. There is no principled disagreement. There is only name calling and bse motives.
Yeah I hear the same thing from your guys, liberal commie nazis trying to destroy America, responsible for 100% of the debt, misery and hardship, trying to take away your guns and enslave you and all that hogwash. Thing is, you people listen and believe in numbers that dwarf any liberal commentator.
So all you have is more hate. No policy arguments in here just pissed off ranting of a retard.

So all you have is more hate. No policy arguments in here just pissed off ranting of a retard.
What specific policy do you think you can discuss without calling people you don't even know retards? So far my tone has been fairly neutral and I haven't called anyone a bad name.

Sure, like the Right will ever admit their policy of hateful racism no matter how obvious it is.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack

Only someone such as yourself would see Limbaugh as the de facto representative of the Republican Party or the right for that matter.
And only someone such as yourself would deny it!

Sir, you have insulted those who actually are retarded.

But it is not hate when GOP hate radio says every Democrat is owned by George Soros and every policy is an attempt to make people dependent on government and destroy the American family. That the Right passes off a "principled" disagreement.

And the below the Right passes off as NOT name calling.

Left wingers claim they are really smart but in reality you are dealing with some of the most baseline retarded people in the world.

Liberal = Hates America = Arrogance and conceit that is functionally idiotic.

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008
Because racism and dehumanization go hand in hand.

Discrimination against blacks linked to dehumanization study finds

Discrimination against blacks linked to dehumanization, study finds

"Why can't liberals tell the difference between policy disagreement and hate?'

This fails as a straw man fallacy.
No. It doesn't. It is a straight forward question begging a straight forward answer.
Why do Liberals ignore the fact that they and Conservatives policy differences and call Conservatives racist, homophobic, deniers or religious wackos? Why won't they debate policy? Fear? Or could it be lack of cogent argument?

October 9, 2008

October 15, 2008
Because racism and dehumanization go hand in hand.

Discrimination against blacks linked to dehumanization study finds

Discrimination against blacks linked to dehumanization, study finds
I read a couple paragraphs of that crap. Study seeks to prove whites associate apes and blacks. Could if be that the only reason whites identified blurry pictures as apes after seeing a photo of a black is because they saw blurry pictures of apes? and connection would likely be more on the basis of skin color than racism, or do you deny that an ape's face is more likely closer in color to the face of a negro?

Forum List

Back