Why cant i buy an antibody test for covid?

Oh, call labcorp or qwest diagnostics in your area and ask how much if you want to pay out of pocket.

Democrats are in charge now. There is no more common sense. And you can't buy the Covid antigen test because giving people the power to test themselves might lead to too much misinformation flying around out there (truth) more than the Progs can handle.
Are you going to draw a tube of your blood?

Translation...
The government printed more worthless Fed notes and we all will pay dearly later on.

JHC. Nothing is free .
I pay nothing for sunshine, air and water along with plants of many varieties and animals a plenty..

Practically every store in KC has covid test kits. Half of those stores are happily offering the shot to ANYONE who walks in. But if I want to know if I've already had it BEFORE pumping that shit into my body I can't.
Doesn't it seem like the smart thing to do before injecting unknown shit into your body for nothing?
Where are the stats on those who already have the antibodies?
Where are the studies to see how long their immunity is good for?
Where are the studies discussing the risks of taking the shot despite already having gotten covid?

Where is the common sense?
My local Harris Teeter/Krogers has the antibody test, it takes only 15 minutes to get the results.

You can get a test though.

I think it's a blood test and they do checks on the cells to see what they've been working against and they can tell you if you've had Covid or not.

They'd rather sell you on getting a jab

Antibody Testing Is Not Currently Recommended to Assess ...

https://www.fda.gov › safety-communications › antibod...

May 19, 2021 — Antibody Testing Is Not Currently Recommended to Assess Immunity After COVID-19 Vaccination: FDA Safety Communication.
Antibody (Serology) Testing · ‎Serology/Antibody Tests: FAQs...

COVID-19 Antibody Testing | MinuteClinic - CVS​

https://www.cvs.com › minuteclinic › services › covid-...

MinuteClinic® providers are trained to perform COVID-19 antibody testing to assess for previous exposure to COVID-19. An antibody test can detect antibodies ...

Forum List

Back