Why cant i buy an antibody test for covid?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Practically every store in KC has covid test kits. Half of those stores are happily offering the shot to ANYONE who walks in. But if I want to know if I've already had it BEFORE pumping that shit into my body I can't.
Doesn't it seem like the smart thing to do before injecting unknown shit into your body for nothing?
Where are the stats on those who already have the antibodies?
Where are the studies to see how long their immunity is good for?
Where are the studies discussing the risks of taking the shot despite already having gotten covid?

Where is the common sense?

Antibody tests for COVID-19 are available through healthcare providers and laboratories. Check with your healthcare provider to see if they offer antibody tests and whether you should get one

Practically every store in KC has covid test kits. Half of those stores are happily offering the shot to ANYONE who walks in. But if I want to know if I've already had it BEFORE pumping that shit into my body I can't.
Doesn't it seem like the smart thing to do before injecting unknown shit into your body for nothing?
Where are the studies discussing the risks of taking the shot despite already having gotten covid?

Yes you can get a test.

HEY.jpg

Fuck Amazon. I live in KC not on the internet.
If this covid shit is truly that important why can I not buy an antibody test from any drugstore???
CVS claims to have them, you can find the information on Google.
Antibody tests should generally not be used to diagnose a current infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. An antibody test may not show if you have a current infection because it can take 1 to 3 weeks after the infection for your body to make antibodies.

Hey OLD MAN, CVS and Walmart sell the test kits Walmart is $10 cheaper than CVS.
No, they do not. I physically went to the stores. An antibody test is not the same thing as a covid test. The covid test only tells you if you're currently sick. NONE OF THEM sell the antibody test and the pharmacists look at me like they're dumbfounded when I ask about them.

Walgreens and CVS sell them or you can schedule a test at just about any CVS and they hand it to you and stick it up your nose yourself in front of them.

No, they do not. I physically went to the stores. An antibody test is not the same thing as a covid test. The covid test only tells you if you're currently sick. NONE OF THEM sell the antibody test and the pharmacists look at me like they're dumbfounded when I ask about them.
Antibody tests for COVID-19 are available through healthcare providers and laboratories.

tenor.gif

Oh the antibody test? I had to have my blood drawn last year for that one.

If this covid shit is truly that important why can I not buy an antibody test from any drugstore???
If the vaccine worked it would be so expensive many could not afford it, like insulin is.

Same reason you can't buy an antibiotic or a Valium before an airline flight or a Viigrita so your monkey can be spanked. You live in a fascist piece of shit where govt and corps are in cahoots and all their plans are against you and for them.
Hire a Jew lawyer to file a complaint and his Dr. brother to give you a test.
I'm sure they'll finance or accept a credit card.
I'd send you a kit but the aforementioned have a team of employees who run customs.
OH. Thanks for paying their salary ;) ;) ;) ;)

Walgreens and CVS sell them or you can schedule a test at just about any CVS and they hand it to you and stick it up your nose yourself in front of them.
Sigh.......

NO THEY DON'T

Call them and they say yes because they don't understand that antibody test is DIFFERENT. I called all my local ones and they said yes, I go in and they have ZERO ANTIBODY tests

Sigh.......

NO THEY DON'T

Call them and they say yes because they don't understand that antibody test is DIFFERENT. I called all my local ones and they said yes, I go in and they have ZERO ANTIBODY tests
Like I said the antibody test is a blood test and your doctor has to order and code it in such a way it will be paid for by insurance if you have insurance.

Forum List

Back