Why bother climbing the wall? Just walk through it.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

upload_2019-10-11_19-41-43.png

Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

View attachment 284140

And while using the saw the Border Patrol can move in, or shoot them with a long range rifle.

View attachment 284140

So where is the Democrat approved wall that no one can cut through or climb over?

View attachment 284140

And while using the saw the Border Patrol can move in, or shoot them with a long range rifle.

There you go again. Always wanting to murder someone. I don't believe in taking people's guns, but in your case, you might be just a little too nuts to have one.

View attachment 284140

So where is the Democrat approved wall that no one can cut through or climb over?

They had to set that aside so they can let serial murderers, rapists, and three-strikers out of jail free.

View attachment 284140

That silly fence is your wet dream. Don't try to pull sane people into your schemes

View attachment 284140

There you go again. Always wanting to murder someone. I don't believe in taking people's guns, but in your case, you might be just a little too nuts to have one.

Defending one’s nation from invasion isn’t “murder”.

View attachment 284140

That silly fence is your wet dream. Don't try to pull sane people into your schemes

In other words, your wet dream is open borders and endless hordes of third world trash.

View attachment 284140

Defending one’s nation from invasion isn’t “murder”.

Shooting people at the border is. Trump wanted to do that too, and he pouted when they told him it was illegal. Such a childish president.

View attachment 284140

Lol
We have no southern border and certainly no border security… Fact

Why not just walk across anywhere, the vast majority of the border looks just like this, anyone can cross it anytime they want without any chance of getting caught you fucking gullible piece of shit...

Complex-problems-picture.jpg

View attachment 284140

In other words, your wet dream is open borders and endless hordes of third world trash.

Please link to where I ever said anything like that.

View attachment 284140

Lol

Why not just walk across anywhere, the vast majority of the border looks just like this, anyone can cross it anytime they want without any chance of getting caught you fucking gullible piece of shit...

And now we have millions of dollars worth of scrap iron replacing existing fences, and nothing has changed.

View attachment 284140

Lol

Shoot first ask questions later… Problem solved

And now we have millions of dollars worth of scrap iron replacing existing fences, and nothing has changed.

View attachment 284140

Growing between Hillary’s legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 284140
Wow, you are gullible.

It's fake news, dumbass.

View attachment 284140

Growing between Hillary’s legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

View attachment 284140
Wow, you are gullible.

It's fake news, dumbass.

Didn't watch the video, did you?

Forum List

Back