"Why Biden's documents mess could be one of the biggest political scandals in American history America's" Democrats want Biden out, but this? WOW!

Here is unsupported, opinionated trash, like your comments, Q-NUT.

"Why Biden's documents mess could be one of the biggest political scandals in American history America's" Democrats want Biden out, but this? WOW!​

This post does not change the fact that your earlier post was unsupported opinionated trash.

D-Schiff and others are already breaking ranks and 'bad-mouthing' him.

With every Democrat, fake news media, and snowflake attempt to minimize this extremely serious scadal and the 2-tiered justice system on display the majority of Americans become more disgusted and outraged.
I will wait for more big guns (his "buddy", Schumer) to break ranks. If no more big guns come out, I believe he will weather the storm this time.

This post does not change the fact that your earlier post was unsupported opinionated trash.
joe I want to make a correction I'll explain why ...Clinton didn't lie about getting a blow job ...he was convicted of giving misleading testimony in court... that's not lying ... in court, he was asked have you had sexual relations with that woman ... in law books getting a blow job isn't defined as sexual relations... it's defined as a blow job ...sexual relations in a law book is when they fuck ...that's sexual relations ... so the judge was angryed by his answer and charged him with giving misleading testimony... Clinton was left to continue his trial, or plea to a misdemeanor and a fine ... sense this happens the law books have been changed to include a blow job is now part of sexual relations ... you here these bozo on the righty you hear and everywhere else say he was convicted of lying under oath ... that never happen he would be in jail if he lied under oath that's a felony not a misdemeanor

Is any of that supposed to Excuse Biden for illegally taking TS/SCI classified documents, illegally and irresponsibly storing them in unsecure, unauthorized locations, having no Chain of Custody for any of it, having no control over any of it, failing to control access to the most sensitive classified information the US has, jeopardizing national security or the 2-tiered justice system that has been put on display?
do you have a comprehension problem ??? as I said Biden didn't box them up... people who worked for him boxed them ... there have been several people on the newscast who said they boxed them up and that they weren't aware of classified documents in them up ...to be charged with the crime that you are accusing him of has to show he had knowledge and intent to take classified documents ... all of these boxes were kept in a locked room seal from the time he was in the white house with Obama......

I will wait for more big guns (his "buddy", Schumer) to break ranks. If no more big guns come out, I believe he will weather the storm this time.
no, they are not ...they were asked if Biden is guilty would you go after him they all said yes ... ifbe believe he's guilty then we will go after him that's what dems do they do the right thing you republicsns lie about everything... and everybody knows it

the boxes were still sealed when they were opened by Biden's attorneys... they have never been opened before... that has been established ... that's why these boxes were opened...to see what's inside ... whether to destroy them or keep them ... that's what the attorneys were doing when they discovered the classified documents ...all of the boxes contents haven't been seen ... them the seals weren't broken from being delivered to his place of business and home ...so all of your questions are moot ... what you and these cowards of republicans are trying to say its the same what trump did is the same as Biden .... anyway you want to look at it the Biden's weren't asked for almost 2 years to return documents over they were ever asked ... they turn them over right away whe.... trump refused to turn his over period ...
steal sealed? the lawyer that snitched on him opened a file that was labeled “personal” and immediately say top secret intel that somehow got that there and called the law.

There were docs in his house.

how did all these loose documents end up in a file labeled personal and in his house if the boxes were sealed? you are either a liar, uninformed or stupid

Um, yeah... this reminds me of your endless pursuit of the Clintons, where after spending 70 million dollars, the only thing you could prove was that he lied about a blow job.

This has even less meat on the bones than that.
How about the on going persecution of Trump?

do you have a comprehension problem ??? as I said Biden didn't box them up... people who worked for him boxed them ... there have been several people on the newscast who said they boxed them up and that they weren't aware of classified documents in them up ...to be charged with the crime that you are accusing him of has to show he had knowledge and intent to take classified documents ... all of these boxes were kept in a locked room seal from the time he was in the white house with Obama......
1. TS/SCI documents should never have been taken out of a SCIF/authorized secure facility to begin with.

2. Biden's lawyers and aides do not have TS/SCI clearances this could never have had entry into such a SCIF or facility and would never had access to TS/SCI documents.

3. Once Biden's lawyers and/or the DOJ/FBI discovered Biden's lawyers / aides had TS/SCI material intheir possession it was facilitation of a known crime to allow anyone without the necessary clearance to search for/ handle TS/SCI / classified documents.
- Once it was known Biden had classified / TS/SCI material, allowing hos lawyers and aides - who had no clearances - search for more on their own, not even monitored by the DOJ/FBI was WRONG / ILLEGAL.

4. Biden was not 'shocked / surprised' to learn classified in his garage ne t to helis Corvette - he defended it!

5. AS REPORTED BY CNN, MSNBC, & IRHERS THIS WEEKEND -- The WH went from saying Biden had the classified docs for OFFICIAL business (because by US law the VP can ONLY have TS/SCI material 'in the execution of official business') to declaring he USED THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AT HIS HOME / IN HIS GARAGE FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS.
-- Oops.

steal sealed? the lawyer that snitched on him opened a file that was labeled “personal” and immediately say top secret intel that somehow got that there and called the law.

Maybe the lawyer, not Biden, was the one who wrote 'PERSONAL' on Joe's folder that illegally contained TS/SCI documents?!

No, no.....the Democrats were right! Trump snuck into Joe's house with TS/SCI documents, opened up a box in Joe's garage, planted the classified documents,and sealed the box up so when Biden's lawyers - who were helping Biden move in their spare time - would find them.

Friggin' brilliant, and it almost worked.

:itsok:

Maybe the lawyer, not Biden, was the one who wrote 'PERSONAL' on Joe's folder that illegally contained TS/SCI documents?!

No, no.....the Democrats were right! Trump snuck into Joe's house with TS/SCI documents, opened up a box in Joe's garage, planted the classified documents,and sealed the box up so when Biden's lawyers - who were helping Biden move in their spare time - would find them.

Friggin' brilliant, and it almost worked.

:itsok:
oh theg are looking for scapegoats…they will look for fall guys…

There were docs in his house.

how did all these loose documents end up in a file labeled personal and in his house if the boxes were sealed? you are either a liar, uninformed or stupid
the boxes were sealed period ... the lawyers as I said before were there to see if any documents belonged to the government ... they had to cut the seal on the boxes ... they were not loose like trumps were... you can stop you sarcastic rant that they were loose, they were ... I also told you how ... do you have comprehension problem ... two people who were on the news who were in charge of boxing up these files said they had interns to box up his files ... told you that too ... pull you heat out of you ass those farts are clouding your ability to think

the boxes were sealed period ... the lawyers as I said before were there to see if any documents belonged to the government ... they had to cut the seal on the boxes ... they were not loose like trumps were... you can stop you sarcastic rant that they were loose, they were ... I also told you how ... do you have comprehension problem ... two people who were on the news who were in charge of boxing up these files said they had interns to box up his files ... told you that too ... pull you heat out of you ass those farts are clouding your ability to think

You sure do a lot of '1st-hand talking' for someone who get what little news he knows from fake news media.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about while trying to sound like you are one of Biden's lawyers who were there.

:auiqs.jpg:

You should get a job on 'The View'.

1674089201797.png

haha talk Hure

You sure do a lot of '1st-hand talking' for someone who get what little news he knows from fake news media.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about while trying to sound like you are one of Biden's lawyers who were there.

:auiqs.jpg:

You should get a job on 'The View'.

View attachment 748633
Fake news … that’s your debate fake news??? No wonder republicans are so stupid … the reason you republicans call it fake news is because Trump your handler, told you it was fake news … be cause he was expose to the smart people who realized he is a con man a scumbag … come to find out the news you call fake turned out to be true … and you can’t stand the idea you were conned … Biden did steal the vote … he won the vote covid shots work … mail in ballots can only be counted once not 16 times and you can’t change the vote in the machine by computer … but you idiots fell fell for it … told to you by trump, it was fake news … you bought it … it’s easy to fool the real stupid people like you … because you don’t live in the real world …

Last edited:
One consistent aspect of all democrat misconduct has been they go utterly “let’s impeach” apeshit over Trump conduct while doing, or do shortly, the Exact Same Thing and worse and Then Proclaim “it’s different”

One consistent aspect of all democrat misconduct has been they go utterly “let’s impeach” apeshit over Trump conduct while doing, or do shortly, the Exact Same Thing and worse and Then Proclaim “it’s different”
Biden’s classified document will not go anywhere … it’s all you guys got to hope for ..either you’re lying abou what he has said … or they take phrases out of something he said which I’ve shown time a and time again the were lies … so go and do something useful like pound you pud … that your well qualified to do … thinking, not so much … Biden’s classified documents were turn in as soon as they were found .. biden didn’t try to keep them as a trophy like trump has said he did… Biden didn’t refuse to turn them in … biden did have his attorneys lie about not having them… Biden didn’t ignore a subpoenas to turn them in .. Biden did wait for a search warrant almost 2 years later after he was first ask like trump did … so when we say there was no intent their there’s no intent there … is Biden trying to keep those classified documents??? Hell no .. it means there’s no case against him like there is for trump …like I said as soon as they were discovered by his attorneys, not by biden but his attorneys they were turn in something trump never did … this is why there will be no charges made but you republicans will make fools if yourselves by trying to make something out of nothing … that’s what they do… people are dying.because they have no place for shelter …,bridges and roads falling apart … republicans trying to take your Medicare and social security away … but all your leaders are only concerned if the can get Biden on classified documents or something that’s has not done that all you republicans do … nothing will pass while the republicans are in control of the house you can count on that Trump won’t get elected … nobody on the right will win …

Biden’s classified document will not go anywhere … it’s all you guys got to hope for ..either you’re lying abou what he has said … or they take phrases out of something he said which I’ve shown time a and time again the were lies … so go and do something useful like pound you pud … that your well qualified to do … thinking, not so much … Biden’s classified documents were turn in as soon as they were found .. biden didn’t try to keep them as a trophy like trump has said he did… Biden didn’t refuse to turn them in … biden did have his attorneys lie about not having them… Biden didn’t ignore a subpoenas to turn them in .. Biden did wait for a search warrant almost 2 years later after he was first ask like trump did … so when we say there was no intent their there’s no intent there … is Biden trying to keep those classified documents??? Hell no .. it means there’s no case against him like there is for trump …like I said as soon as they were discovered by his attorneys, not by biden but his attorneys they were turn in something trump never did … this is why there will be no charges made but you republicans will make fools if yourselves by trying to make something out of nothing … that’s what they do… people are dying.because they have no place for shelter …,bridges and roads falling apart … republicans trying to take your Medicare and social security away … but all your leaders are only concerned if the can get Biden on classified documents or something that’s has not done that all you republicans do … nothing will pass while the republicans are in control of the house you can count on that Trump won’t get elected … nobody on the right will win …
It’s simple
Trump the President has docs and libs lose their shit
VP Biden has same docs and “that’s different”

hahaha Xiden did keep them....for SIX years! I hope it was only for a trophy.....my guess though it's for far worse purposes. They were only turned in because one of his private staff, came across a TOP SECRET document, that Xiden had placed in a different folder, and one he labeled "personal" - thankfully there was a snitch

It’s simple
Trump the President has docs and libs lose their shit
VP Biden has same docs and “that’s different”
Do you realize how moronic that statement of yours is ??? trump took the documents … he knew he took those 300 plus’s classified documents … trump refused to give them up .. trump had to have the removed by the FBI …Biden had no idea that he had classified documents pack in the boxe he got from his White House days … as soon as his lawyers found them they notified the fbi …that’s the different it’s called intent.. that’s why nothing will happen to Biden an trump will go to jail … and that’s answered your statement and no Biden didn’t have 300 plus documents … the last batch it been reported there were 5 documents left …it’s been reported he has a dozen classified documents

Forum List

Back