"Why Biden's documents mess could be one of the biggest political scandals in American history America's" Democrats want Biden out, but this? WOW!

In bidens case it wasn’t done deliberately trumps case it was trump who took over 300 classified documents… in biden case he had 12 documents… he turn in his documents right away when biden discovered it… why you can’t see the difference is beyond me … if a guy steal something then gets caught with it that’s a crime … if you find stolen property on your property and you call the cops and turn it it … that’s the difference what Biden and what trump did trump stole his Biden found his and you bozo’s try and make t something else that’s it’s not …
Liar%20gif-Th.gif

As you know by now, unless you are willfully ignorant, the Top Secret documents could, in no way, be in Vice President's personal possession. Biden did not have the authority to declassify them. Not possible. Legally, Biden could not remove them from a government SCIF unless to another SCIF.

You might want to cool your jets until you learn just how deep this scandal goes., Democrats are desperate to prevent Biden from running again. I don't think they had a clue how this was going to explode.

Biden and his crime family are in really deep doo-doo!

The Steele dossier was not written by Russians. It correctly predicted the Russian attempt to interfere in our elections. In addition, the Russians hacked the DNC servers, Podesta's e-mails and bought pro-Trump media ads.

Take your shit and shove it up your ass.
Forcibly-S.jpg

the evidence is overwhelming it was taken deliberately. To a number of locations, and deliberately placed in at least one case in another folder ladeled personal
I’ve’ seen your bull shit before I respond on your bull shit before everything you wrote is from a conspiracy theorist not going to give you the light of day on this …it’s a waste of time … I also post on Hunter bude paying 50,000 a month for rent … never happen … hunter Biden has never rented from any body a house for 50,000 a month … i challenge you to drive it … show a rental agreement for 50,000 a month … you won’t find one … snd who ever wrote that Biden document is the biggest crime ever I’m still laughing you Gus here are nut cases … he look at the proud boys they are trying to prove in court that trump lied to them to attack the capital … they are all tire of gettin big sentanced because that bastard trump lied about the election being stolen they are starting to turn on trump … when are you guys going to see you are being lie too when are you going to pull your heads out of your ass

I’ve’ seen your bull shit before I respond on your bull shit before everything you wrote is from a conspiracy theorist not going to give you the light of day on this …it’s a waste of time … I also post on Hunter bude paying 50,000 a month for rent … never happen … hunter Biden has never rented from any body a house for 50,000 a month … i challenge you to drive it … show a rental agreement for 50,000 a month … you won’t find one … snd who ever wrote that Biden document is the biggest crime ever I’m still laughing you Gus here are nut cases … he look at the proud boys they are trying to prove in court that trump lied to them to attack the capital … they are all tire of gettin big sentanced because that bastard trump lied about the election being stolen they are starting to turn on trump … when are you guys going to see you are being lie too when are you going to pull your heads out of your ass
it’s just facts sorry, facts are like stepping into shit for you

POLITICS

Hunter Biden Said He Paid Nearly $50,000 A Month To Live At House Where Classified Docs Were Discovered, Document Shows

DIANA GLEBOVAWHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
January 16, 202312:33 PM ET

FmSToN6XkAMR7aO-M.jpg

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

As you know by now, unless you are willfully ignorant, the Top Secret documents could, in no way, be in Vice President's personal possession. Biden did not have the authority to declassify them. Not possible. Legally, Biden could not remove them from a government SCIF unless to another SCIF.

You might want to cool your jets until you learn just how deep this scandal goes., Democrats are desperate to prevent Biden from running again. I don't think they had a clue how this was going to explode.

Biden and his crime family are in really deep doo-doo!
My jets are fine I’ll bet you 10000 dollars that nothing will become of Biden case his orobkem is the files we miss filed that happens … some times he never took them for any reason nothing was leaked all boxes were seal never been open all look at by white hous lawyers. So you post is nothing more then wishful thinking on your part
the evidence is overwhelming it was taken deliberately. To a number of locations, and deliberately placed in at least one case in another folder ladeled personal
There’s no evidence saying they were taken deliberate you’re crazy … Buden had lawyers look at his boxes to decide if he’s going to take them to the White House… he had White House lawyers look at the boxes from his office … they found classified dicuments there then turn them in right then and there… Biden then said he had more boxes in his garage and a room next to the garage … when his lawyers found classified documents in his garage the stopped looking then contacted the White House lawyers to come and get these boxes that are in his garage and a room next to the garage … they can the next day to finish … that’s how they were discovered not your bull shit story … all documents were returned by them discovering them … how long they stayed there is irrelevant … it’s what was done and how it was done when found out…

Like clock work. Another republican trying to convince that democrats are the bad guys. This is after that trump character tried to overthrow our democracy.. what have republicans gained in trying to convince that democrats are criminals? Obama. Perfect record. Clinton. an affair with a secretary. Maybe I'll donate some more of trump. Then maybe some Reagan and then Dick Nixon. All republicans of course

My jets are fine I’ll bet you 10000 dollars that nothing will become of Biden case his orobkem is the files we miss filed that happens … some times he never took them for any reason nothing was leaked all boxes were seal never been open all look at by white hous lawyers. So you post is nothing more then wishful thinking on your part

There’s no evidence saying they were taken deliberate you’re crazy … Buden had lawyers look at his boxes to decide if he’s going to take them to the White House… he had White House lawyers look at the boxes from his office … they found classified dicuments there then turn them in right then and there… Biden then said he had more boxes in his garage and a room next to the garage … when his lawyers found classified documents in his garage the stopped looking then contacted the White House lawyers to come and get these boxes that are in his garage and a room next to the garage … they can the next day to finish … that’s how they were discovered not your bull shit story … all documents were returned by them discovering them … how long they stayed there is irrelevant … it’s what was done and how it was done when found out…
haha the fact they were in different. folders labeled personal. show it was taken purposely

Either you just don't get it or you are willfully ignorant.

There is no way that Biden had legal possession of the Top Secret documents in an office financed by the Communist Chinese Party called the Biden Penn Center.

As you know, the Biden Penn Center did not open until a year after Vice President Biden left office. He had Secret Service protection for six months after he left office. Where were the stolen documents during the year between when he left office and the Penn Biden Center opened? Did President Obama know that Biden had stolen them?

as I said you can't prove me wrong typical Repub-lie-tard
The FACT that he had them, as you know, proves he stole them and hid them for six years.

Your will full ignorance only serves to cement your reputation as a desperate far left partisan.

The FACT that he had them, as you know, proves he stole them and hid them for six years.

Your will full ignorance only serves to cement your reputation as a desperate far left partisan.
you do realize none of these things you listed here haven't any factual bases to them, don't you ???

Last edited:
Either you just don't get it or you are willfully ignorant.

There is no way that Biden had legal possession of the Top Secret documents in an office financed by the Communist Chinese Party called the Biden Penn Center.

As you know, the Biden Penn Center did not open until a year after Vice President Biden left office. He had Secret Service protection for six months after he left office. Where were the stolen documents during the year between when he left office and the Penn Biden Center opened? Did President Obama know that Biden had stolen them?
I get it you can't find anything wrong about Biden so you have to make it up just like your statement and your list of things here there aren't any factual bases to them... it's all one big lie right ...you do get it don't you??? or are you just plain stupid...

POLITICS

Hunter Biden Said He Paid Nearly $50,000 A Month To Live At House Where Classified Docs Were Discovered, Document Shows

DIANA GLEBOVAWHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
January 16, 202312:33 PM ET

FmSToN6XkAMR7aO-M.jpg
none of your proof is factual ...its been proven beyond a reasonable doubt it's all fake ... try and get a life ...

you do realize not of these things you listed here haven't any factual bases to them, don't you ???
You're right, I was wrong. It isn't SIX years but now we learn that he has stolen and hidden documents going back DECADES, back to the days he was a Senator.

"The latest batch of documents found in the Wilmington house go back to Biden’s tenure in the Senate."

There is no way that Pence had legal possession of the Top Secret documents at home financed by the Communist Russian
As you know, Pence stole these documents and kept them a year after Vice President pence left office. He had Secret Service protection for six months after he left office. Where were the stolen documents during the year between when he left office? Did President Trump know that Pence had stolen them?

Forum List

Back