Why aren't Republicans benefiting from the fact that a majority of Americans are behind them

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

At about 1/4 of the way down in this (written) article, it mentions some statistics like this

72% of Americans don't approve of children being taught transgendering

Only 72%

Ok, it's a majority but you'd think it would be 99%

Article:

Republicans must learn why this massive cultural majority is not translating into a political majority. This will require sober self-reflection and serious analysis. It’s not a fluke that we can’t attract these people. We are simply failing to. In the politics of campaigning – and the act of governing – Republicans have not mastered the systems, principles, and patterns needed. Until we do that, we can’t win a landslide election and then govern effectively.

I think I know the answer to this seeming Rubik's cube:

vote fraud

That is totally FALSE

2 words suffice:

Reagan
Trump
Really?

"Yet as governor and president, Reagan often proved moderate and pragmatic. He did that which is now unforgivable in the GOP, a transgression beyond redemption: he compromised."

Same goes for Trump.

"There is, however, a running theme sets him as a moderate compared to mainstream GOP thinking: He wants the U.S. to try to stay out of things if possible."

Last edited:
That's what liberals do

Someone once called them Liebarrels

barrels of lies, every one of them
That is what Progressives do.

Most DSA voting Progressives like to make nonsense to scare people into voting for them or they will bully you…

Now Republicans need a better Leader and ideas to win National Elections…

You lack the Libertarian support as long as you embrace Trump, so the GOP must find a Uniter and not a Divider but who is that and no it isn’t Trump.

At about 1/4 of the way down in this (written) article, it mentions some statistics like this

72% of Americans don't approve of children being taught transgendering

Only 72%

Ok, it's a majority but you'd think it would be 99%

Article:

Republicans must learn why this massive cultural majority is not translating into a political majority. This will require sober self-reflection and serious analysis. It’s not a fluke that we can’t attract these people. We are simply failing to. In the politics of campaigning – and the act of governing – Republicans have not mastered the systems, principles, and patterns needed. Until we do that, we can’t win a landslide election and then govern effectively.

I think I know the answer to this seeming Rubik's cube:

vote fraud
Dumbass, do you seriously think that all of American politics revolves around fringy pee-pee issues?

Really?

"Yet as governor and president, Reagan often proved moderate and pragmatic. He did that which is now unforgivable in the GOP, a transgression beyond redemption: he compromised."

Please.

He didn't compromise as much as you let on. And Trump tried to compromise and got nowhere

Go try to lie to someone who is clueless.. It will make you feel like a big man to know someone listens to your lies

Republicans would win a lot more elections if it was in person voting and verified paper ballots with minimal exceptions.

Last edited:
That is what Progressives do.

Most DSA voting Progressives like to make nonsense to scare people into voting for them or they will bully you…

Now Republicans need a better Leader and ideas to win National Elections…

You lack the Libertarian support as long as you embrace Trump, so the GOP must find a Uniter and not a Divider but who is that and no it isn’t Trump.
nope.. (that last thing)

There is no uniting what cannot be united. The freaks are not going to vote for someone who wants to end freak-ness, for example. You cannot unite Jesus and Satan.

So, no, I don't get your point, don't agree w/ it (although I agree w/ the first part of this post)

Republicans would win a lot more elections if it was same day voting and verified paper ballots..
bingo

As said in OP

I believe what is going on can be reduced to 2 words: vote fraud

Most Americans believe as the Republicans do or damn close to it. They are losing elections because elections are being rigged. But of course no one wants to admit that is what is going on.. yeh, problems always get solved when u ignore them...

Please.

He didn't compromise as much as you let on. And Trump tried to compromise and got nowhere

Go try to lie to someone who is clueless.. It will make you feel like a big man to know someone listens to your lies
It is what it is. ;)

Forum List

Back