First Gen Z congressman-elect says he was denied DC apartment....Due to bad credit

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The congressman-elect who will become the first member of Generation Z to join Congress next month said on Thursday that he was denied an apartment in Washington, D.C., because of his “really bad” credit.

Maxwell Alejandro Frost, a community organizer who is set to take the seat of Rep. Val Demings (D) representing Florida’s 10th Congressional District, tweeted that he told his potential landlord that his credit was poor as he applied to the apartment, and was told it would be fine.

But Frost said his application was denied and he lost the apartment and the application fee. He said his credit is so poor because he “ran up a lot of debt running for Congress for a year and a half.”

He said he did not make enough money working for Uber to pay for the cost of living.

First Gen Z congressman-elect says he was denied DC apartment, noting ‘really bad’ credit

Broke-dick Gen Z guy who's influencing YOUR life now.....Feel like a rube yet?

The congressman-elect who will become the first member of Generation Z to join Congress next month said on Thursday that he was denied an apartment in Washington, D.C., because of his “really bad” credit.

Maxwell Alejandro Frost, a community organizer who is set to take the seat of Rep. Val Demings (D) representing Florida’s 10th Congressional District, tweeted that he told his potential landlord that his credit was poor as he applied to the apartment, and was told it would be fine.

But Frost said his application was denied and he lost the apartment and the application fee. He said his credit is so poor because he “ran up a lot of debt running for Congress for a year and a half.”

He said he did not make enough money working for Uber to pay for the cost of living.

First Gen Z congressman-elect says he was denied DC apartment, noting ‘really bad’ credit

Reminds me of Stacey Abrams who entered Georgia politics hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. Voila! Now she's rolling in the dough.

You know what? Fuck you.

Life as a Gen Z is NOTHING like living life as the past generations. As a young person, it is near impossible to find a good, high paying job that will want to take the chance on you. I lucked out because someone at a factory heard my plea for a job and decided to give me a chance. Others aren't so lucky. They get stuck with shit jobs like Lowes, McDonalds, Uber... in todays fucking trainwreck of an economy, we can't afford to save up for anything. Food is expensive, gas, clothing, heating, lighting, and rent. Rent alone is insane these days, and it's only possible for many to pay said rent, by having roommates. In these times, people are turning more and more to credit cards just to keep their heads above the water. Young people are at their absolute worst right now when it comes to affordability. Housing is incredibly expensive too, so forget buying a home.

Even myself, I am finding it hard to save up for a better car. Not a new one mind you, but just a better used car then the one I drive now. After nearly a year of work, I am only half way to the money saved for a car goal that I set myself to making. Apart from paying exorbitant rent, I'm paying for high gas prices, food prices, insane electric prices, etc. Living paycheck to paycheck sucks, and I'm working a better job than most Gen Z are stuck with right now!

So yeah, you sit there in your house, with enough money to spend freely on your collecting hobbies. You might not agree with his polices (I don't), but don't cast him into the lot of the lazy and rubes.

Credit is racist-it rewards responsible behavior. Gotta go, hurts feelings.

I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Not the last apartment in DC.

You know what? Fuck you.

Life as a Gen Z is NOTHING like living life as the past generations. As a young person, it is near impossible to find a good, high paying job that will want to take the chance on you. I lucked out because someone at a factory heard my plea for a job and decided to give me a chance. Others aren't so lucky. They get stuck with shit jobs like Lowes, McDonalds, Uber... in todays fucking trainwreck of an economy, we can't afford to save up for anything. Food is expensive, gas, clothing, heating, lighting, and rent. Rent alone is insane these days, and it's only possible for many to pay said rent, by having roommates. In these times, people are turning more and more to credit cards just to keep their heads above the water. Young people are at their absolute worst right now when it comes to affordability. Housing is incredibly expensive too, so forget buying a home.

Even myself, I am finding it hard to save up for a better car. Not a new one mind you, but just a better used car then the one I drive now. After nearly a year of work, I am only half way to the money saved for a car goal that I set myself to making. Apart from paying exorbitant rent, I'm paying for high gas prices, food prices, insane electric prices, etc. Living paycheck to paycheck sucks, and I'm working a better job than most Gen Z are stuck with right now!

So yeah, you sit there in your house, with enough money to spend freely on your collecting hobbies. You might not agree with his polices (I don't), but don't cast him into the lot of the lazy and rubes.

Holy rant batman.

Well the Halfrican was a community organizer and he's rich now.....Funny how that works.
Funny? After community organizing he went to the Harvard law school and graduated magna cum laude.

Maybe if you were laughing less and studying more you too could have been rich.

You know what? Fuck you.

Really? Allegedly there is a labor shortage and this douchbag was trying to earn his cash driving for Uber. That's lazy, there are plenty of jobs out there. His debts are his own responsibility and of all his potential options he picked Uber. That level of poor decision making is all his.

You know what? Fuck you.

Yeah, I got mine and by and by my kids and grandkids will get a share of it. YOU don't get squat other than what the Zers screw me out of taxes for their EBT.

Living well and within one's means is the best revenge.....So fuck you. ;)

You know what? Fuck you.

I'm only 45. After a lot of bouncing around in different fields I am now a building engineer for a international food manufacturing company. Basically I'm just a specialized maintenance guy and my responsibility is the building itself. I make good money, have my own home on a 2 acre lot, own my car and so on.

How did I do it? I spent years at a hotel as a maintenance guy plunging toilets, changing lights, painting etc. I showed I was a hard worker, I showed I had the capacity to learn and my boss started teaching me electricity, HVAC, how to deal with contractors, how a building actually operates and more. Years later I found the job I have now.

This idea gen z have it hard is bullshit because they want everything right now. They think they make good money just for showing up. Most people have to have ambition and desire, skills and a good work ethic to succeed.

They love to make excuses as to why they don't do well. They think stuff just gets handed to them and they can just blow all their money and rack up credit.

Fuck em, they made the mess they are in and they can clean it up.

Yeah, I got mine and by and by my kids and grandkids will get a share of it. YOU don't get squat other than what the Zers screw me out of taxes for their EBT.

Living well and within one's means is the best revenge.....So fuck you. ;)

I DO live within my means you old fuck. I pay insurance, electric, water, rent, phone, cable, groceries, gas, and if I'm lucky, I have $100 to last me 'til next paycheck. You never had to deal with sky high inflation, and exorbitant costs of living like we who are just starting out in life, have to deal with now.

Really? Allegedly there is a labor shortage and this douchbag was trying to earn his cash driving for Uber. That's lazy, there are plenty of jobs out there. His debts are his own responsibility and of all his potential options he picked Uber. That level of poor decision making is all his.

Yes, which is why I thought it'd be easy to get a good job. I tried for three months at factories, garages, a railroad, warehouses, distribution centers, etc. They don't want kids, they want experienced people. The whole labor shortage is a joke. It's companies who want good employees handed to them without risk. Meanwhile people entering the workforce are stuck with fast food and retail jobs that barely make ends meet.

I wasn't lazy, I was turned down. I was about to give up and apply to one of those shit jobs I mentioned before ONE factory gave me a chance. I am the youngest in that plant by seven years.

I'm only 45. After a lot of bouncing around in different fields I am now a building engineer for a international food manufacturing company. Basically I'm just a specialized maintenance guy and my responsibility is the building itself. I make good money, have my own home on a 2 acre lot, own my car and so on.

How did I do it? I spent years at a hotel as a maintenance guy plunging toilets, changing lights, painting etc. I showed I was a hard worker, I showed I had the capacity to learn and my boss started teaching me electricity, HVAC, how to deal with contractors, how a building actually operates and more. Years later I found the job I have now.

This idea gen z have it hard is bullshit because they want everything right now. They think they make good money just for showing up. Most people have to have ambition and desire, skills and a good work ethic to succeed.

They love to make excuses as to why they don't do well. They think stuff just gets handed to them and they can just blow all their money and rack up credit.

Fuck em, they made the mess they are in and they can clean it up.

Tell that to someone struggling to pay their bills while they work three different part time jobs because no one will hire them full time.

You know what? Fuck you.

So work on fixing that! I tell ya what, I know it's fucked up too. For one thing, municipalities charge too much tax on

rental property, they make twice as much as the property owners because they're the government. It never was like that before in America. :nono: The tax rate if you rent property is criminal.

The only reason they get away with that is because these big banks that taxpayers bailed out, rented out all houses they held mortgages on, and then since they didn't go insolvent from making bad loans, they buy up shit tons of property and rent it. The government takes their huge cut and the banks don't care as long as it's positive money.

The people get fucked, though.

Yes, which is why I thought it'd be easy to get a good job. I tried for three months at factories, garages, a railroad, warehouses, distribution centers, etc. They don't want kids, they want experienced people. The whole labor shortage is a joke. It's companies who want good employees handed to them without risk. Meanwhile people entering the workforce are stuck with fast food and retail jobs that barely make ends meet.

I wasn't lazy, I was turned down. I was about to give up and apply to one of those shit jobs I mentioned before ONE factory gave me a chance. I am the youngest in that plant by seven years.
Because younger motherfuckers always wanna be on their phone all the time. Fuck that! Try that shit working with me and you could end up crippled or dead. Work is work. Work is life. Messing around with them phones at work is dangerous, at a lot of jobs, anyways.

I DO live within my means you old fuck. I pay insurance, electric, water, rent, phone, cable, groceries, gas, and if I'm lucky, I have $100 to last me 'til next paycheck. You never had to deal with sky high inflation, and exorbitant costs of living like we who are just starting out in life, have to deal with now.
Youngin' you don't have a fuckin' clue of how the Carter years were. There was a time when, after the bills were paid, I had $12.00 left from my paycheck......My first home loan was 12.5% and I was glad to get that rate.

I'll tell you straight-up were it not for filling the larder with wild game and fish, and the garden it would have been awful lean.....Hunting/fishing/gardening/trapping was not the mere pastime it is today for a lot of my peers of that era.

It also did not take me long to start making a "alternate income" either.....I bought stuff at yard sales on Saturday and sold it on Sunday at the flea market. I actually made more "real money" doing that than at my full time job but it was a assholes and elbows affair.....No time to sit around.

Hell I could barely afford the time to watch the evening news, most I caught on the radio in the outbuilding while fleshing out/stretching hides. Hell, I even saved/salted down/sold deer hides....$2.00 was $2.00.

You people have it damn easy with a pillow soft welfare safety net to fall into if need be.

I will say it was easier when I was a young man, it's not fair that the younger ones don't have the same opportunities all those before them did.

That's what "MAGA" was about. Unlikely for something that good to happen again in America for a long time.

Forum List

Back