Why aren't progressives supporting their own candidate?

Trump is the only one who can grab the pendulum while its swinging radically left, and force it to stop, then start it back.....after he accomplishes this, which he will, only then can a conservative candidate survive....
We have seen some incredible work by true conservatives in the Tea Party. Nobody can deny what people like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee have done at the federal level and Nikki Haley have done at the state levels. We don't have to elect a liberal megalomaniac to the White House to stop the progressive nightmare.

Strawman. As Donald Escroto Trump was nominated by the conservative political party one can only conclude he holds their beliefs and not those of his opponent.

Sorry, he's your leaky colostomy bag, you'll just have to carry a buttload of handy-wipes to clean up after him.
He will lay waste to your fucked up fascist utopia.....and we will leave that filth for you to wallow in.....
Sadly Owebo - he's more likely than anyone to create it. Do you really believe that Donald Trump will accept a limitation of his power? He's as authoritarian and power-hungry as Hitlery Clinton.
Trump is the only one who can grab the pendulum while its swinging radically left, and force it to stop, then start it back.....after he accomplishes this, which he will, only then can a conservative candidate survive....

OK. You be sure to hold your breath for that to happen.

We have seen some incredible work by true conservatives in the Tea Party. Nobody can deny what people like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee have done at the federal level and Nikki Haley have done at the state levels. We don't have to elect a liberal megalomaniac to the White House to stop the progressive nightmare.
Haley is a prog....

And I am afraid you have no clue what's really going on.....come to K Street, we will do lunch.....

A progressive's dream platform:
  • Outright outlaw or at least restrict firearms
  • Enforce through stop and frisk
  • Implement progressive economic policy
  • Support Gay Marriage
  • Pro-"choice"
So whose platform is this? Donald Trump. A life-long Democrat. It's comical how progressives see their own policies and have a deep disgust for them when they are packaged and sold with a little (R) behind them. If Trump was running with his (D) behind his name, progressives would be heaping lavishing praise upon him.

Too much gun powder went to your brain. People change and Trump has. He was NEVER for banning guns...His economic policy is pro American.

He is on record stating he would ban "assault weapons". And please illustrate for us where Donald Trump has "changed".

Doesn't matter what he says. Any idiot can learn to repeat a few lines if that is what some people want to hear. Trump proved that, and the right fell for it.

Except that he wasn't "repeating" anything in the video sparky. That was all right from the heart - before he ever ran for public office.

Leave it to progressives to deny video. They always prefer ideology over reality.

Yes, I know. He really believed all of that when he said it, and he still does as far as I care. Repeating stuff is what got him the republican nomination. Not my fault you idiots fell for it. Either way, he was too stupid then, and he's too stupid now to be president, no matter what he might say.

I'm not arguing he's too stupid. But there is no denying that he's a shit-ton smarter than Hitlery Clinton. And since you support her, and are incapable of following along with this thread, I think it speaks volumes about the modern day progressive.

Too much gun powder went to your brain. People change and Trump has. He was NEVER for banning guns...His economic policy is pro American.
He is on record stating he would ban "assault weapons". And please illustrate for us where Donald Trump has "changed".

Doesn't matter what he says. Any idiot can learn to repeat a few lines if that is what some people want to hear. Trump proved that, and the right fell for it.
Except that he wasn't "repeating" anything in the video sparky. That was all right from the heart - before he ever ran for public office.

Leave it to progressives to deny video. They always prefer ideology over reality.

Yes, I know. He really believed all of that when he said it, and he still does as far as I care. Repeating stuff is what got him the republican nomination. Not my fault you idiots fell for it. Either way, he was too stupid then, and he's too stupid now to be president, no matter what he might say.
I'm not arguing he's too stupid. But there is no denying that he's a shit-ton smarter than Hitlery Clinton. And since you support her, and are incapable of following along with this thread, I think it speaks volumes about the modern day progressive.

It should. We demand more than a clown that just mouths the right words. That's what got you in the shit pile you are in. We demand someone with the experience and ability to do what we want, and the history to prove she is willing to do it. Your side has neither.

It should. We demand more than a clown that just mouths the right words. That's what got you in the shit pile you are in. We demand someone with the experience and ability to do what we want, and the history to prove she is willing to do it. Your side has neither.
I agree with you there, hitlery is a clown....

Hitlery has experience? Doing what? Fucking over everything and everyone for every penny she can get? She's the most corrupt politician America has ever seen.

• Support Gay Marriage
  • Pro-"choice"
So whose platform is this? Donald Trump. A life-long Democrat. It's comical how progressives see their own policies and have a deep disgust for them when they are packaged and sold with a little (R) behind them. If Trump was running with his (D) behind his name, progressives would be heaping lavishing praise upon him.

• Outright outlaw or at least restrict firearms - Keep firearms out of the hands of terrorists. If you can't be allowed on a plane, common sense says you shouldn't be well armed. No wonder Republicans are outraged.

• Enforce through stop and frisk - found to be unconstitutional.

• Implement progressive economic policy - we call that "supply and demand".

• Support Gay Marriage - Gays, the children of American straights. It's only "family values".

• Pro-"choice" - because women really are smart enough to make their own decisions.
At least we can agree on some things.

• Support Gay Marriage
  • Pro-"choice"

At least we can agree on some things.

So you do agree that Donald Trump encompasses everything about the progressive ideology and that your side has been duped into bashing their own platform? Congrats RDean...you're the first one on your side of the aisle to wake up!

Haley is a prog....
Let me get this straight - you support a die-hard progressive in Donald Trump and you accuse a die-hard conservative of being a progressive? Wow.
I support the destruction of any and all GOP'ers.....
So do I! So why are you supporting Democrats and bashing Tea Party candidates?
I don't bash conservatives....ever....Trump is not a conservative, he is a gladiator we are sending in to do a job...when he wins and completes his job, we will set him free....

• Support Gay Marriage
  • Pro-"choice"

In every damn speech he does! Shit changes when you go from your personal opinion to speaking for a nation.

In every damn speech he does! Shit changes when you go from your personal opinion to speaking for a nation.
So you just proved he's still a progressive. "Shit changes when you go from your personal opinion to speaking for a nation". He's a progressive personally and is just telling people what they want to hear to get elected. Thank you.

I don't bash conservatives....ever....Trump is not a conservative, he is a gladiator we are sending in to do a job...when he wins and completes his job, we will set him free....
You just bashed Niki Haley! An exceptional conservative.

So you just proved he's still a progressive. "Shit changes when you go from your personal opinion to speaking for a nation". He's a progressive personally and is just telling people what they want to hear to get elected. Thank you.
No, Cruz is a prog though......now that's a fucking travesty......

Forum List

Back