"Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!" -Angry Protester Storms Pocahontas Event in NH

This is delicious!

how some of the voters there tried to down play what happened.
PEOPLE ARE PISSED AND RIGHTLY SO AT THE ACTIONS OF THE DEMOCRATS
The man wasn't disturbed he controlled his anger

I'm sure you held your tongue when>>>

~S~

I'm sure that the time spent with Stormy was worth every penny of that $136,0000 mmmmmmmmmm delicious.

and yet they impeached Clinton when he was having an affair. If tramp was not Potus, he'd be joining Michael Cohen in prison.

Fauxcohontas is the topic, Window Licker.

The angry wingnut is the topic. Odd that he calls her a fraud. I haven't heard of her paying multi-million dollar fraud settlements. Ring a bell with anyone you worship, nosebag?

"Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!" -Angry Protester Storms Pocahontas Event in NH

It is beyond infantile to keep referring to Senator Warren as Pocahontas. That instantly kills all thread credibility.

Warren received the nickname "Pocahontas" from the President of the United States. The reason is to emphasize what a fraud she is, and her phony standing as a native American.

It calls to mind the undisputed fact that Sen. Warren used phony claims of being a Squaw to get into school and launch her career as an academic.

To date, Warren has not presented any proof of her bizarre claim that she was never a beneficiary of special treatment due to being a "minority".

If Warren were to come forward, be open, testify under oath, and agree to allow investigators to look at all of her employment and school records, she could probably put this to rest.

Trump nicknamed Warren to deflect from his own dishonesty and lies. Warren never lied about her heritage. She had only ever claimed a native ancestor several generations back, which her DNA test proved to be correct.

Trump, on the other hand, has falsely claimed his father was born in Germany (it was New York), that his Inauguration Crowd was the biggest in history (it wasn't), the Russians didn't interfere in the 2016 election, and Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Trump has been caught lying over 16,000 times, including his lie that Warren falsely claimed native heritage. So every time you call Elizabeth Warren, Pokahantas, you are parrotting a lying criminal's attempt to smear someone who is more honest, decent, and more respectful of Native Americans than Donald J. Trump.

You parrotting this slander is the same thing as endorsing this particular lie.
Fauxcohontas is a serial liar who claimed to be a member of a protected minority to gain advantages she was not entitled to.

And you cheer that.

how some of the voters there tried to down play what happened.
PEOPLE ARE PISSED AND RIGHTLY SO AT THE ACTIONS OF THE DEMOCRATS
The man wasn't disturbed he controlled his anger

~S~

I'm sure that the time spent with Stormy was worth every penny of that $136,0000 mmmmmmmmmm delicious.

and yet they impeached Clinton when he was having an affair. If tramp was not Potus, he'd be joining Michael Cohen in prison.

The angry wingnut is the topic. Odd that he calls her a fraud. I haven't heard of her paying multi-million dollar fraud settlements. Ring a bell with anyone you worship, nosebag?
I agree. Fauxcohontas is an angry wing nut.

~S~

Playing stupid becomes you, nostril. Don't ever change.

You seem confused.

You seem confused.

That's weak, even for you, nostradumbass. BTW, while pretending you misunderstood my post, you ignored who has and hasn't paid multi-million dollar fraud settlements. Probably an oversight.

When you said Clinton was impeached for having an affair was that the reason he also lost his law license?

Why did he lose his license??
You tell me since you seem to belive he was impeached for having an affair. Clinton lost his law license shortly after he was impeached.

Had something to do with the Paula Jones case. No he lied under oath as well and enc others to. But it started when he had an affair with Lewinsky, actually the impeachment started the day he came into office, and he did collude with a foreign country to get elected.

If only tramp would have an affair in office, he would be impeached, but all he has done is ask to countries to investigate his political rivals. We wont get to the emoluments clause or nepotism.

Today Tramp would not be impeached for affair, that only happened to a Democrat Potus, the cult loves him and thinks he is a god.
Fauxcohontas is the topic, Chowderhead.

Seek help.
bigrebnc1775 got me off topic, talk to him!! I'm tired of the angry guy that rudely interrupted Warrens rally , carry on.
You haven't answered my question. Why did Clinton lose his law license?

You seem confused.

That's weak, even for you, nostradumbass. BTW, while pretending you misunderstood my post, you ignored who has and hasn't paid multi-million dollar fraud settlements. Probably an oversight.
Fraud settlements?

This is a Fauxcohontas thread.

Once again, you seem confused.

Forum List

Back