"Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!" -Angry Protester Storms Pocahontas Event in NH

This is delicious!

how some of the voters there tried to down play what happened.
PEOPLE ARE PISSED AND RIGHTLY SO AT THE ACTIONS OF THE DEMOCRATS
The man wasn't disturbed he controlled his anger

I'm sure you held your tongue when>>>

4390944-0-image-a-28_1537355277944.jpg

~S~

This is delicious!

~S~

I'm sure that the time spent with Stormy was worth every penny of that $136,0000 mmmmmmmmmm delicious.

and yet they impeached Clinton when he was having an affair. If tramp was not Potus, he'd be joining Michael Cohen in prison.

This is delicious!

~S~

I'm sure that the time spent with Stormy was worth every penny of that $136,0000 mmmmmmmmmm delicious.

and yet they impeached Clinton when he was having an affair. If tramp was not Potus, he'd be joining Michael Cohen in prison.

Are you saying Clinton lost his law license because he had an affair?

This is delicious!

~S~

hell yes, when I was in the Air Force I bought plenty of whores.

"Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!" -Angry Protester Storms Pocahontas Event in NH

It is beyond infantile to keep referring to Senator Warren as Pocahontas. That instantly kills all thread credibility.
You mean like all who call Trump names daily?

Give it up.

It is beyond infantile to keep referring to Senator Warren as Pocahontas. That instantly kills all thread credibility.

Can you really say that sincerely after Warren stated with a straight face that she is Native American because of her Papaw’s cheek bones? At best, her water carriers came up with a 1/1024 DNA to support her claim.

Warren’s roots as a conservative and political opportunist are much stronger than her Native American roots.

This is delicious!

~S~

I have opinions too. Trump is one of the greatest presidents in US history, and he committed no crimes.
Trump/Stormy was way before Trump was president, and Trump did not abuse an intern in the WH with a cigar like Bubba Clinton.

Forum List

Back