"Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!" -Angry Protester Storms Pocahontas Event in NH

"Why are you siding with terrorists? You’re a fraud!" -Angry Protester Storms Pocahontas Event in NH

It is beyond infantile to keep referring to Senator Warren as Pocahontas. That instantly kills all thread credibility.

This is delicious!

It is beyond infantile to keep referring to Senator Warren as Pocahontas. That instantly kills all thread credibility.

It was infantile to lie about being American Indian and robbing an American Indian's rightful place. Instantly kills all chances of becoming the president.

Think about it, she would be THE affirmative action hire.

• Banned
EN-ZcvOWkAAexV4

Warren received the nickname "Pocahontas" from the President of the United States. The reason is to emphasize what a fraud she is, and her phony standing as a native American.

It calls to mind the undisputed fact that Sen. Warren used phony claims of being a Squaw to get into school and launch her career as an academic.

To date, Warren has not presented any proof of her bizarre claim that she was never a beneficiary of special treatment due to being a "minority".

If Warren were to come forward, be open, testify under oath, and agree to allow investigators to look at all of her employment and school records, she could probably put this to rest.

• Banned
the people of NH are hanging by their fingernails...to their dignity. with the opioid epidemic and economic hardship, they are looking for a leader. Pocahontas is NOT that leader!

She has earned Pocahontas and it is valid to keep calling her that until she has paid reparations to Native American people for her wrong doing.

You're right. I like Fauxahontas better. Get it? She's a phony Indian. :21:

Wake me up when one of the candidates describes what a terrorist is, how they're created, and why they're so PO'ed

~S~

This dumb person is a Christian man, I'd hate to be his wife, if he has one. This is the state of most Christians today.

Trump referring to anyone else's exaggerations is what is most amusing. Warren is of no significance, and, like most of the present candidates, not qualified to be President. Then, again, neither is the President.

Warren received the nickname "Pocahontas" from the President of the United States. The reason is to emphasize what a fraud she is, and her phony standing as a native American.

It calls to mind the undisputed fact that Sen. Warren used phony claims of being a Squaw to get into school and launch her career as an academic.

To date, Warren has not presented any proof of her bizarre claim that she was never a beneficiary of special treatment due to being a "minority".

If Warren were to come forward, be open, testify under oath, and agree to allow investigators to look at all of her employment and school records, she could probably put this to rest.

She thought she really was descended from the Native Americans, and my Mom told me I was French, but I do not have papers to show for it. Why should she testify under oath, its what she thought and the school didn't argue with her.

Is tramp German?? Does he have papers? How do we know he is not anything but German, she did a DNA test and tramp said if she did, he would give a million dollars to a charity of her chosing,

still waiting on that money.

She thought she really was descended from the Native Americans, and my Mom told me I was French, but I do not have papers to show for it. Why should she testify under oath, its what she thought and the school didn't argue with her.

Is tramp German?? Does he have papers? How do we know he is not anything but German, she did a DNA test and tramp said if she did, he would give a million dollars to a charity of her chosing,

still waiting on that money.
Trump said he would release his taxes.

Forum List

Back