Why are white rioters attacking black cops because a white cop killed a black man?

"In my opinion, some of those young ladies and gentlemen will grow up and realize how foolish they had been in 2020."

Right now their brains aint fully developed. Once they hit 25-30 most of them will get that racist hormone released into their blood stream and it will be a wrap.

View attachment 343930

I see... So you're over 25-30 years old.

That explains a lot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's somewhat mind blowing that something as stupid as asslips could evade natural selection for 30 years.

I'm Black. Natures original and perfected design for human survival.

"i could have been George Floyd" - Colin Kaepernick

"I could have been this guy" - Any white man protecting his neighborhood....

1591037201936.png

Whites in America = 76%
Blacks in America = 13%

In this war of attrition, blacks don't stand a chance. Whites make the laws, whites elect the President, whites create the jobs while blacks burn down their own neighborhoods. So, go ahead and have your Soros' fun, then go home in worse shape than you were. Blacks are their own worst enemies.

All lives matter but you should not destroy innocent people’s property! That is not away to get your points across. It only makes u live up to what people already think. Protest in peace!

Washington Post reports:

Calvetta Williams, founder of Mothers Against Violence in Des Moines, Iowa, is all about peaceful protest. But she's angry, too. "I'm a black mother with two black sons, and I'm tired of using hashtags with the names of people murdered by police officers. … We can't just sit on the sidelines anymore."⁠

Forum List

Back