Why are white rioters attacking black cops because a white cop killed a black man?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What is the strategy here?

A white cop kills a black man in Minnesota, therefore white guys attack black cops in Atlanta?

Can I get an explanation of the logic and the POLITICAL END GAME?

1591033890867.png

Reparations

*****SMILE*****

:)

Many young people of the (current) shrinking majority ethnicity have attended college where very liberal professors have convinced them that they are morally obligated to make amends for slavery and segregation.

So those dear sweet idealistic young people feel that they must march in the demonstrations in order to atone for the legacy of slavery and segregation.

In my opinion, some of those young ladies and gentlemen will grow up and realize how foolish they had been in 2020.

to my protesting brothers and sisters: violence cannot bring justice, love and brotherhood to our nation. leave the police alone. and join Trump's campaign, where blacks and whites unite in harmony and love

What is the strategy here?

A white cop kills a black man in Minnesota, therefore white guys attack black cops in Atlanta?

Can I get an explanation of the logic and the POLITICAL END GAME?
Not sure why you think a random white boy attacking a black cop is political? He could be a racist for all you know.

Many young people of the (current) shrinking majority ethnicity have attended college where very liberal professors have convinced them that they are morally obligated to make amends for slavery and segregation.

So those dear sweet idealistic young people feel that they must march in the demonstrations in order to atone for the legacy of slavery and segregation.

In my opinion, some of those young ladies and gentlemen will grow up and realize how foolish they had been in 2020.

"In my opinion, some of those young ladies and gentlemen will grow up and realize how foolish they had been in 2020."

Right now their brains aint fully developed. Once they hit 25-30 most of them will get that racist hormone released into their blood stream and it will be a wrap.

There's at least two groups of rioters going on. The ANTIFA Fag boys and girls, and Black LOOTERS. Just an opportunity to be d bags and protest nothing. This isn't a protest.

"In my opinion, some of those young ladies and gentlemen will grow up and realize how foolish they had been in 2020."

Right now their brains aint fully developed. Once they hit 25-30 most of them will get that racist hormone released into their blood stream and it will be a wrap.

1591035569964.png

I see... So you're over 25-30 years old.

That explains a lot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 343930

That explains a lot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'm not white so that hormone doesnt apply to me.

to my protesting brothers and sisters: violence cannot bring justice, love and brotherhood to our nation. leave the police alone. and join Trump's campaign, where blacks and whites unite in harmony and love
You shouldn be drinking this early in the morning man.
i am gonna double down. fuck it

MY FRIENDS: things are jumping out there. there's something going on out there. the hand of God is directing folks to rid the planet of these wretched devils like the virus and police brutality

how long more will we suffer? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG!

Pink pussy hat White Gilt pukes are not exactly the best and the brightest.

You shouldn be drinking this early in the morning man.
i am gonna double down. fuck it

MY FRIENDS: things are jumping out there. there's something going on out there. the hand of God is directing folks to rid the planet of these wretched devils like the virus and police brutality

how long more will we suffer? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG! HOW LONG? NOT LONG!
I'm guessing you dont understand that those very same devils are going to be voting for Drumpf?

View attachment 343930

That explains a lot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

It's somewhat mind blowing that something as stupid as asslips could evade natural selection for 30 years. This is why I think we need to get rid of child resistant lids and GFI Plugs. The spread of liberal genetic garbage needs to be reduced faster than abortions and going queer will allow.

Forum List

Back