Why Are We Afraid of Islam?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Posted by Victoria Jackson on January 28, 2014

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y]Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, I'll say upfront that Vitoria Jackson is a bible-thumping journalist who is clearly right-wing and Dr. Bill Warner is too So, there is clearly a bias in this piece that cannot be ignored.

But, if one reads and listens with an open mind, it clearly lays out a historical record which cannot be refuted.

I was fortunate to grab a quick phone interview with Dr. Warner. He explained to me that after 13 years of preaching Islam, Mohammed had only garnered 150 followers, but when he tried jihad (violence), he achieved so much success that when he died, “every Arab was a Muslim.” Warner continues, “Mohammed rose to power, not through religion, but through violence, and his success was political in nature, not religious.”

“Mohammed attacked every neighbor with violence, every six weeks for the last nine years of his life.”

Read more at Why Are We Afraid of Islam? - Victoria Jackson

In the same theme, reports indicate that Christians in Syria are begging for help to keep Muslims from annihilating them. Will anyone step up to do so. As bad as he is, at least Assad kept Syrians from killing each other like this.

Last edited:
We fear what we don't understand. And since our only understanding of things we have no first-hand experiences with often comes from tv, and news about something like a religion only depicts the negative side of it, we only then know "Islam means terrorism."

But there's no more reason to fear Islam than there is to fear Christianity or Judaism. It's the people using religion as a scapegoat to justify their evil deeds that we shold fear, not the religions themselves. With over a billion followers, if Islam itself was to be feared we'd know it as we'd all be dead.

I am not afraid of Islam any more than I am afraid of any other religion.

I have my doubts about more than a few of it's adherents, but I do not live in fear of them either...

Of course, I have my doubts about more than a few of the adherents of most religions...

Two NJ Coptic Christians shot and beheaded by a Muslim last Feb. would indicate otherwise

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner - YouTube

Okay, I'll say upfront that Vitoria Jackson is a bible-thumping journalist who is clearly right-wing and Dr. Bill Warner is too So, there is clearly a bias in this piece that cannot be ignored.

But, if one reads and listens with an open mind, it clearly lays out a historical record which cannot be refuted.

I was fortunate to grab a quick phone interview with Dr. Warner. He explained to me that after 13 years of preaching Islam, Mohammed had only garnered 150 followers, but when he tried jihad (violence), he achieved so much success that when he died, “every Arab was a Muslim.” Warner continues, “Mohammed rose to power, not through religion, but through violence, and his success was political in nature, not religious.”

“Mohammed attacked every neighbor with violence, every six weeks for the last nine years of his life.”

In the same theme, reports indicate that Christians in Syria are begging for help to keep Muslims from annihilating them. Will anyone step up to do so. As bad as he is, at least Assad kept Syrians from killing each other like this.

All fear comes from the fact that no man knows what the Truth is? The Truth isn't of the world that we see, smell, taste, touch and feel emotionally. The Truth is our Creator and our invisible existence within His thoughts that are spoken into vibrations. Whatever we see in this world are only illusions that no man has ever been able to explain on how these illusions came about.

I didn't realize I was afraid of Islam. I'm always the last to know these things.

We fear what we don't understand. And since our only understanding of things we have no first-hand experiences with often comes from tv, and news about something like a religion only depicts the negative side of it, we only then know "Islam means terrorism."

But there's no more reason to fear Islam than there is to fear Christianity or Judaism. It's the people using religion as a scapegoat to justify their evil deeds that we shold fear, not the religions themselves. With over a billion followers, if Islam itself was to be feared we'd know it as we'd all be dead.

All well and good.

But, can you refute what is said in the post or in the video? :eusa_whistle:

We are weary of the Islamists who vow to slowly spread their religion and Sharia Law throughout the world, as dictated by their religious philosophy, and due to the apathy of the Western world, Islam is succeeding.

However......you needn't be afraid if you are happy with the thought of living under Sharia law as an inferior infidel. :mad:

We are weary of the Islamists who vow to slowly spread their religion and Sharia Law throughout the world, as dictated by their religious philosophy, and due to the apathy of the Western world, Islam is succeeding.

However......you needn't be afraid if you are happy with the thought of living under Sharia law as an inferior infidel. :mad:

First off I do not fear Islam, but I am also leary of any group who vow to slowly spread their religion and religious Law throughout the world.

That being said, I loved Victoria Jackson when she was on Saturday Night Live.

First off I do not fear Islam, but I am also leary of any group who vow to slowly spread their religion and religious Law throughout the world.

That being said, I loved Victoria Jackson when she was on Saturday Night Live.

who is Victoria Jackson? sister of La Toya?

excuse my ignorance but never heard of her.

I'm not afraid of any religion. The adherents to them are either good or bad and I take each one of them in turn. It's not the religion, it's the followers.

who is Victoria Jackson? sister of La Toya?

excuse my ignorance but never heard of her.

She has been around awhile and as you can see there is no relation to Latoya:
Johnny-Carson-better_00027.jpg

She goes way back to when Saturday Night Live was actually funny
VJS_DennisMiller-200x140.jpg

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner - YouTube

Totalitarianism wears many masks and takes on many forms. The real challenge for Believers is to learn to put God first in all things, through conscience and liberty, free choice. God being all powerful, will take care of the rest. There is nothing to fear, in His grace. Anything we give more importance than conscience, is a corruption in itself and should rightly be feared.

Forum List

Back