Why are the LibTarian / Third Party platforms so bad that they can’t find a viable candidate to run against a couple 80 year olds?

As an I. Which is why I’m making that assessment of your intelligence. Frankly I’m shocked you’re able to get on the internet.
Fuck you, asshole.

Name someone truly impressive who has been elected through rigged choice voting.

20150912_crickets_freedomain.jpg

Jesus you’re fcking stupid.
Just another partisan drone. They way the decide their position, on any given issue, is to look at what they presume their "enemy" supports, and then oppose it. No thinking required.

Here's the problem with third party candidates.

They tend to be loons.

Let's review.

Gary Johnson- Won't smoke dope in the White House, I promise.
Jill Commie Stein
Pat the Nazi Buchanan
Ralph Nader
Ross Perot
John Anderson
George Wallace

You see a pattern here. These guys are all fringe characters.

Just another partisan drone. They way the decide their position, on any given issue, is to look at what they presume their "enemy" supports, and then oppose it. No thinking required.

Many states have outright banned RCV. And for good reason.

At the end of the day it's just another progressive operation to get their less popular candidates elected over more popular ''conservative'' voters.

Last edited:
Here's the problem with third party candidates.

They tend to be loons.

Let's review.

Gary Johnson- Won't smoke dope in the White House, I promise.
Jill Commie Stein
Pat the Nazi Buchanan
Ralph Nader
Ross Perot
John Anderson
George Wallace

You see a pattern here. These guys are all fringe characters.
People vote for the center but get mad when centrist policies are implemented. To undo these policies in the next election they vote center.

Many states have outright banned RCV. And for good reason.

At the end of the day it's just another progressive operation to get their less popular candidates elected over more popular ''conservative'' voters.
How. Can you walk me through how RCV elects candidates who are less popular and specifically progressive.

How. Can you walk me through how RCV elects candidates who are less popular and specifically progressive.

Whether they do get elected or not is up for grabs.

I'm just telling you that this is clearly the intent behind the process itself and why there is historically a largely progressive push for it, as the opportunity does present itself by its very model.

It's why so many states are banning it. It undermines the traditional electoral process.

A lot of modern (L)ibertarians are just as rabidly statist as this so-called ''enemy.''

All you really have to do is listen to what they say or read what they write to know.

And it could be anything. Domestic policy. Foreign policy. Monetary policy.

They always give their own ignorance away. Always.

Last edited:
Whether they do get elected or not is up for grabs.

I'm just telling you that this is clearly the intent behind the process itself and why there is historically a largely progressive push for it, as the opportunity does present itself by its very model.

It's why so many states are banning it. It undermines the traditional electoral process.
Ok. How? Explain how someone who’s less popular gets elected using RCV. GO.

Ok. How? Explain how someone who’s less popular gets elected using RCV. GO.
Get back in your hole. lol.

Nobody wants your ranked choice voting. Nobody but you and your progressive friends anyway.

As I said. It's why states are banning the bumblefuckery.

Stick to football threads. That's more your forte. lolol...

Last edited:
They want Democommie leaning individuals more than they want Conservatives ?

They really don't want anyone.

If they won it would be like the dog that caught the car.
They would have no idea what to do.
They are simply malcontents.

Get back in your hole, faggot. lol.

Nobody wants your ranked choice voting. Nobody but you and your progrogrssive friends anyway.

As I said. Its why states are banning the bumblefuckery.

Stick to football threads. That's more your forte. lolol...
Right. You can’t. Thanks. You are dismissed.

Forum List

Back